Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos (26589 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by MountHoreb: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

No one cares. You wanna compare them you your numbers in SW? Las Las, everyone will go back to their region! You can't hate us on our soil! You dey mad?

Oga, it's not about making noise. I'm telling you what I can do personally. I match my words with actions.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Waterbear(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
All these nonsense will stop if we should place all political office holders on same salary scale as teachers & lecturers. cheesy

Let's see those who really want to serve.

Thank you...
I keep saying this...

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Dentidon: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

Oga, it's not about making noise. I'm telling you what I can do personally. I match my words with actions.

Last time, your OSU ancestors ran back to their OSU land on June 12 after what befell them.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Waterbear(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
He's alive? I thought Lagos was no man's land?

The rumour of some Igbo killing one Yoruba man in Yoruba land had better not be true. By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry.. Last time your ancestors tried similar rubbish during June 12, your ancestors ran to their cursed land after what befell them.

Instead of you to go and vote for your Igbo leaders in your Igbo land, you wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of Igbo land. The President travelled to his home to vote Katsina leaders for example but Igbo wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of Igbo land. You dey mad?

No Yoruba came to any of your Igbo land in the southeast to hate you or wanna choose an Igbo hater as your leader for you in your Igbo land but you have the audacity to wanna choose a Yoruba hater for Yoruba people on Yoruba soil? Having the audacity to Provoke us on our soil! By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry..

I also noticed the labour party agents signing in Lagos. All of them are Igbos. So there's no Yoruba to act as party agent but Igbos all the way from southeast acting as party agent on Yoruba soil? Imagine the rubbish. Do any Yoruba man act as party agent for APC in Igbo land?

If you touch ballot box, them go beat you, regardless your tribe ... simple ...
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Waterbear(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

No one cares. You wanna compare them to your numbers in SW? Las Las, everyone will go back to their region! You can't hate us on our soil! You dey mad?

B like say you no go history class, cause if you did you'll know Lagos belong to Benin not yorubas
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Waterbear(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:
Igbos stepped on yorubas toes, when they are saying they own Lagos, now they want to determine who rules another man's land. Can it happen in Anambra?

Go and study history and come back
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by MountHoreb: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Last time, your OSU ancestors ran back to their OSU land on June 12 after what befell them.

I don't throw tantrums. Let your people act anyhow then ...........
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Dentidon: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

I don't throw tantrums. Let your people act anyhow then ...........

Like your ancestors were sunk on June 12 while they ran back to their cursed land? Who cares about your cursed land?
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Berankis: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
"Blood flowing from mostly Igbos"... And it has started. The other post, they said they killed a Yoruba in Okota and were celebrating, now it's crying of blood flowing from mostly igbos. Let's continue all the drama and acting, it's all interesting.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by MountHoreb: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Like your ancestors were sunk on June 12 while they ran back to their cursed land? Who cares about your cursed land?

I thought you were threatening Ibos before, you have changed to ancestors this, ancestors that. I swear, you receive them in body bags. Try anything funny. Rubbish.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Dentidon: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

I thought you were threatening Ibos before, you have changed to ancestors this, ancestors that. I swear, you receive them in body bags. Try anything funny. Rubbish.

I mentioned what happened to your ancestors. Same will happen to you if you don't take your time. No one cares about your cursed OSU land.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by hardcore007: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin

Some educated fooools here will still accept this thuggery style of election as a good strategy to win. Una well done ooo.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
AWON WEYREY Urchins of filth and corruption don show their diseased mind again.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by worldclass68(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Even the president travelled to his hometown to vote....
Shey unah no get village ni abi them don pursue unah comot for unah papa house grin

Chinedu ko....
Nwanneka ni

grin grin
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
See head 😂

Agbari Ojukwu
grin

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
Chai... I'm sure na one of those E-warriors wey dey nairaland, wey den dare to enter street go talk shit... den show am film, baba gentle😂
One of your thugs came face to face with death today in my Pu, but for the intervention of armed policemen.

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Post your picture make we compare grin
grin

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by wahalawahala: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Ruminate on the pictures I sent you. I'm not here to banter with an Urchin.
I understand u dey try to console yourself...its ok , you will need this in few hours😂

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by MamaletASO: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is dis really blood or a chicken blood poured on his head...

No politician worth hustling for..be wise

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Born2bgreat(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
I wish I could like this thousands times
Goodconcept78:
ALL IPOB TERRORISTS WILL GO BACK IN HIDING WHEN THE ELECTION RESULT IS ANNOUNCED

THEY SHOULD GO AND END THE THUGS AND OBI UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN THEIR CURSED REGION

BUNCH OF COWARDS, HIDING IN THEIR ONE ROOM APARTMENT IN LAGOS TO CAUSE MAYHEM

AWON WEYREY

cheesy grin
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by swaggerjack: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Klington:

I witnessed it first hand today and all i can say is that Nigeria is a disorganized crime scene.
Nor be today yansh dey back.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
He's alive? I thought Lagos was no man's land?

The rumour of some Igbo killing one Yoruba man in Yoruba land had better not be true. By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry.. Last time your ancestors tried similar rubbish during June 12, your ancestors ran to their cursed land after what befell them.

Instead of you to go and vote for your Igbo leaders in your Igbo land, you wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of Igbo land. The President travelled to his home to vote Katsina leaders for example but Igbo wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of Igbo land. You dey mad?

No Yoruba came to any of your Igbo land in the southeast to hate you or wanna choose an Igbo hater as your leader for you in your Igbo land but you have the audacity to wanna choose a Yoruba hater for Yoruba people on Yoruba soil? Having the audacity to Provoke us on our soil! By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry..

I also noticed the labour party agents signing in Lagos. All of them are Igbos. So there's no Yoruba to act as party agent but Igbos all the way from southeast acting as party agent on Yoruba soil? Imagine the rubbish. Do any Yoruba man act as party agent for APC in Igbo land?

Shout up...
Nothing will happen.
We all know cowards in nigeria.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Mrtaye: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
johnfem321:
Ofcourse they have to pay tax.. their are 36 state in Nigeria.. if I stay in lagos I don’t like it.. I relocate to maiduguri or Imo state.. there is nothing free anywhere in the world.. you can come to other people land, run your money mouth that Lagos is a no man’s land, make political move to
Impose an Igbo candidate that hate yorubas on the people, and go to the extent of killing citizen.. if I go to Enugu.. I respect my self as a stranger.. if I go to Kano.. I won’t go there and tell them kano is no man’s land and kill kano indigenes because I want a particular candidate… they’re politics in no My businesss… the earlier people respect themself the better .
We should not be playing tribal politics afterall there are many Yorubas and igbos in America, British, and other western politics but they don't see Nigerians as second class citizens so why is there disparity inside Nigeria
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by buzweb: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
All these nonsense will stop if we should place all political office holders on same salary scale as teachers & lecturers. cheesy

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by lymelyte(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
I just dey laugh.. Na dis kind country u Wan take attract foreign investors? grin

Country that is unstable,thieves and criminality is the order of the day. And u want a foreigner to invest his or her hard earn cash into it? I laff..

If tinubu is allowed to rule. Nigeria will be worse than Zimbabwe. Splinters cells,Anonymous groups,terrorist groups will be the order of the day.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by johnfem321: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigerians are not second class citizen in those countries.. they are 3rd class citizens and don’t enjoy same privilege as citizens.. they pay taxes and help pay for their unemployed citizen,. Limit to the job they are allowed to do, limit to the hours they work,. Don’t get certain benefit.. called immigrant.. insulted and disrespected… discriminated in their institutions, healthcare and justice system you can’t compare the privilege and Igbo man enjoy in yorubaland to abroad… he enjoys almost same right as any Yoruba in Yoruba land .. which any yoruba man can never enjoy such in igboland… the only thing important to Yoruba is respect yourself and respect our culture, don’t disrespect your host or put mouth in their politics.. I believe the wealthy igbos in Yoruba land understand this.. you don’t see them making noise and putting mouth or complaining in public.. if they want to do politics they travel to their state and continue with their business in Lagos without any hinderance..
Mrtaye:

We should not be playing tribal politics afterall there are many Yorubas and igbos in America, British, and other western politics but they don't see Nigerians as second class citizens so why is there disparity inside Nigeria
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Mrtaye: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
johnfem321:
Nigerians are not second class citizen in those countries.. they are 3rd class citizens and don’t enjoy same privilege as citizens.. they pay taxes and help pay for their unemployed citizen,. Limit to the job they are allowed to do, limit to the hours they work,. Don’t get certain benefit.. called immigrant.. insulted and disrespected… discriminated in their institutions, healthcare and justice system you can’t compare the privilege and Igbo man enjoy in yorubaland to abroad… he enjoys almost same right as any Yoruba in Yoruba land .. which any yoruba man can never enjoy such in igboland… the only thing important to Yoruba is respect yourself and respect our culture, don’t disrespect your host or put mouth in their politics.. I believe the wealthy igbos in Yoruba land understand this.. you don’t see them making noise and putting mouth or complaining in public.. if they want to do politics they travel to their state and continue with their business in Lagos without any hinderance..
I am talking politics here igbos and Yorubas are members of the house,senators,mayor's,ministers in Europe and America, Canada but the citizens don't discriminate against them, they are even allowed to contest peacefully without intimidation and suppression, thuggery and other vices that undermine true democracy
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by johnfem321: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
There are Igbo commissioners an house of rep members in Lagos and other southwest state..that doesn’t happen in Biafra states.. there is nothing like free democrazy .. even the last election in America.. there was fight all through due to legitimacy… even Uk has changed about 4 prime ministers by the ruling party over the past 5 years and no general election was conducted.. is that democracy or monarchy ?

Nigerian election was not perfect but is not as bad as people say.. you said election wasn’t fair.. but you didn’t complain Labour Party won by 95% in south east state.. they still won in Lagos

A lot of Labour Party candidate won senatorial and house of rep seat in Lagos, south east and edo..

Lagos is an exemption in this case because we can’t allow Chinedu, that insult Yoruba people rule in Lagos …it’s even better for a real Igbo man to contest than and fake Yoruba like Chinedu Gbadebo with no respect for Yoruba people rule us

If non indegeine voters where non voilently suppress in Lagos through spiritual means, passive aggressive behaviour or manipulation.. it is welcomed

Mrtaye:

I am talking politics here igbos and Yorubas are members of the house,senators,mayor's,ministers in Europe and America, Canada but the citizens don't discriminate against them, they are even allowed to contest peacefully without intimidation and suppression, thuggery and other vices that undermine true democracy
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by DeeStarks(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Quest7777:

It’ll change nothing. As long as they occupy high government seats, they possess the power to embezzle far more than just a salary that they don't even touch .

Until everyone starts taking responsibility, especially the poor-minded folks who exchange their future for a small change they might not even get, there will be no progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.