Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (46867 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oshonwambada: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
I remember when I was writing my WAEC some years ago, some think I will fail one or two papers, but I surprised them..... I failed all Emi ika ☺ ☺ ☺
Are u okay? lolzzzzz
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Result not uploading
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jokerman(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
coachy777:
I’m a Yoruba guy. I served in Abia State. PDP has destroyed Abia, but I’m happy LP is coming in there

Same here.

A very enterprising, hardworking and business minded state destroyed by PDP...

Thank God Labour Party is coming to their rescue

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by mezebel(f): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
JohnGainsville:
Abia State Itaja Amaegbu 017 ward Olokoro
GOVERNORSHIP
LP - 150 APC- 15 PDP- 16 NNPP- 5 APGA- 9 APP - 2 YPP- 4 ADC - 2 AA - 2 ADP - 1 VOID - 2
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
APGA- 59 PDP - 39 APC - 14 LP - 94

make jerry win o he is really working

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
This YPP guys would have been the best, but what's my business with Abia?
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why is pictures not uploading?
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
LP all the way

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by mauchiz: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
mezebel:

make jerry win o
he is really working

Nice,beautiful.

If labour party doesnt win any were in Nigeria,let it win Abia state.
God forbid bad thing,they don't use to have good leaders.
I don't know if Abia state is cursed with bad leaders.
Abia should be delivered today

Abia state must be rescued from Apc and pep

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Juoflife1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
I hope PDP lose. They have destroyed that state.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BurialGround: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
membranus:
Even LP is collecting serious beating from their brothers across the Eastern territories.

What a strange turn of event.

Is there any non Igbo contesting in SE?

If you don't know what to post go and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by SIONKPO1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
The misrule of PDP in Abia ehhhh,they don't deserve to be voted to power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Novarisammy2: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
DeOTR:
This YPP guys would have been the best, but what's my business with Abia?

the ypp guy was a former commissioner of works under this current administration

it was the same man that supervised all these substandard roads in abia state. roads that the government kept rebuilding every year; a case study is that of faulks road in aba, that road keeps spoiling every year

he is part and parcel of the maladministration in abia state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by EmekaA125(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alex Otti is coming.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Luak(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's interesting to note that the LP candidate for Umuahia central state constituency is one Abiola of a guy. Heard he's Yoruba and likely to win
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Novarisammy2:

the ypp guy was a former commissioner of works under this current administration

it was the same man that supervised all these substandard roads in abia state. roads that the government kept rebuilding every year; a case study is that of faulks road in aba, that road keeps spoiling every year

he is part and parcel of the maladministration in abia state
You can't actually blame a Commissioner for sub-standard roads.
Alex Otti is Ikpeazu pro-max.
I know these men personally, but again, 4 years is enough to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ekkywolex(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
LP may just have taken Abia Governoship race.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by funshint(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thank God that evil PDP hold on Abia will forever be destroyed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
I no get time to read all this grammar

Kobonaire4:

There is no such thing as a credible candidate.

The way you people shout 'credible candidate', you are sounding like the 39 year old virgin woman who is looking for a tall handsome man who has 400million naira in one of his savings accounts, owns two fifty bedroom mansions, and has 25 Ferraris, 15 Mercedes Benz, and 42 Porsches, as well as a private Bombardier jet, and speaks 15 Nigerian languages, and 5 foreign languages...as her husband.

You get an imperfect candidate, and you then put fire under his leg to make him work. You also get involved in the process of democracy too and make sure things work. Including agitation

Many black Americans got rules passed that enforced their rights in the 1950's and 60's and 70's, not by voting 'credible candidates'...infact most of the avaiable candidates were racist white men..but by agitating, agitating and agitating. And before you come and tell me that America has a working system....I can tell you tales of voter intimidation, rules that were deliberately designed to stop black people from voting and bribery....aswell as a system designed to keep blacks down.

But many of you Nigerians don't want to take part in the system...instead you look for credible candidate...which is why we keep on having bad candidates. Because anyone can pretend. Right now, we have Tinubu coming in because some people think he is a 'crdible candidate'...when he isn't...or they think he is one because he can give them money to chop. And many of you divided the strong oppositon to APC that could have kicked them out...because you were looking for a hero, instead of looking for how to get the evil APC out by cooperation ..and some of you too, like the Tinubu supporters, were hoping for chop money.

Back to those black Americans...some of the American presidents who passed laws favouring them were out and out racists. (One of them even as he was passing civil rights laws was using the N-word frequently in private)

And many of you want a candidate that would build good roads, and the infrastructure you see overs eases without thinking about how much they pay for the maintenance and upkeep of those things.

If you want good governance, don't vote for a candidate that can perform miracles, vote for your choice, and whoever wins, put pressure on him or her to do his job, and in the interests of self preservation, he or she will do it. There is no such thing as a perfect human.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Memyselfu2009:
I no get time to read all this grammar

K.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by chidodoicon: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
At my polling unit 006, mission hill primary school, umuahia. Governorship results are as follows;

shocked Lp 117, pdp 10 Apc 9 and ypp 7

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am having issues uploading pictures
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by membranus: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
BurialGround:

Is there any non Igbo contesting in SE?

If you don't know what to post go and sleep.

By tomorrow when full results come out, I go remind you sey no be all Igbos dey vote for LP.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by promisedeco(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
PDP don show Abia shege

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.