Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (45729 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

You are a retard . This am very sure of .
Wasted so much time in typing jargons . Oyo is your state you claim & you are so myopic to see even a little transformation there. Daft Yoruba fellow & a Son of a thousand father . Gerarahia .
You are insane and I urge you to take anti-rabies injection before your condition deteriorate.Seyi Makinde is a colossal failure and Omituntun 2.0 will be full of deceit and embezzlement plus torment from rogues. Nothing will be different.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yemike:

I feel your pain bro. Bring evidence of your so called auxilliary's killing spree.

The wise ones among the opposition knew Seyi has done enough to merit 2nd term cheesy

Yoruba said "Ota eni o kin pa odu Oya"...

Just rest cool
I don't need eveidence, just go to monatan, iwo-road, abayomi, gate and other garages. Ask an average citizen who is auxilliary. Today is Sunday, go to isebo , Alakia, they would have converged there harassing civilians as usual. Makinde is a colossal failure, a rogue in human regalia.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Yemike(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

I don't need eveidence, just go to monatan, iwo-road, abayomi, gate and other garages. Ask an average citizen who is auxilliary. Today is Sunday, go to isebo , Alakia, they would have converged there harassing civilians as usual. Makinde is a colossal failure, a rogue in human regalia.
I'm very familiar with all the places you just mentioned, I'm even at abayomi right now.
Who did auxilla killed there? Carry your baseless accusations outta here jare.

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

You are insane and I urge you to take anti-rabies injection before your condition deteriorate.Seyi Makinde is a colossal failure and Omituntun 2.0 will be full of deceit and embezzlement plus torment from rogues. Nothing will be different.

Your hate will eventually destroy you , I can't imagine how someone will just pray for ones failure ( if not that you are EVIL ) you'd reap same failure in your life . Continue .
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yemike:

I'm very familiar with all the places you just mentioned, I'm even at abayomi right now.

Don't mind that delusional fellow . Na them they give Yoruba people bad name . Avoid the idiot @ all cost .
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

Your hate will eventually destroy you , I can't imagine how someone will just pray for ones failure ( if not that you are EVIL ) you'd reap same failure in your life . Continue .
You are the failure here. Truth is bitter, but we shall say it. I argued with fact and not propaganda.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yemike:

Let your conscience judge you, and if auxilliary and his gang unleash any terror may you be a partaker. But if he is peace loving as you claimed, may you enjoyed the peace of God. Just say amen.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

You are the failure here. Truth is bitter, but we shall say it. I argued with fact and not propaganda.

You should rather look for finding facts on whom your dad is , rather than politic .
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

You should rather look for finding facts on whom your dad is , rather than politic .
You are a fool, you don't even have a father.Dunce
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

You are a fool, you don't even have a father.Dunce

Yen yen yen .. words from a proud son of a thousand father .
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

Yen yen yen .. words from a proud son of a thousand father .
Na you be bastard.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Yemike(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

Let your conscience judge you, and if auxilliary and his gang unleash any terror may you be a partaker. But if he is peace loving as you claimed, may you enjoyed the peace of God. Just say amen.
Learn to accept defeat in peace and you'll be filled with the joy of the Lord cheesy
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yemike:

Learn to accept defeat in peace and you'll be filled with the joy of the Lord cheesy
I am not a politician. I only said some words of prayer. Say amen.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

Na you be bastard.

You are very unstable . You will give them problems @ your ward even wile being admitted @ Yaba left ..
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

You are very unstable . You will give them problems @ your ward even wile being admitted @ Yaba left ..
It is your home.
Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Kasdat5(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Babaibe:

It is your home.

GSM has just been declared winner . Or you still need me to direct you on where to get rope ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Babaibe: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

GSM has just been declared winner . Or you still need me to direct you on where to get rope ?
so that you can commit suicide. Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.