Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (45682 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oloyedayo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oorelope Ward 8
APC 703 PDP 317
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oloyedayo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oorelope ward 4
APC 480 PDP 378

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oloyedayo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
oorelope ward 5
APC 358 PDP 330
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
hargbolahan01:
for option of doubt

The ultra modern hospital is infection disease centre and it was equipped and used to house people during COVID and this prompted him to renovated over 200 PHC in the state and upgrading of Tede Gen hospital

Oyo never borrowed 200B under Makinde....it took a total loan of 50B with majority of them in Alternative Funding Project Initiatives and it was used general gas Bridge and akobo road, adamasingba stadium, 34km Saki-ogboro road and other projects

Completed 65km ibadan- iseyin road
12km rigid pavement apete- awotan road
10km Saki township road
21km akanran with spur to amuloko road

And many projects ongoing in agriculture
And these are in Oyo state except those who are blind
When you are done with the propaganda and lies you are selling to the people of Oyo state and the whole world, then you will wake up from your slumbers. Firstly, only an unreasonable government will turn such a massive edifice into a disease monitoring centre. Ajimobi built that place as a maternity and general hospital to decentralize Adeoyo that has already been saturated by patients. So as to save the life of our children and women from maternal death due to high cost of private hospital in the state. The dunce governor played his dubious game as usual by turning that place to a covid centre with no patients just because the hospital was named after his predecessor who run a better government in the state. Again, I should remind you that the expansion and construction of all major roads were done by Abiola Ajimobi, including the Akobo Olohunda that was recently commissioned by Mr Makinde, and yet he only borrowed 8 billion in 8 years. When Mr Makinde assumed office, he stopped some contractors that are not ready to play the game with him. He claimed the worth of the project is so high and call for urgent review, but he awarded it to another contractor at a higher figure, yet the road failed just after few weeks of commissioning. A radio presenter canvassing for him supplied a big note at, 2100 per one. Auxilliary is the deputy governor in the state, as people are killed and molested in broad daylight. Yet, the governor still found him worthy as the chairman of park managers in the state. With the state current debt profile, all civil servant and pensioners who voted today should be ready to feed their children after graduation and marriage. Your governor is paying salaries and pensions with a loan, after which the remaining fund are embezzled. Thank God the local government are finally free from him because now they won't have to depend on Mr Makinde for fund again. Their money will be paid directly from Abuja, but am sure after this their tenure. He will never conduct local government election again till 2027 so as to access the fund. Oyo people made another mistake today by voting Seyi makinde back to office. A man who claimed to have spent so much on education, yet the results from schools are very bad. Principals are begging parents and Alumni to come to their rescues. No quality teachers and the few ones Mr Makinde employed are PDP loyalist, which is a game played by both APC and PDP. I remembered a friend applied to Yesoo with almost a first class as joke during Ajimobi's time in office, he was rejected not to have qualified. Mr Makinde too employed my landlady as economics teacher with 27% when another lady with well over 70% was denied the job due to the party affliation. I have no regard for himand I would have preferred Penkelemes or Teslim. However, Tinubu's intervention made the different mending all fences few days to today's election. Teslim did not lose to Seyi, but he lost to Tinubu who negotiated his party flagbearer as part of truce for his victory last saturday. I pray God will protect us till another 4 years when Mr Propagandist will be leaving office. May be Oyo state will be lucky to have a credible candidate, if the debt profile has not grow enough to swallow the emerging governor in 2027.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/19/after-over-n100bn-loans-in-two-years-oyo-assembly-approves-fresh-n18bn-for-makinde/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oloyedayo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oorelope ward 9, former Deputy Governor Olaniyans ward
APC 1799 PDP 447

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Yoriwears(m): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Seyi won in my unit, Muslim Primary School Igbope, but lost my ward. I’m surprised my people made political miscalculation by voting APC. Tessy has nothing to offer the people of Oke-Ogun
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oloyedayo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yoriwears:
Seyi won in my unit, Muslim Primary School Igbope, but lost my ward. I’m surprised my people made political miscalculation by voting APC. Tessy has nothing to offer the people of Oke-Ogun

Irepo have Seyi's deputy but still prefers tessy. it is always about choice but i was expecting that he will win one of the wards at igbope.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LincolnLynn(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
gloryman91:
Seyi Makinde has already lost this governorship Election, Teslim won with convincing margin.

Bye Seyi Makinde from Agodi Government House.
Who is this one foaming in th mouth,do you have sticks of brooms in your eyes and brain.Seyi has won with a very wide margin.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LincolnLynn(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Babaibe:
Makinde will win ibadan and lose other places. You think only ibadan is oyo state
You are so dense and dumb.. It's obvious you're one deluded opposition e rat in the state.Seyi has won convincingly.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LincolnLynn(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
oloyedayo:
there are strong indications that the incubent governor lost at Irepo LG (present deputy's LG) and won At Oorelope (former Deputy,s LG)
What an irony..
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by onatisi(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2023
The only way to defeat an incumbent is for the opposition to forge an alliance early . Trying to forge an alliance or merger few days to elections will never work in a place like Nigeria
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by slimanyd: 3:31am On Mar 19, 2023
onatisi:
The only way to defeat an incumbent is for the opposition to forge an alliance early . Trying to forge an alliance or merger few days to elections will never work in a place like Nigeria

Lol. It doesn't work that way. I remember when seyi alliance was formed in 2019. It was just 2 days to the poll.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by dejavou(m): 4:49am On Mar 19, 2023
oredegbe01:
That man called seyi has good fortunes

Despite prospective godfather's spitting fire

He dey flog senator mo'un bo na wella

Bayo Adelabu just dey waste him money

Nobody go vote for bad personalty

And nobody will vote for murderers

Let him waste the money he embezzled while he was in CBN
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by benzion72(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2023
All this argument is not necessary go and check inec irev Oyo State results is there live and direct. Congratulations to Oluwaseyi Omo Makinde

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/6407dd8cce35006e9217c55e?type=gov

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TimmyPraise1: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2023
All the argument are just waste of time. Those people are enemies of our dear Oyo state. If lime agree of you like don't, for the first time since democracy advent, Oyo state has the best governor in the country. The masses have yet proven it. Go see the results and marching for yourself. Seems those enemies of good stand in oyo state are not even in the state or nit following the trend.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Sevenworldpower(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Makinde has retired political gladiators and godfathers in Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Sevenworldpower:
Makinde has retired political gladiators and godfathers in Oyo State.

The godfadas will reconverge after 4years of complains & will still losse again
Amen
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by layigold(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

When you are done with the propaganda and lies you are selling to the people of Oyo state and the whole world, then you will wake up from your slumbers. Firstly, only an unreasonable government will turn such a massive edifice into a disease monitoring centre. Ajimobi built that place as a maternity and general hospital to decentralize Adeoyo that has already been saturated by patients. So as to save the life of our children and women from maternal death due to high cost of private hospital in the state. The dunce governor played his dubious game as usual by turning that place to a covid centre with no patients just because the hospital was named after his predecessor who run a better government in the state. Again, I should remind you that the expansion and construction of all major roads were done by Abiola Ajimobi, including the Akobo Olohunda that was recently commissioned by Mr Makinde, and yet he only borrowed 8 billion in 8 years. When Mr Makinde assumed office, he stopped some contractors that are not ready to play the game with him. He claimed the worth of the project is so high and call for urgent review, but he awarded it to another contractor at a higher figure, yet the road failed just after few weeks of commissioning. A radio presenter canvassing for him supplied a big note at, 2100 per one. Auxilliary is the deputy governor in the state, as people are killed and molested in broad daylight. Yet, the governor still found him worthy as the chairman of park managers in the state. With the state current debt profile, all civil servant and pensioners who voted today should be ready to feed their children after graduation and marriage. Your governor is paying salaries and pensions with a loan, after which the remaining fund are embezzled. Thank God the local government are finally free from him because now they won't have to depend on Mr Makinde for fund again. Their money will be paid directly from Abuja, but am sure after this their tenure. He will never conduct local government election again till 2027 so as to access the fund. Oyo people made another mistake today by voting Seyi makinde back to office. A man who claimed to have spent so much on education, yet the results from schools are very bad. Principals are begging parents and Alumni to come to their rescues. No quality teachers and the few ones Mr Makinde employed are PDP loyalist, which is a game played by both APC and PDP. I remembered a friend applied to Yesoo with almost a first class as joke during Ajimobi's time in office, he was rejected not to have qualified. Mr Makinde too employed my landlady as economics teacher with 27% when another lady with well over 70% was denied the job due to the party affliation. I have no regard for himand I would have preferred Penkelemes or Teslim. However, Tinubu's intervention made the different mending all fences few days to today's election. Teslim did not lose to Seyi, but he lost to Tinubu who negotiated his party flagbearer as part of truce for his victory last saturday. I pray God will protect us till another 4 years when Mr Propagandist will be leaving office. May be Oyo state will be lucky to have a credible candidate, if the debt profile has not grow enough to swallow the emerging governor in 2027.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/19/after-over-n100bn-loans-in-two-years-oyo-assembly-approves-fresh-n18bn-for-makinde/
. You had better go and hug a transformer . I took time to read through your long epistle , you are just too biased and naive.The blind can even see the good work of GSM, the performance of his excellency is second to none.Your claim that there are no quality teachers in schools was lame and unfounded.I think your brain is either overheating or overfloating

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Shey na yeast infection dem dey try squeeze from ya puna?

OboOlora:
I like Makinde so Teslim can go to hell!
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
layigold:
. You had better go and hug a transformer . I took time to read through your long epistle , you are just too biased and naive.The blind can even see the good work of GSM, the performance of his excellency is second to none.Your claim that there are no quality teachers in schools was lame and unfounded.I think your brain is either overheating or overfloating
I could see you are insane, and you need to format your brain before you responded to comments like this. Rather than accused or insult me, you could have defended your principal and point out any claim that was wrong. But truth be told, this truth must not be hidden from the good people of Oyo state. Seyi Makinde is fraud chosen by ignorant citizens. I am sure after his tenure, EFCC must audit him because the future of the state has already been sold on the platform of prompt salary and pensions.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Makinde deserves second term
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

I could see you are insane, and you need to format your brain before you responded to comments like this. Rather than accused or insult me, you could have defended your principal and point out any claim that was wrong. But truth be told, this truth must not be hidden from the good people of Oyo state. Seyi Makinde is fraud chosen by ignorant citizens. I am sure after his tenure, EFCC must audit him because the future of the state has already been sold on the platform of prompt salary and pensions.

EFCC too needs to arrest àll APC politicians , from top to bottom, including PMB . & For you , you seriously need to be checked , it's for your own good & that of Nigerian citizens .
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OmoNla99: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2023
You all will see a bittered soul ranting on this thread. I think you’ve been promised a position in the cabinet of Tessy or that of Adelabu.
99% of the political gladiators across Oyo State from Ibarapa, Oyo , Ogbomoso, oke-Ogun and Ibadan gathered to wrestle with GSM, he defeated them all. That should tell you something.
Are you saying you know more than those that casted their votes for the incumbent?
Some people only feels they are the best brains not realizing they are no match to a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Yemike(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

Even Tinubu will lose against Makinde in Oyo State.

Makinde is the first Oyo state governor to exercise true governance. Government is supposed to be building on the foundations of previous administration and it's suppose to be continous since the projects of the previous administration was made with Oyo state money and not the governor's money but no, the development of the state have been hindered by each administration tying to do their own project to entice the people therefore abandoning their predecessors project and wasting Oyo state's fund.

Makinde came, completed Akala's projects, completed Ajimobi's projects, pay the pensioners debts being owed by the previous administration etc

That is government.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yemike:

Even Tinubu will lose against Makinde in Oyo State.

Makinde is the first Oyo state governor to exercise true governance. Government is supposed to be building on the foundations of previous administration and it's suppose to be continous since the projects of the previous administration was made with Oyo state money and not the governor's money but no, the development of the state have been hindered by each administration tying to do their own project to entice the people therefore abandoning their predecessors project and wasting Oyo state's fund.

Makinde came, completed Akala's projects, completed Ajimobi's projects, pay the pensioners debts being owed by the previous administration etc

That is government.
He increased the state debt profile without a plan to pay back and enthrusted our lives into the hand of a criminal Lamidi Mukaila auxilliary.
I
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

EFCC too needs to arrest àll APC politicians , from top to bottom, including PMB . & For you , you seriously need to be checked , it's for your own good & that of Nigerian citizens .
You are a dunce, I repeat. I am not a politician like you, I have not been blindfolded by the #2000,#5000 they are given people like you to sell their future. I will rather stand for the people who are suffering and sensitize them to the truth. EFCC should arrest Teslim Folarin, Penkelemes, Tinubu, Buhari and anyone who stole government money, maybe we will have a sane country for once. Oyo is my state, yesterday I casted my vote for LP after watching their debate. At least, he made sense than others, but of all, Seyi Makinde is the worst. He is a rogue, and a thief. Auxilliary is an accomplice in crime. He said he did not believe in the Local government autonomy so that he could continue to embezzle the LG Fund, together with the accumulated loan reserve at the centre. Oriyomi Hamzat supplied a big note to your governor at #2100, so I am not surprised to see him at the forefront of the campaign train. But never should he call himself the friend of the masses again, but one of canker worm that has eroded our society. Truth be told, Seyi Makinde is a colossal failure and a rogue.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

You are a dunce, I repeat. I am not a politician like you, I have not been blindfolded by the #2000,#5000 they are given people like you to sell their future. I will rather stand for the people who are suffering and sensitize them to the truth. EFCC should arrest Teslim Folarin, Penkelemes, Tinubu, Buhari and anyone who stole government money, maybe we will have a sane country for once. Oyo is my state, yesterday I casted my vote for LP after watching their debate. At least, he made sense than others, but of all, Seyi Makinde is the worst. He is a rogue, and a thief. Auxilliary is an accomplice in crime. He said he did not believe in the Local government autonomy so that he could continue to embezzle the LG Fund, together with the accumulated loan reserve at the centre. Oriyomi Hamzat supplied a big note to your governor at #2100, so I am not surprised to see him at the forefront of the campaign train. But never should he call himself the friend of the masses again, but one of canker worm that has eroded our society. Truth be told, Seyi Makinde is a colossal failure and a rogue.

You are a retard . This am very sure of .
Wasted so much time in typing jargons . Oyo is your state you claim & you are so myopic to see even a little transformation there. Daft Yoruba fellow & a Son of a thousand father . Gerarahia .
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Yemike(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

He increased the state debt profile without a plan to pay back and enthrusted our lives into the hand of a criminal Lamidi Mukaila auxilliary.
I
entrusted your life into the hands Auxiliary.

When did Auxiliary turn to Policeman or security chief.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yemike:

entrusted your life into the hands Auxiliary.

When did Auxiliary turn to Policeman or security chief.
Ask your governor elect and his hoodlum gang. Justice will soon find them. Auxilliary can continue is killing spree, and the governor can continue to loot in the name of loan. The local government chairmen are free from him now, since their money will be paid directly to them and not through a rogue who collected the fund and swallow it. Only to disburse peanut to the local government in the name of mismanagement, when he has personally embezzled more than 70% of the fund. Soon, Oyo state debt profile will become intolerable,and this civil servant will realize how Makinde has used the state future as collateral for embezzled loan.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Yemike(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

Ask your governor elect and his hoodlum gang. Justice will soon find them. Auxilliary can continue is killing spree, and the governor can continue to loot in the name of loan. The local government chairmen are free from him now, since their money will be paid directly to them and not through a rogue who collected the fund and swallow it. Only to disburse peanut to the local government in the name of mismanagement, when he has personally embezzled more than 70% of the fund. Soon, Oyo state debt profile will become intolerable,and this civil servant will realize how Makinde has used the state future as collateral for embezzled loan.
I feel your pain bro. Bring evidence of your so called auxilliary's killing spree.

The wise ones among the opposition knew Seyi has done enough to merit 2nd term cheesy

Yoruba said "Ota eni o kin pa odu Oya"...

Just rest cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.