Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter (766 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsiOIvSBawM&feature=youtu.be

Some voters were left distraught after political thugs disrupted the electoral exercise at a polling unit on Ago Palace Way, Lagos State for the governorship and state house of assembly elections on Saturday.

We came to cast our votes as good citizens,” one voter told Channels Television, speaking on behalf of 150-200 other eligible voters at the polling unit – some of whom she said had travelled to the country specifically for the exercise.

The unidentified woman added, “But then, we had thugs come in here with bottles, canes; they were chasing people away.

“They kept on saying things like, ‘If you’re not voting APC, get out of here. We’re going to kill you. We’re going to beat you.’ They started scattering everything. They were threatening people.

They were breaking glasses, throwing stones, causing a mess. People started running from place to place because they were cared for their lives. You want to say you want to die for your country; is Nigeria even worth dying for?”

According to her, the security personnel assigned to the polling station to protect voters and electoral officers “were not of much help”.

She said the police went away with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officers on duty “and also with our BVAS”.

Pointing to scores of ballots dumped into puddles in the street, she said the votes of the affected Nigerians are “not going to count” because “our votes here are invalid”.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/18/video-thugs-came-with-bottles-canes-threatened-us-to-vote-apc-lagos-voter/

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu is a big threat to the unity of Nigeria.

Why is everything bad associated with APC

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by muykem: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good one. Yoruba must do everything to protect their heritage and culture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by princeade86(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Only APC they use thugs? Na wa ooooo.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Urheadmaster(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
They deserve it since they don't want to stay indoors tongue
muykem:
Good one.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is bad. Sad
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by PlayerMeji: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reports from Anambra say thugs have disrupted the electoral processes going on there...

But it will never be the focus of our people... Lagos is their focus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Abfinest007(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
I sweep 4 Nigeria
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Freshtruth(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigerians are in trouble with Tinubu in power Democracy is forever gone elections rigging will be a normal thing that every body we have to study before obtaining forms
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Freshtruth(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abfinest007:
I sweep 4 Nigeria
oga you sure say you go feel sweep all the dirty finish for Nigeria matter?
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is bad. Sad

What is bad? Isn’t this the party you support? The man you’re supporting is the ring leader of all the atrocities happening in Lagos and you have the effrontery to type “This is bad”. Tueh!
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:

Seriously! This is what you have to say, well I'm not surprised. You people are just intelligent and docile. But that heritage you are talking about GRV with bring a new air to it.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
They deserve it since they don't want to stay indoors tongue

Just see yourself. How can you say such thing?
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
It is a sad day in our democracy. This is terrible.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Adexgentle005(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
didroon43:

Seriously! This is what you have to say, well I'm not surprised. You people are just intelligent and docile. But that heritage you are talking about GRV with bring a new air to it.
I hate this emotional talk. I took my time to study this chinedu guy and his twitter tweets against yorubas. He should have been arrested for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by muykem: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
didroon43:

Maybe you mean Anambra. Everything to force igbo into submission in Lagos is acceptable at this point. Enough is enough, Lagos is not no man's land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
Maybe you mean Anambra. Everything to force igbo into submission in Lagos is acceptable at this point. Enough is enough, Lagos is not no man's land.

E no pass that one na. If no be Anambra, na ipob, biafra, or Chinedu.

Apart from Anambra, do you know any other state in the south east?
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Adexgentle005:
I hate this emotional talk. I took my time to study this chinedu guy and his twitter tweets against yorubas. He should have been arrested for a long time.

This is another lie here. But you can enjoy your nonsense propaganda.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Adexgentle005(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
didroon43:

This is another lie here. But you can enjoy your nonsense propaganda.
Are you dumb or just stupid?
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by haffaze777(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:

I support and endorse this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
muykem:

I don't blame you na. It's not your fault.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by didroon43: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adexgentle005:

Lol, e say I took my time.

Baba rest.
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Abdul05: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
We are happy on what happened in Lagos and we also feel no remorse about it..

Oya do your worse... grin cheesy emptyheaded

didroon43:

E no pass that one na. If no be Anambra, na ipob, biafra, or Chinedu.

Apart from Anambra, do you know any other state in the south east?
Re: VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter by Abdul05: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigerians love tinubu ..and the same Nigerians voted for him.. grin grin

Freshtruth:
Nigerians are in trouble with Tinubu in power Democracy is forever gone elections rigging will be a normal thing that every body we have to study before obtaining forms

(1) (Reply)

Peoples Gazette: Nigerian CJN, Ariwoola Caught disguising On Wheel Chair (Pic) / Raising Case Of Forfeiture Is Abuse Of Court Process - APC Tells Tribunal / All The Negative Things About Tinubu Was First Spread By APC Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.