Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos (26606 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by sat70: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
H
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Those use as a thugs, have you sat down and reflect on your life (i.e. if you have one at all). Politicians kept their beloved children away from Nigeria and give you change, arm you and promise you appointment to do dity job. Shame in your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Diligent1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Learn to control your tongues

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
All these nonsense will stop if we should place all political office holders on same salary scale as teachers & lecturers. cheesy

Let's see those who really want to serve.
exactly
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by diamond68: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Otasikwe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nx tym vote in ur state that's all

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by johnfem321: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is an Igbo man’s business in Yoruba people’s election.. even me wey be Yoruba no comot.. if I go Zamfara state go stay their for some years.. what is my business with their governorship and local government election.. I understand if you want to vote for presidential election but what is your business with Yoruba election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by iahmed(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
If I hear!

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Arabk25: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is this how they intend to rule Nigeria? Police said mc oluomo is only joking

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by leroi01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
G
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by lozanni(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
All these nonsense will stop if we should place all political office holders on same salary scale as teachers & lecturers. cheesy

Exactly what I have been advocating for!
If this can be done, all the political desperados and thugs will automatically be weeded out of our political system.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by itzbabatee: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Mufasa27:
See head 😂

Agbari Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by IamAsiri: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:

What! grin
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Kingpele(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Goodconcept78 post=121846952][b]ALL IPOB TERRORISTS WILL GO BACK IN HIDING WHEN THE ELECTION RESULT IS ANNOUNCED

THEY SHOULD GO AND END THE THUGS AND OBI UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN THEIR CURSED REGION

BUNCH OF COWARDS, HIDING IN THEIR ONE ROOM APARTMENT IN LAGOS TO CAUSE MAYHEM

AWON WEYREY

cheesy grin continue fooling yourself u think because you are too lazy to travel out of wasteland that Yorubas are not in other region be fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Arabk25: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
johnfem321:
What is an Igbo man’s business in Yoruba people’s election.. even me wey be Yoruba no comot.. if I go Zamfara state go stay their for some years.. what is my business with their governorship and local government election.. I understand if you want to vote for presidential election but what is your business with Yoruba election

If any Governor emerged in that Lagos his going to rule everybody there so I don't understand your question sir. Logos state governor is not a governor of only Yoruba people I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by pope191: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
johnfem321:

Lol but the goverment can tax them? Should we just split this nation for good. I don't support anyone, but let witness free and fair elections. Why do blacks vote in USA?

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by riverbird: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
See head 😂

Agbari Ojukwu

Post your picture make we compare grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by asanausana91: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
ola6:
I thought lagos is a no man's land?

Wo, o ma gbona fun yin
in a sane society DSS will be looking for you by now. But I will not be surprised if the police say you are just joking.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by eroticecstasy: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
I've no business with today's election, I refuse to risk my life.
I can't speak Yoruba so I consider it risky.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Alba3: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
dustmalik:
nlfpmod, as a mod, you are not suppose to be posting unverified and inciting news. However, I am not surprised, you have clearly shown that you are a typical Obidient. Seun will not see this one and take action against it. But has since cut Mynd44 to size, even though Mynd44 doesn't post inciting posts.
Is it now you just know that Igbos are in charge of Nairaland? It's fully anti-Yiruba forum now with Igbo mods. They brought to the front page unverified fake stuff and ban you if you go against their emotions. It wasn't like this in those days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by boldtruthalways: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:

Who will place the salary? Only when Obi comes will changes happen to Nigeria. The country is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by dominic17: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
There is nothing unverified about the post. The one that happened in Igbo-Eleneri OjO was if worse. Igbos were beating and chased out of the polling unit and Labor party agent was almost killed.
dustmalik:
nlfpmod, as a mod, you are not suppose to be posting unverified and inciting news. However, I am not surprised, you have clearly shown that you are a typical Obidient. Seun will not see this one and take action against it. But has since cut Mynd44 to size, even though Mynd44 doesn't post inciting posts.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
He's alive? I thought Lagos was man's land.

The rumour of some Igbo killing one Yoruba man in Yoruba land had better not be true. By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry.. Heck, the President travelled to his home to vote but Igbo wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of your southeast. You dey mad?

No Yoruba come to your southeast Igbo land to hate you or wanna choose an Igbo hater as your leader for you in your Igbo land, like you have the audacity to be doing on Yoruba soil. You had better warn yourselves.

I even noticed the labour party agents signing in Lagos. All of them are Igbo. So there's no Yoruba to act as party agent but Igbos all the way from southeast acting as party agent on Yoruba soil? The audacity! Do Yoruba act as party agent for APC in Igbo land?
Try nonsense, you will be roasted like suya.
Zuwo..

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by wonderr(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Despite all the attacks, LP is leading...Congratulations in advance to Governor 'Shinedu' of LP grin
Pele o inec chairman
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by sammirano: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go and vote in imo. Lagos elections is not concern for igbos

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Nukilia: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:

Deal with the political criminals like Mexicans deal with the drug cartels...

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Chynwe(f): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
From the comments I have been reading here,I keep asking myself who allowed these little children who lack common sense access to this platform

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by wonderr(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
EDUECO:
This is the reason I always advocate for self defense.

Don't wait for these useless thugs to attack you first.

Self defence is a lawful act!
DEY PLAY
JACKIE CHAN
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Toosure70: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:

it will not because the are the ones managing your money bro

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by sammirano: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arabk25:

If any Governor emerged in that Lagos his going to rule everybody there so I don't understand your question sir. Logos state governor is not a governor of only Yoruba people I stand to be corrected

That governor that emerge must be Yoruba because it's Yorubaland. If you are not fine with that just leave here already. Una get mind sha
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by johnfem321: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ofcourse they have to pay tax.. their are 36 state in Nigeria.. if I stay in lagos I don’t like it.. I relocate to maiduguri or Imo state.. there is nothing free anywhere in the world.. you can come to other people land, run your money mouth that Lagos is a no man’s land, make political move to
Impose an Igbo candidate that hate yorubas on the people, and go to the extent of killing citizen.. if I go to Enugu.. I respect my self as a stranger.. if I go to Kano.. I won’t go there and tell them kano is no man’s land and kill kano indigenes because I want a particular candidate… they’re politics in no My businesss… the earlier people respect themself the better .
pope191:

Lol but the goverment can tax them? Should we just split this nation for good. I don't support anyone, but let witness free and fair elections. Why do blacks vote in USA?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umaru Shinkafi Is Dead / Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded / President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.