Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (87358 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2023
APC will do everything to win Lagos.

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Earthquakes: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2023
yomexp:
there is a massive reawakening going on in Yoruba land now. The way you people carry this Lagos election as if its only Lagos that election will hold is baffling. We know your intention for Lagos and we have resolved to never give ibo chance in Yoruba land. It's must be Sanwo olu or nobody!

Oga first I don't care about your election as I am far away where I want Nigeria to be better so dollar rate go high. That's apart.
You don't have authority on what happens on earth as you are not God grin
But then I guess you should know that in the next 15-20 years even Bini, Urobo person can be Governor of Lagos, can't you see it already so your NEVER doesn't hold water as you are not God.
As long as you keep selling your lands to stranger to organise owambe and you too don't travel to other places, this will be inevitable.
You know truth, and time will tell..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Apc can never win Lagos on free and fair election

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by GeneralPulal: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Uk2114:
Lagos
I hope you know that DSS are now fully online and could arrest you for posting fake informations?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by missymide: 1:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Abesan Estate ipaja 019
APC 127
LP 31
PDP 11

House of assembly
APC 122
LP 35
PDP 15

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2023
vannessa7:

As if there is no election thuggery in south east that are even worst than in Yoruba land, remove the log in your eyes before pointing at the speck in my eyes, read the news.

Look I never said there is no thuggery in the South east, but unlike South West there is a limit to the intimidation people will always fight back that is why they are very careful in election. In Anambra APGA thugs wanted to attack those voting Labor a man opened his drinks store and brought our empty bottle to people to use a weapons when these thugs try any rubbish. Omo the thugs behave by force. It cannot happen in South West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 1:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Ojo

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll address the honour part.
Honour is there to support Sanwoolu who did well and deserved reelection.
* This dishonor is to vote GRV cos you guys hated Tinubu and decided to vent your anger on Sanwoolu cos you believed Tinubu's his godfather.
* Another dishonor is to hate Tinubu without any tangible reason. Same hatred given to Awolowo. It's like there's a political curse on south east to always bring divisive votes every election time.
* A dishonor is for you all to v guys to tell Yoruba people in their land that they should not support a governor that performed well. When they said no, you all called them bigots. GRV's a Yorubaman so what's the bigotry here. Na una use nzogbu-nzogbu politics dent his chances.
* And the greatest dishonor is for you all to abuse Tinubu as if he raped your mothers and paint Obi as a saint.

You are all suffering from being served in your own coin and you are wailing.

Oga stop deceiving yourself if e sure for Sanwo Olu why are thugs threatening people. In 2011 Fashola never needed to intimidate anyone and he got 1.5m votes even igbos in Lagos knew Fashola deserved it. Abeg just be silent and stop supporting evil because e go soon touch you.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:

I hope you know that DSS are now fully online and could arrest you for posting fake informations?

I will take them to court and prove to them how real the result is and then make sure they pay me compensation. grin
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2023
yomexp:
The only truth you most learn today is the supremacy of the yorubas over the ibos in Lagos and beyond. That's your truth. Ok?

You don't have sense you are superior to Igbo yet you sell your lands to them and you cannot allow them leave to form their country. Stop being a stupid dingbat abeg.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by larrypourl(m): 1:41am On Mar 19, 2023
uglodoh:

Not really surprised with this result. The people living in this area are the one enjoying sanwo Olu the most in Ikorodu

Why did you say so?
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Really?

If you like edit my posts the message is clear you don't have sense
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Exedyne:

Continue abusing us. We Don sabi wetin they sup.

Oga shut up. I made a statement based on the nonsense your person was saying. Reasonable Yoruba know what I am saying not dunces like you.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

You are abusing Yorubas again.
Let's count each other, numbers by numbers. Let's say everyone voted, are Igbos more populous than Yorubas in Lagos?
Are Igbos more populous than Yorubas in Nigeria?
The past election is there to judge. Statistics, land mass, etc is there.
Fûck you for abusing Yorubas as if the race is the mate of your ancestors.

You obviously don't have sense. You believe I am abusing Yorubas no I am speaking the truth to senseless bigots like you that are disgracing the Yorubas and turning this to a tribal war.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

We are not ashamed of ourselves, chinedu will never rule Lagos, go and die

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 1:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Uk2114: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Sometimes I pity for the youth because politicians has really destroyed their mindset. They turn the youth against each other. Sanwoluu will be Governor, you will suffer, GRV will be governor, you might still suffer. So why then are you guyz fighting yourself… I really pity for yah all. By the time the youth of this country will realized what the government is doing to us, then it might be too late, for their children will be ruling us by then. Wake up from your slumbers yah all…
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Omoawoke: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Uk2114:
APC will do everything to win Lagos.

Rest, election is over.

We have done our calculations and celebrations have started already.
LP has been annihilated from Lagos and sent to the oblivion they belong

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi: 2:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop deceiving yourself if e sure for Sanwo Olu why are thugs threatening people. In 2011 Fashola never needed to intimidate anyone and he got 1.5m votes even igbos in Lagos knew Fashola deserved it. Abeg just be silent and stop supporting evil because e go soon touch you.
Evil won't touch me cos I don't support evil. I m going to ignore your other post but reply you in full here.
The status quo of voting Fashola was different from Sanwoolu. The plot hasn't been packaged to this extent that time. What's Sanwoolu's crime?
Why all the hate?
And when simple political analysis are table before you all, you ll result into threats. Make una do your worst naa!
Are Igbos in Lagos more than Yorubas in Lagos?
Lagos was the target cos monkeys too love good things. There are several leaked voice notes and WhatsApp msgs claiming Yorubas are daft, gullible, easy to convince etc.
You think the electorates are dumb?
You think they don't know how to fight with their brains?
They took their hospitality for cowardice. Hausa/Fulani ll be doing their own, Igbos too come. All of you dey craze?
Even the GRV that was presented has legal battle for his candidacy. The same with Obi cos he submitted his form after INEC deadline. All of you supporting candidates anyhow cos all of you believe Tinubu's your problem. He raped your mothers ni?
What's his crime? Same hate meted to Awolowo. Is it by force to be in Lagos? Go your own way naa?
And when responses are given, it's threats upon threats.
How many LP ll win gubernatorial, senate and reps in south east and south south? Will it be up to 50%?
Why not channel the energy in Igboland?
When you guys are serious for non tribalistic change, call on south west.
Below is a legal binding against GRV. His labour was to be in vain anyways.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 19, 2023
yomexp:
there is a massive reawakening going on in Yoruba land now. The way you people carry this Lagos election as if its only Lagos that election will hold is baffling. We know your intention for Lagos and we have resolved to never give ibo chance in Yoruba land. It's must be Sanwo olu or nobody!

From what I am seeing, there is no any reawakening in Yoruba land. I have done an extensive research and found out there is no any reawakening in Yoruba land. The reawakening you noticed is just about 2% because of intensive campaign by Sanwoolu in the last 7 days. This only affected APC members and supporters. This only affected old people. Many yorubas are very dull and have been brainwashed. Another class of Yorubas is those who don't even know there is a problem. Many Yorubas in Lagos don't vote because of daily stress. They see election day as a resting day. They are not aware they are giving other people chance to dominate them. Lastly, we have the foolish youths and economic survival group. This group is about 70% of the voting class and is completely brainwashed and dominated by the IBOS. This group needs to be liberated urgently.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Uk2114:
Apc can never win Lagos on free and fair election

You said APC can never win Lagos in free and fair election and you are posting fake and fabricated results on nairaland. Is that also free and fair?

The Yorubas need to wakeup. It is as if the IBOS are fighting war in Lagos and part of Ogun State. While majority of the Yorubas don't vote (voters apathy), the IBOS in Lagos takes the election as War. The voting at Okota, Ajao Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Festac is like IBOS going to war while the Yorubas are resting at home.

On Saturday, I witnessed community leaders going round begging people to go and vote. Despite this, people are very reluctant to go out until party people started begging them with promise of giving them something for their time. They don't know they are fighting territorial powers.

The grassroots people need to be reawakened. Grassroots are gradually been eroded in Lagos by the invasion of the IBOS in Lagos. If care is not taken, the grassroots may be eroded.

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Str8talk21: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2023
ómó APCsh!t is seriously taking a beaten oooohhh. grin
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jackson105: 4:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

Your father dont have sense

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

If you like edit my posts the message is clear you don't have sense

Why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shimbo96(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2023
nairadatti:
you're still an egoat, remain to bleet ,ewu
You are foolish for insult someone starting fact... You people will never learn

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shimbo96(m): 4:37am On Mar 19, 2023
babaolofin:

From what I am seeing, there is no any reawakening in Yoruba land. I have done an extensive research and found out there is no any reawakening in Yoruba land. The reawakening you noticed is just about 2% because of intensive campaign by Sanwoolu in the last 7 days. This only affected APC members and supporters. This only affected old people. Many yorubas are very dull and have been brainwashed. Another class of Yorubas is those who don't even know there is a problem. Many Yorubas in Lagos don't vote because of daily stress. They see election day as a resting day. They are not aware they are giving other people chance to dominate them. Lastly, we have the foolish youths and economic survival group. This group is about 70% of the voting class and is completely brainwashed and dominated by the IBOS. This group needs to be liberated urgently.

Please tell them so that what happened in Ilorin won't repeat itself.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shimbo96(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2023
OmarBashir:
And you Ghana must go refugees are the ones to fight for indigenous people...Ori yin ti daru

Okan gbogbo won o ni bale... Awon were.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shimbo96(m): 4:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Chechem:
Why all these hatred for we the Igbos? This shows that we have never been one Nigeria and may never truly will...

Its really disheartening seeing the comments here. What has the Igbos done? We registered to vote in our location of businesses and residences, this is a place we spend more time than our hometown, I believe we even have more investments in Lagos and you are saying we should not freely express our rights to vote? It is only fair that we be part of politics there, even if its the minute part of voting!

Are we trying to say there are no Hausas and Yorubas that registered and voted in the South East, South-South and North? I am in Owerri, I personally voted with some Hausa guys in my polling unit and that is how it is supposed to be... So why all these hatred?

Please, we Igbos are full fledged Nigerians, we have the right to vote wherever we register to vote, stop all the harrassment and hatred... For many years I voted in Rivers peacefully but I am from Imo. I registered and voted there because I am among the people the winners will govern.

Moreover, we are all first humanbeings before anything else. PEACE!!!

Peace will only reign if you stop claiming what's not yours. You should give this speech to your brothers that started the whole nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by scholes23(m): 5:21am On Mar 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Nor be only DSS, na DStv
All the results posted in favour of APC, you never said fake news
Thugs snatching ballot boxes, you didn't say fake news but an opposition party is winning somewhere and you're saying FAKE news.

Give yourself a break and have more sense.

Mutula
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by MikeofAfrica: 5:31am On Mar 19, 2023
ofuonyebi:

Look at the result so far and see your shame nau?
You Obi supporters dont have the spirit of fair play

This is why victories next time would be far far from you

Lagos will be proved by this election as A LAND THAT BELONG TO THE YORUBAS
Welcome on board SECOND TERM SANWO-OLU!

The stupidity of Nigerians always amazed me.

So APC is now Yoruba party while Labour is now Igbo party.

This means that Imo and Ebonyi are presently Yoruba lands since their governors are from APC.

It is unfortunate that old men like Tinubu and Buhari are using tribalism and religion to beainwash educated youths like you.

What a shame !

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.