Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle (591 Views)

Leaked Audio: Why Sunday Igboho Was Angry With Me - Lawyer / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2023
I think I need to make a post about the alleged Peter Obi's Leaked audio

I had to take a listen several times and I picked up some error in the progressions

1) The Audio was likely AI-Generated or a deep-fake. You don't need to run it through deep ware AI to know.

2) Phones do not record while Dialing. So those who published the Audio should tell us how the dialing sound managed to find its way to the recording. Remember it was an internal device recording and not an external device recording.

As reference point, check all leaked Audio from Sahara Reporters in the past, you can never hear the Dialing Sound.

3) You don't in any way start a call of such context with 'Praise the Lord '. Every Christian knows this. Like, who does that.

4) You don't call an Influential Person to help you deliver votes on the eve of the election. There is nothing he can do except talk to his people and you want him to talk to his people in Kwara and South West to vote for you on the eve of the election. This sounds absurd to me. Except he wants Oyedepo to Rig the Election which we all know that the Bishop is in no place to do as he has no such machinery under his care.

5. Peter Obi does not vote in Onitsha but in Agulu but was heard in the audio saying he was in Onitsha where he would vote. Remember, the context of the audio was on the eve of the election.

6. As an influential person who wants to sway votes in your candidate's favor, you do not release a publication to that effect on the eve of the election.

Like anyone else, Ken Okonkwo made his mistake with his admittance. But, it is best to focus as these guys are desperate to delegitimize a credibility they lacks.

— Ademola Taiwo Eagle pen
https://www.facebook.com/100074766584119/posts/pfbid0YGfrdrys4rCdrZHEtNxotKbuqLr6ejr9bthEgxV3QUZLkumDo1T2XQT3qdjymfqPl/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by richmond500: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Ok daddy, we have heard you.

Thank you daddy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by wahalawahala: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Ok daddy! But fact checking no be for everybody, All your points na Mumu points

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Myndd would not move this thread fp.The supporters of Muslim Muslim ticket are looking for who to pull down but it won't work

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Christistruth03: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Is APC still campaigning? You said you won an election but you keep dishing out propaganda as if you going in for election again.

This shows APC is afraid of something

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

First of all there is nothing wrong is soliciting for votes by calling an influential person to help you but you don't make such calls on the eve of the election because the person you are calling cannot achieve anything at that moment.

Even the Pope doesn't start a phone call conversation with PRAISE THE LORD.

I am sure you are using a smartphone so do this and be the judge.

Call someone and record the call then play it after the conversation and see if the dialling segment were recorded but if the dialling segment were not recorded then how did Peter Obi will be recorded the segment or part where he was dialling the phone number?

As for the spokesperson he made a mistake by admitting that his principal made the call without verification and I believe he did so because he didn't see anything wrong with the phone call

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by yarimo(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
After obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo confirm it to be authentic audio. Hehe oyedepo is a useless man of god claiming saint
fasterwell:
I think I need to make a post about the alleged Peter Obi's Leaked audio

I had to take a listen several times and I picked up some error in the progressions

1) The Audio was likely AI-Generated or a deep-fake. You don't need to run it through deep ware AI to know.

2) Phones do not record while Dialing. So those who published the Audio should tell us how the dialing sound managed to find its way to the recording. Remember it was an internal device recording and not an external device recording.

As reference point, check all leaked Audio from Sahara Reporters in the past, you can never hear the Dialing Sound.

3) You don't in any way start a call of such context with 'Praise the Lord '. Every Christian knows this. Like, who does that.

4) You don't call an Influential Person to help you deliver votes on the eve of the election. There is nothing he can do except talk to his people and you want him to talk to his people in Kwara and South West to vote for you on the eve of the election. This sounds absurd to me. Except he wants Oyedepo to Rig the Election which we all know that the Bishop is in no place to do as he has no such machinery under his care.

5. Peter Obi does not vote in Onitsha but in Agulu but was heard in the audio saying he was in Onitsha where he would vote. Remember, the context of the audio was on the eve of the election.

6. As an influential person who wants to sway votes in your candidate's favor, you do not release a publication to that effect on the eve of the election.

Like anyone else, Ken Okonkwo made his mistake with his admittance. But, it is best to focus as these guys are desperate to delegitimize a credibility they lacks.

— Ademola Taiwo Eagle pen
https://www.facebook.com/100074766584119/posts/pfbid0YGfrdrys4rCdrZHEtNxotKbuqLr6ejr9bthEgxV3QUZLkumDo1T2XQT3qdjymfqPl/?app=fbl
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Myndd abeg push to Frontpage... cheesy cheesy

No matter how dem gon spin diz shii, dey will keep sounding stewpid...

This bros gats tell us how he knew it was an internal device recording? cheesy
Till then, thank you daddy
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
After obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo confirm it to be authentic audio. Hehe oyedepo is a useless man of god claiming saint

I want you to start by calling someone with your phone and record the call after the conversation play it and see if the dialing part were recorded but if it was not recorded how then did Peter Obi who recorded the dining of the number?
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

I want you to start by calling someone with your phone and record the call after the conversation play it and see if the dialing part were recorded but if it was not recorded how then did Peter Obi who recorded the dining of the number?

Numbskull, why don't u put ur phone in loudspeaker and find another phone to record it, maybe the phone go wipe the dialing sound....
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2023
KillSars:

Numbskull, why don't u put ur phone in loudspeaker and find another phone to record it, maybe the phone go wipe the dialing sound....

So you don't know the difference between internally recorded content and externally recorded content.

The so-called leaked audio was internally recorded
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
KillSars:
Myndd abeg push to Frontpage... cheesy cheesy

No matter how dem gon spin diz shii, dey will keep sounding stewpid...

This bros gats tell us how he knew it was an internal device recording? cheesy
Till then, thank you daddy

So you are saying the phone was on speaker when he made that call?

And he also voted in Onitsha and not in Agulu as we also during the election?
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

So you don't know the difference between internally recorded content and externally recorded content.

The so-called leaked audio was internally recorded
Thank you daddy, can u tell people wey dey diz forum how u conclude that the call was an internally recorded content?
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

So you are saying the phone was on speaker when he made that call?

And he also voted in Onitsha and not in Agulu as we also during the election?
U can be anywhere on election eve, onitsha to agulu is not even up to two hours drive...

Please come up with something reasonable... grin grin
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2023
KillSars:

U can be anywhere on election eve, onitsha to agulu is not even up to two hours drive...

Please come up with something reasonable... grin grin

I thought Peter obi said in the audio that he was in onitsha where he will vote?
Remember there was a thread about him arriving his hometown Agulu that Friday.

Even if Peter Obi will be made that call, I don't see anything wrong with soliciting for votes.

It is a religious war going on in the country

Muhammadu buhari is a Muslim and he is handing over on the 29th of May after ruling Nigeria for 8 years

Muhammad buhari had a Christian vice president

Normally it should be a Christian president and a Muslim vice president

But what we have now is a Muslim president and a Muslim vice president and you say it is not a religious war against the Christian?
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by fasterwell(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2023
KillSars:

Thank you daddy, can u tell people wey dey diz forum how u conclude that the call was an internally recorded content?

From what is made available it was an internal recorded conversation.
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by mycar: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2023
APC members are threats to the existence of this country
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Emir8: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Thank you for your post. It is all force
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

I thought Peter obi said in the audio that he was in onitsha where he will vote?
Remember there was a thread about him arriving his hometown Agulu that Friday.

Even if Peter Obi will be made that call, I don't see anything wrong with soliciting for votes.

It is a religious war going on in the country

Muhammadu buhari is a Muslim and he is handing over on the 29th of May after ruling Nigeria for 8 years

Muhammad buhari had a Christian vice president

Normally it should be a Christian president and a Muslim vice president

But what we have now is a Muslim president and a Muslim vice president and you say it is not a religious war against the Christian?
Yawns 🥱 🥱 🥱
U guys are just confused

1. It was fake
2. Even if Peter obi made the call, u don't see anything wrong... why will u see anything bad in it?

This is the same obi that came up with one useless propaganda on his sm page, masturbating with it trying to cause ethic rift...

The north rule for 8years, the south will rule for atleast 4years now...

Weda the south produces a Christian or a Muslim, it's none of ur business, they are Nigerians, when a child is being given birth to, he/she first attains a nationality before religion is being hanged on his/her neck after 7days..

Make the land of the rising sun try find a Muslim deputy governor first, u can't keep running a C-C ticket there and feel it's bad if the country run a M-M ticket, that is hypocrisy at its peak...
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Still on . . . . AGBADO-EWA audio noise. cheesy
Today na Monday.
Anything new from AGBADO-EWA TVC NEWS ROOM?
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

From what is made available it was an internal recorded conversation.
U ended up saying nothing, daddy..

Anyways, okay daddy, thank you daddy
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by yarimo(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

Hehe question for obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo that confirm it is authentic
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Landowner101(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2023
The mods will pay a blind eye to this, calling it fake news, according to one fraction of agbado and cassava mod in Nairaland.
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2023
The audio is FAKE. Part of campaign of calumny to ensure the STOLEN MANDATE is not queried. We are waiting for the court judgement anyway.
Re: Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle by Christistruth03: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

First of all there is nothing wrong is soliciting for votes by calling an influential person to help you but you don't make such calls on the eve of the election because the person you are calling cannot achieve anything at that moment.

Even the Pope doesn't start a phone call conversation with PRAISE THE LORD.

I am sure you are using a smartphone so do this and be the judge.

Call someone and record the call then play it after the conversation and see if the dialling segment were recorded but if the dialling segment were not recorded then how did Peter Obi will be recorded the segment or part where he was dialling the phone number?

As for the spokesperson he made a mistake by admitting that his principal made the call without verification and I believe he did so because he didn't see anything wrong with the phone call

We knew that some of you were so far gone into your Cocoon that you wouldn’t see anything wrong with it

Imagine Tinubu calling Sheikh Gummi on the eve of Elections and asking him to persuade Muslims in his Sect and in the NW and Niger State to vote for him Tomorrow because the situation was desperate and because the Elections were a Jihad and Sheikh Gummi replying that he would get back to you today with results wouldn’t there be an Uproar in the SE ?

The President is supposed to be the leader of all Nigerians and not a Jihadist

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo And Obi; Tormentation Of Christians Has Already Started / Uberfacts, A Global Fact Page Post About Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Case / Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.