Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. (507 Views)

South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh / SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Nice2023(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Despite their acclaimed most educated region,they still have high level of uneducated touts who do not believe in themselves nor see themselves as the future of tomorrow.

They allow one man to determine how far they all can go in life. As they are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos,so they are doing in Ogun states and Osun states respectively.

This is surprising that,at this time and age,these people can't allow people to freely vote whom they trust,yet we practice democracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is it because you people have refused to post other regions especially your own.
Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by nonhuman(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
villagerspeople:

You b mumu
your father is mumu, that is why he gave birth to an urchin

3 Likes

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by JOemmy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
They're still primitive and uncivilize they need to be recognized by other sane nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by mikelopez: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos is NO man's land

We told you guys that when we ready, una go run like your useless Lagos Oba grin grin grin

One of the useless APC Tinubu MColuomo's thugs is shot dead

His body will be used for oro festival tonight

IDIOTs

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1637044448021430274?t=k7SNPpqdZxQsqIYTDIDQVw&s=19

1 Like

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by inoki247: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
So Bayelsa na SW too,..
Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Neckpresser101: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
They're pigs na

Low esteem swines grin grin

If they're not mining skulls they're thugging

2 Likes

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by PointB: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:
Despite their acclaimed most educated region,they still have high level of uneducated touts who do not believe in themselves nor see themselves as the future of tomorrow.

They allow one man to determine how far they all can go in life. As they are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos,so they are doing in Ogun states and Osun states respectively.

This is surprising that,at this time and age,these people can't allow people to freely vote whom they trust,yet we practice democracy.

It's what they term sophistcation. Ballot snatching. A 19th century phenomenon is what they are practicing in 21st century. I'm ashamed for my yoruba friends.
Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Strafudeen: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Useless bastards that look like baboons.

They must marry igbo women to try to improve their inferior gene pool.

Animals

2 Likes

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Nice2023(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Is it because you people have refused to post other regions especially your own.

Must it happen in the east or south south before u will accept that this is unacceptable any where.

Now,I know u are guys are born bigots
Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Nice2023(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
yes cos criminals dey troop in by night bus everyday

From history to date,Yorubas have produced more notorious criminals than any region in Nigeria

I guess u were not born When shina rambo used to Rob your ancestors.
Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by wahalawahala: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:

From history to date,Yorubas have produced more notorious criminals than any region in Nigeria

I guess u were not born When shina rambo used to Rob your ancestors.
u wan make we call the Asian governments for list? Make we no go far sef.. only southafrica don do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by Nice2023(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
u wan make we call the Asian governments for list? Make we no go far sef.. only southafrica don do

The first 3 or 5 of the most deadly criminals are from Yoruba land.

If u want the list I can show u and I can personal tell u here that I experience the terror of shina Rambo.
Re: The Only Region That Is Snatching Ballot Boxes Is In Western Nigeria. by wahalawahala: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:

The first 3 or 5 of the most deadly criminals are from Yoruba land.

If u want the list I can show u and I can personal tell u here that I experience the terror of shina Rambo.
bros Shina Rambo dey Asia prison currently??

(1) (Reply)

This Tinubu Daughter Makes More Than 1million Daily From Market Women, Video / Adeyanju Asks Obi To Account For ‘billions Received From Pastors, Others’ / I Will Make Sure I Jail Festus Keyamo, Dino Melaye Said, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.