Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,649 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) (599 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by OpzyGist(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
In a shocking incident at a polling unit in an undisclosed location, a lady was attacked and threatened by alleged supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) party.

The victim reported that he was followed by a group of APC thugs to his polling booth, where they attempted to coerce him into voting for their party. Despite their intimidation tactics, the citizen stood his ground and voted for his preferred candidate, which led to a physical altercation between him and the group of thugs.

The victim reported that the thugs were allegedly in cahoots with security personnel and officials from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) stationed at the polling unit. Despite this, the victim managed to cast his vote after a struggle to tear his ballot paper. However, his bravery came at a cost, as he was reportedly beaten up and had his clothes torn by the assailants.

The victim @LucyOgodp took to Twitter handle to share her experience and express her determination to resist such acts of intimidation. She called on fellow citizens to stand up to bullying and not allow themselves to be coerced into supporting any political party or candidate against their will.

She wrote:

Today I went to my polling unit to perform my civic duty...APC thugs followed me to my polling booth insisting I vote APC, of course I refused and voted my preferred candidate after much struggle to tear my ballot paper, Infront of the already bought over security men and INEC staffs.
Afterwards my clothes were torn and …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/my-clothes-were-torn-and-i-got-beaten-up-lady-shares-bitter-experience-of-alleged-attack-by-apc-supporters/

Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by mikelopez: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
One of the useless APC Tinubu MColuomo's thugs is shot dead

His body will be used for oro festival tonight

IDIOTs

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1637044448021430274?t=k7SNPpqdZxQsqIYTDIDQVw&s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by BossGerald: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Apc thugs

Today I saw the inner streets of the almighty lagos, ojo,ajegunle even some areas in lekki...some people are really suffering and smiling in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by Janibe: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
So a shame of this country
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by Asgard13: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
.. I’ve no business with Lagos election…

Nothing to gain or lose..

Only disappointed with the self acclaimed Sophisticators

On olumo and his statements … na very small thing .. he’s a coward .. stabbed e enter.. with all his juju..

Then the rest na tiny..

Nigeria must be great.
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is bad, very bad, why cause harm on a woman . Sad
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by theophorus(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gather evidence but if na SM, then na drama you dey act ooo.

People wen get sense dey gather evidence to prove there matter for court, people wen no get sense dey shout on SM.
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by StreetFight: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Instead of just dying wastefully, why not donate yourself to be used for money rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless in death.

If you are not voting APC, then you are an endangered specie
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
In Enugu, soldiers arrest 140 thugs but cannot arrest any in Lagos.
Voter suppression along ethnic line clearly taking shape.
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by StreetFight: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
.. I’ve no business with Lagos election…

Nothing to gain or lose..

Only disappointed with the self acclaimed Sophisticators

On olumo and his statements … na very small thing .. he’s a coward .. stabbed e enter.. with all his juju..

Then the rest na tiny..

Nigeria must be great.

If you put head, we will behead you. Lagos indegenes are here to make sure Chinedu, Chioma or Chukwuma does not rule Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by Diligent1(f): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don't know why you want to take over Lagos, I am beginning to see you people as thieves
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by princeade86(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
With 2014 lies that brought APC to power, I knew from beginning that power won't leave them easily. They are using all forms of ways to hold the power and we also lack good judiciary system because highest bidder win cases in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Shares Bitter Experience Of Alleged Attack By APC Supporters (photos) by Asgard13: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:

If you put head, we will behead you. Lagos indegenes are here to make sure Chinedu, Chioma or Chukwuma does not rule Lagos.

The entire Yoruba tribe no fit do wetin you type.. if Dey fit. Dem for don Dey run am since Abiola days.

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Are Andrew Liver Salt Party Won So Far? / 2023 Census: Go To Your States To Be Counted / Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.