Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! (339 Views)

Giveaway Ongoing / 50k Giveaway, ENTER HERE / Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Neduzze5(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good people of Nairaland,

Today makes it ten years since I joined this wonderful platform. You can check my profile to confirm this.

Over the years, I've learnt quite a lot, got several important information from on here and made lots of money as well.

Dare me say that I've made over 2 million naira from this platform through the years, and assisted my brother and some other persons make over 500,000 naira.

It's been a wonderful ride here, and I'm willing to continue the journey on here. Definitely, I'm in for the long ride. 😊😊

IMPORTANT INFO:

To celebrate my ten years anniversary here, I will be giving out 50,000 naira only to be shared between ten or five people, as you decide.

SUBMISSION RULES:

1. Congratulate me on this wonderful feat.

2. Choose how you want the funds to be shared i.e 5,000 naira to ten people or 10,000 naira to five people.

3. Tell me why you need the money. 🤑

The best five, or the best ten will win. I'd also be calling on a few notable Nairalanders to assist in picking winners.

TIMELINE:

You'd have from now till 12:00 PM prompt next week Friday being the 24th of February, 2023 to make your submissions. Any submissions after this time and date will be considered invalid.

Congratulations to me, and congratulations in advance to the winners!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Achor1111(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Heartily congratulations, many more years on this forum.

5k to10 persons is more considerate

It will aid in alleviating my trekking these days as 2k for 5k has finished me from pos agents
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Legendrysailor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Happy ten years anniversary neduzze5
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by agadamalik(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Neduzze5:

Today makes it ten years since I joined this wonderful platform. You can check my profile to confirm this.

Over the years, I've learnt quite a lot, got several important information from on here and made lots of money as well.

Dare me say that I've made over 2 million naira from this platform through the years, and assisted my brother and some other persons make over 500,000 naira.

It's been a wonderful ride here, and I'm willing to continue the journey on here. Definitely, I'm in for the long ride. 😊😊

IMPORTANT INFO:

To celebrate my ten years anniversary here, I will be giving out 50,000 naira only to be shared between ten or five people, as you decide.

SUBMISSION RULES:

2. Choose how you want the funds to be shared i.e 5,000 naira to ten people or 10,000 naira to five people.

The best five, or the best ten will win. I'd also be calling on a few notable Nairalanders to assist in picking winners.

TIMELINE:

You'd have from now till 12:00 PM prompt next week Friday being the 24th of February, 2023 to make your submissions. Any submissions after this time and date will be considered invalid.

Congratulations Sir. 5k to Ten people
The money will help my sister who is on the sick bed fighting for cancer.
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by doctore212(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Happy for you.

Mine is ten years since I started olosho and never looked back.

Happy anniversary to me
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Jeon(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wahala.

Even give away get terms and conditions.

😂😂😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Backlaw406(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
10 years still living and doing good is indeed a great feat because many have died, gone crazy and some have become physically challenged due to one factor or the others, but in all these storm of this wicked world, all those badluck hasn't not and won't be your portion. We are not mocking those that have encountered such but glorifying the grace of God upon you. So, I congratulate you on the gift of life and pray may Lord grace you to see many years to come.

I think 5k each is enough for one person, so it would reach ten person.

I need the money to buy drugs and food because I'm on sick bed with leg issues.

Thanks.
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by BlessedDay21: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good gesture
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Affable0709(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Congratulations to you on this wonderful feat.

5,000 naira to ten people would cover a lot than 5 people.

I'll add it to my final year project savings.
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by dgov(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Happy Anniversary to you, more glorious years to scatter. Amen.
5,000 each for 10 people is more reasonable.

God bless you in abundance.

Neduzze5:

IMPORTANT INFO:

SUBMISSION RULES:

TIMELINE:

Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Surebami(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wish I saw this earlier although I have been a nairalander over 15yrs with the username 2makeit but situation got out of hand and I have been away.

Happy birthday from a sincere heart.

5k will go a long way as more people will benefit from your large heart.

I just want to survive these times.

Peace
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Villa12(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
I congratulate you @Neduzzue5 for this great feat. Many more years on this forum sir.

I'd suggest the money should be shared amongst 10 people (#5,000 each for 10 persons) inorder to accommodate more people.

I will need the money to get drugs for my old mum for her illness and get some food for her.

Thanks.
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Neduzze5(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Still awaiting more responses.

@Nlpfmod, kindly move to front page.
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by mannasseh(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2023
congratulations, if picked i will use part of the money to get sharwama and the remain one for data subscription. thanks
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by BlessedDay21: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice
Re: Happy Ten (10) Years Anniversary To Me!! 50k Giveaway Ongoing!!! by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Hello Chief Good morning and sorry to derail, I saw your interest in some shoes, I make shoes and can make your shoes. I have a thread on here

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Vclubshop / The Flash (2023) Movie Download Free / You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.