Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (88499 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Lukuluku69(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

You think threatening me with DSS will stop anything. Look it is not a crime for people to defend themselves since you people have decided because you want to win at all costs and that means spreading ethnic bigotry against the Igbo then it is a clarion call for us to defend ourselves it is no crime to act in self defence. Also those your people who keep insulting Igbo and threatening igbos I hope you told them that nairaland can also give their details to DSS. Idiot

Shukudi of the wandering Ipobian Jewish tribe, if your Ancestors had stayed behind and try to develop the Evil Forest you lots emerged from, all these buruhaha won't have happened.

You are calling for people to go get arms because a candidate you supported lost in a Land your wandering uncouth ancestors migrated to and I only told you of the implications but I know you guys don't reason. It is alien to your stock, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics without functioning heads on your shoulders.

Well call for arms, but remember the last time your Ancestors did, we all know how it ended.

Don't repeat the same mistake.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by easzypeaszy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
APAPA
APC- 21, 007
LP- 4157

LAGOS ISLAND
APC- 37, 760
LP- 1317

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Joebayo217: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
APC don win already

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

I have told you if you like try to use sense to dodge all the initial threats you made. I have told you if dem born una well next time threaten peace loving igbos thar want to exercise their voting right that day una go visit una ancestors. This rubbish has to stop enough is enough igbos have done nobody any wrong. It is jot our fault that you all are lazy dolts that cannot work but depend on government treasury.
Seems you are mistaken me for a bot. I m neutral. I v my disagreement with APC but I won't allow you to unseat a gov that's far better than those in your region. Why not carry your Obidients to Oyo and Ogun State?
Are there no Igbos there or no cross breeding like GRV to present?
You are here talking as if agberos rigged elections. Are you so daft to know that odds are just so against GRV that more Yorubas voted Sanwoolu than Igbos and Hausas or any tribe in Lagos. To injure you more, the Hausas come add their votes join and some sane Igbos that doesn't disrespect their hosts.
Your agenda is is very clear. You lazy idiots wanna capture Lagos. Una dey ment. You called Yorubas as lazy people. Yet they are doing well than you all.
They don't see reasons to seek greener pastures in east.
You and your brethrens are endangered species everywhere. In India, Malaysia, South Africa, Germany, Italy, all of Europe, Asia and America, it's Igbos that gives Nigerians bad names. Una even carry Ozogbulu cult to Malaysia. Your region is cursed as a result of needless and endless human sacrifices. Only Igbos still practice Osu Outcast System. Why not fix your damn region. And if you feel you are being challenged, do your worst. Strike or else you are a bastard. Meanwhile, I composed a song for you

Labour in vain, Labour in vain. Labour in vain, labour in vain. Labour, labour, labour in vain, labourer in vain.
Labourer in vain, labourer in vain. (mp3)

New song to teach people that you need to be tactically sound and devoid of hate to fight a bad govt. When you can't obey this law, you labour in vain (mp3).

Obi & Obidients wasted their energy in Lagos and forgot that charity begins from south east.
We keep telling them, they said Igbos can vote anywhere. Ori yin ti buru!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by larrypourl(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
uglodoh:
There is a massive road construction that is near completion in that area. I work around there.

I was happy with what I saw when I came home home last year. December 2023 will make it 21years we moved to our house in that area. It was bushy when we moved to our house with good roads. So good that it was the usual spot for learners learning how to drive. I could trek from Igbogbo Model College to Oreyo Grammer School without meeting a single soul on that road except farmers sometimes. Sometimes we could play ball from school till we get to Oreyo cos the road was so smooth and free. Once it's 6pm, you'll never get a bike from either club24 Igbogbo or Igbe junction going to Oreyo, cos no Keke maruwa or bus on that route then, bikes sef were few cos na strictly farm with few residential houses, so route wasn't lucrative for business den, sometimes sef na leg we go use or follow trucks leaving or going to farm, or Papa Ajaasco film crew or other movie crew cos they acted rural or farm scene on that road alot. Papa Ajaasco classics were acted on that route and other 1990s and early 2000s rural settings movies so we get to meet those actors on a regular on that road. And the road went from Good to bad and worse that you'll always pray it doesn't rain cos na wahala to leave Oreyo to Igbogbo or Igbe Junction, so bad it took cars from so many people, some landlords had to move out and sold their properties, it became hard to believe it was same road Mum used to learn driving in 2003/2004. The main roads were abandoned and could used 25-35min journeying from Oreyo to Igbe junction or Igbogbo, which used to less than 5mins when we were young, the communities and estate around tried their best but were overwhelmed. If you washed car before leaving home, by the time you got to Igbe junction or Igbogbo, you'd think they poured mud on our cars. Community members used Newspapers, radio and Tv to appeal to govt, yet nothing was done. I finally left home 2017 but Ambode stared work on that road then Sanwo took over. I was joyous as I drove from Igbe Junction to Odubala Estate to see my people last year October under 5mins with development everywhere. If not for say na my hood, I lost finish. I'm happy for them.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Joebayo217: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Wins 15 LGs, Leads LP’s Rhodes-Vivour With Over 400,000 Votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by easzypeaszy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atleast Case Don Settle Lik Dis
No More Frapapa
We Love Igbos
We Love Igbos
No Shaking
We Move

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Joebayo217:
BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Wins 15 LGs, Leads LP’s Rhodes-Vivour With Over 400,000 Votes

This battle has been fought ahead before yesterday's election. After the Lagos State Civil Service Bus and Train accident, I said there is a tussle over Lagos which manifested in the error that led to the accident.

I encouraged Sanwoolu to be courageous and that The Lord God of Elijah will answer by Fire.

https://www.nairaland.com/7604009/train-bus-accident-sanwo-olu-declares/2#121613595

Because of that message this past Monday midnight / Tuesday, there was fierce battle, very tough battle, but they lost. The Lord God of Elijah supported me and I won.

Sanwoolu should not forget the Lord God of Elijah and his Prophet.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Earthquakes:

Oga first I don't care about your election as I am far away where I want Nigeria to be better so dollar rate go high. That's apart.
You don't have authority on what happens on earth as you are not God grin
But then I guess you should know that in the next 15-20 years even Bini, Urobo person can be Governor of Lagos, can't you see it already so your NEVER doesn't hold water as you are not God.
As long as you keep selling your lands to stranger to organise owambe and you too don't travel to other places, this will be inevitable.
You know truth, and time will tell..
you are just yapping nonsense. You people are just of inferior mindset and low self esteem. Did i ask you where you live? Why do you feel the need to tell me? i don't give a f@ck about that. You are daft to think you can come here and brag about living abroad to me. Most of you are low class with nothing but over bloated ego. What gave you the impression that i live in Nigeria?

As for the rest of the garbage you put up there, it's ok. You can keep regurgitating that to your children and children's children just as your parents have passed on to you. Just know that We know you hate us and we hate you too. The hate is mutual.

In case you missed the memo. A full blooded Yoruba son will rule over alaigbo for the next 8 years and there is nothing you can do about it. His name is BOLA AHMED TINUBU A.K.A JAGABAN of Borgu.

Secondly Lagos is Yoruba land and Yorubas have authority over you. We are definitely not God but after God is Us. What we say to your flat heads is law and if you do anyhow you will see anyhow. If you don't like it you can relocate to ORSU....

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
babaolofin:

From what I am seeing, there is no any reawakening in Yoruba land. I have done an extensive research and found out there is no any reawakening in Yoruba land. The reawakening you noticed is just about 2% because of intensive campaign by Sanwoolu in the last 7 days. This only affected APC members and supporters. This only affected old people. Many yorubas are very dull and have been brainwashed. Another class of Yorubas is those who don't even know there is a problem. Many Yorubas in Lagos don't vote because of daily stress. They see election day as a resting day. They are not aware they are giving other people chance to dominate them. Lastly, we have the foolish youths and economic survival group. This group is about 70% of the voting class and is completely brainwashed and dominated by the IBOS. This group needs to be liberated urgently.
I agree with you to a very large extent. But this is a good starting. I have seen that a critical mass of Yoruba youths have realised their mistake of making an ibo man an ally. Not knowing that the evil intention of an average ibo is to dominate you in your own land and pillage your land. This people should not be shown mercy at all they are worst than the devil himself. I was surprised the amount of brain washing and damage that has been done to our youths to make them work against their own race.

Going forward we most think and act Yoruba. We mostly priorities Yoruba and yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense you are superior to Igbo yet you sell your lands to them and you cannot allow them leave to form their country. Stop being a stupid dingbat abeg.
why should i allow my slave to leave. He is my slave i own him dead or alive. And all of his offsprings belongs to me. You have to give me a very good reason to let you go.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by obianuju3466: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
yomexp:
why should i allow my slave to leave. He/she is my slave i own him dead or alive. And all of his offsprings belong to me. You have to give me a very good reason to let you go.

I see that you're the greatest of all time fool for spewing shiiits from your mouth.

Am sure you have been given a bad upbringing from your family. If not you will not be saying trash against another tribe. Don't forget this is Nigeria, we are not in America or outside country so you don't refer to me or other Igbo tribes as your slave. You're first black then Nigeria so you are not capable of discriminating me. And if you still disagree with that then let's divide this country and let every one go there separate ways You don't expect me to be scared of you because you opened your mouth to say trash, if you talk anyhow you receive it anyhow too.

Funny thing is if you should tell me this thing in person, walahi I will first fight you and there will be none of your tribesmen that will join you in the fight, I am born in Lagos and all these things you're saying is online because you have a phone in your hands. I grew up in Lagos knowing fully well how Yoruba's rudely address Igbos especially behind them or when they know that the Igbo person doesn't understand youruba. The hate has been there all along it's not today forget what they are saying that they are accommodating, the only reason they will be is the law and authorities which the whites has set up here in Nigeria and taught us how to practise it (democracy).

Later as I grew up I came to understand that most Yoruba in Lagos are hungry especially their children. There parents might be rich but it's not reflecting in their kids body hence some don't even have a clue where their next meal is coming from hence they would rather not quickly take up sides in a heated quarrel or fight. But unfortunately every tribe that has dine with Yorubas have been infected by this Yoruba type of fear, or should I say cultured to not know when to take a side and stand on that position. This has been reflected in how we all can avoid something as protest against the unlawful violation of the law by most authorities. Everyone has fears, yes agreed but years of living with most Yoruba's will make you think fear is normal and see keep mute under unfavorable government and policies.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2023
yomexp:
why should i allow my slave to leave. He is my slave i own him dead or alive. And all of his offsprings belongs to me. You have to give me a very good reason to let you go.

But slaves buy up all your lands abi. Oga stop deceiving yourself you are one that is a slave yo your tribal elites.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Shukudi of the wandering Ipobian Jewish tribe, if your Ancestors had stayed behind and try to develop the Evil Forest you lots emerged from, all these buruhaha won't have happened.

You are calling for people to go get arms because a candidate you supported lost in a Land your wandering uncouth ancestors migrated to and I only told you of the implications but I know you guys don't reason. It is alien to your stock, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics without functioning heads on your shoulders.

Well call for arms, but remember the last time your Ancestors did, we all know how it ended.

Don't repeat the same mistake.

Next time Igbos will defend themselves by the time agberos get massacred in the streets of Lagos una go get sense. No one has monopoly over violence
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Lukuluku69(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Believeintruth:

Next time Igbos will defend themselves by the time agberos get massacred in the streets of Lagos una go get sense. No one has monopoly over violence

Of course defend yourself. It is your Right to defend your Life and Property

But try to to the East and defend your Parents against the UGM and IPOB stay at home too.

That makes a lot more sense abi una like am as UGM dey do una ni and observing Work Free Monday stay at home too?
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Believeintruth:

But slaves buy up all your lands abi. Oga stop deceiving yourself you are one that is a slave yo your tribal elites.
mumu man. All properties a slave owns belongs to the master. That's why you will never learn.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by blaqoracle: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
unclejb2:
keep waiting for policy to claim other people's property. Instead of looking for what to do and be productive to yourself, all you do is idle away your time and tout around.

No such policy can happen. Even 3000 Tinubus can't do it.

Jealousy and envy is your greatest undoing.
you can't even hide your envy and jealousy. What has brought Tinubu into this?
You guys are so obsessed with Tinubu.
Obi is a decaying fish that is unmarketable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.