Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke (11259 Views)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by haffaze777(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
ojojonkembu:
@my father,u are a fool for making that comment about Enugu.

Tell him
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Meti99(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tannhauser:

Too refined? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ask APC thugs in Lagos how they identify non Yoruba in different PUs.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Have you received the updates of Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Edo states results
You need to check something

1 Like

Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Larryndelaw: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS
Talk about your state. You see the Thuggery that is going on in the east, that is where you suppose to Fuchs your energy and not Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Lashist(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You are out of your mind.
I don't pity your life...e dey sweet you say voters that looks igbo were chased out of PUs. Even yorubas that looks igbo also chased out..you are so happy that thugs are beating up people that want to vote so your candidate will win and same you want naija to be great..you are actually out of your mind
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lashist:

I don't pity your life...e dey sweet you say voters that looks igbo were chased out of PUs. Even yorubas that looks igbo also chased out..you are so happy that thugs are beating up people that want to vote so your candidate will win and same you want naija to be great..you are actually out of your mind
Will you keep quiet? Weep for yourself, pity yourself Otondo. Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by AnyanwuSilas: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

I don tell you wetin I know

Southern Kaduna was never conquered by the Fulani as they have their traditional rulers and culture intact, Elrufai was trying to appoint an Emir over them but have failed. Fulanis are not in charge of Middle Belt.
You Yoruba Muslims have surrendered Ilorin to the Fulani and think other ethnic groups are like you.
You're dumb if that's all you know.
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by MamaletASO: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Elupee LPafra what can u say about this??

You are only interested in Lagos State...

Are you Pigs called Igbo that Stoopid or bastarrrddd.??

I dash you biiiaaaafraaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by blakkydikky(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
nonhuman:
is Lagos your house? Or did you see any Igbo in ogbomosho
... But it's you OSU's house, right?
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Luchitec(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
How much were these idiots paid? The army did well!
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Biggeststar01: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:
Enugu can burn nobody cares,the idiotic people of biafra are busy wrestling lagos,Ogun,oyo and kaduna with Yoruba and fulani respectively.

Why did you comment on this post?

Don't you feel ashamed?
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Biggeststar01: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Daddyyin:
This can’t be true! No thugs in the south Yeast, they are as calm as unknown gunmen.

Your south-waste is the slum capital of the world...😆

Remember that always
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Biggeststar01: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Let's achieve BIAFRA by voting for governors that will listen to us in the SE.

Any other region does not concern me
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Daddyyin: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Your south-waste is the slum capital of the world...😆

Remember that always

And your people have been weeping jus because Nigerians rejected your fraud called Obi. Most of you can’t stay in your unproductive AfghanEastern. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by SenatePresdo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Why is it Igbos looking for trouble everywhere? We Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis will reduce Igbos population once again oooo

Hahahahahaa.. bring it on.
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Tannhauser(m): 3:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Meti99:

Have you received the updates of Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Edo states results
You need to check something

What makes you think a give a flying fvck about Naija politics? You guys are destroying your own country and destinies with your own hands while providing people like us with comic relief/entertainment.
I no kuku dey dat Una shit.hole. Enjoy!👍😂
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by XAUBulls: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by XAUBulls: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2023
theophorus:
Who sabi Victim mentality pass na him go likely win for that region cos na their way.

The Presidential Election we no hear aby noise cos the interest na one way but today, dem don dey cast themselves gradually.

Abeg who get update from Edo State? I wan check something.
True that.
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by ud4u: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Pdapc way not surprised
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Biggeststar01: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Daddyyin:

And your people have been weeping jus because Nigerians rejected your fraud called Obi. Most of you can’t stay in your unproductive AfghanEastern. Shame on you!

Sorry😆😆

I couldn't help but laff when you called South East "unproductive" 😂😂
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Daddyyin: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Sorry😆😆

I couldn't help but laff when you called South East "unproductive" 😂😂

You’re more productive outside your region. It’s a general opinion and you can confirm that.
Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by Biggeststar01: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Daddyyin:

You’re more productive outside your region. It’s a general opinion and you can confirm that.

Your government is unproductive my dear

They have no single project in the south east.

When we have our own country we will make sure things will change for the better.
Even if it means every Igbo household will contribute for SEAPORT!

We are that determined

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speakership: Rep Warns APC Against Disqualifying N’west / Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Abandoned 8.8km Eha Amufu-nkalagu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.