Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (48955 Views)

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Masterito:
So you have one and reason like this. Lol, please burn it because you are disgracing the school that gave it to you. Enjoy whoever you voted e no concern me. I am fucking rich to be poor. I am touring the world as I type. Enjoy your suffer and your vote. There are two parties in Nigeria, elites and poor. You will find out after election.
Typical of an Igbo man. Arrogant and empty. Only empty barrels make noise. In your usual delusion, you believe you are rich but quick to assume I am a pauper. At least, you agree I am educated. That's a strange deviation from the norm. I asked you to come and burn the certificates nau. Why is too hard for you to do? The institutions I attended, your unborn kids can only dream of it in their lifetime. Now, get lost!
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Rebuke: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gradually, the people we rise the nonsense will stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-I3nHV6hI0
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by rickyrex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. "Singer" Waje with her last hit in 2010.
13years ago

All these forgotten expired yeyebrities found a new way to chase clout and Sneak into limelight again by using Election issue to cookup lies.

I wish police can take up some of this matter very seriously, during investigation you will be shock to find out that most of them dont even have PVC. They will just dress up and be going from one polling unit to another looking for who is going to pinch or march their toe so they can run to social media for their 3hours of internet fame.

We have not heard one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Southerners pay attentions to worthless things and people who dont even worth it. Reason why people go around looking for cheap internet content for fame.
you are very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Congrats INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC and MC Oluomo.

Congrats to all willing Yoruba youths being used as political tools to win election who aren't benefiting directly from Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, and MC Oluomo.

With time una go understand the fight Igbos are fighting is to liberate Nigeria from the hands of evil oppressors and godfatherism that has kept Nigeria underdeveloped and causing untold youth unemployment, underemployment and massive migration abroad.

As you celebrate APC win through rigging, thuggery and criminality, also know that you or your children or relatives who aren't among the criminal gangs will never aspire to become an elected office holder in Nigeria. So the evil you celebrate today thinking its a win against Igbos will definitely come back to haunt you.

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by israelmao(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

All these forgotten expired yeyebrities found a new way to chase clout and Sneak into limelight again by using Election issue to cookup lies.

I wish police can take up some of this matter very seriously, during investigation you will be shock to find out that most of them dont even have PVC. They will just dress up and be going from one polling unit to another looking for who is going to pinch or march their toe so they can run to social media for their 3hours of internet fame.

We have not heard one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Southerners pay attentions to worthless things and people who dont even worth it. Reason why people go around looking for cheap internet content for fame.
Your line of thought is really appalling and leaves one to wonder when Nigerians will be ready to unite against the violent and oppressive leaders who use thuggery,religion and tribalism to cause division among us in order to satisfy their egocentric interest.Waje was one of eyewitnesses who saw how violence was unleashed on voters and she has every right to express her dissatisfaction.

3 Likes

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by madjune(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
OdunayoTK:
So sorry about that..

Meanwhile,

Somewhere in the USA, MC Oluomo’s daughter ain’t saying shiiii… his son is flexing

In New York, 2 baby BATs are living in million dollar apartments but Teslim and Jimoh living in the trenches are snatching ballot boxes !

Till these area boys realize that they are disposable tools that no one cares about them they’ll realize they shouldn’t be doing the bidding of these people

Thing is, those area boys are okay with the peanuts Tinubu gives them.
And they know any better or different govt won't give them those immediate peanuts but a better future ahead with opportunities.

The tragedy is, they lack the foresight to see that.

That's where education comes in.

Nigeria's problem is lack of education at the grassroots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
The quest to get back the mandate of the authentic winner of the presidential election is one every sane Nigerian must be get ready for.

With a Tinubu presidency, democracy is certified dead.
zombies talk
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Joyceaile(f): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
but they started it first. I hope you are exuding this same energy on threads where Igbos are insulting their kind hosts in Lagos?
I am not trying to incite any hate,. Just saying,politics is beyond what we see on TV,we don't need to hate on each other,I believe everyone has the same right as u to vote for whoever they feel deems it fit to rule,but we don't need to fight or insult,m just neutral

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Gentew(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Congrats INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC and MC Oluomo.

Congrats to all willing Yoruba youths being used as political tools to win election who aren't benefiting directly from Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, and MC Oluomo.

With time una go understand the fight Igbos are fighting is to liberate Nigeria from the hands of evil oppressors and godfatherism that has kept Nigeria underdeveloped and causing untold youth unemployment, underemployment and massive migration abroad.

As you celebrate APC win through rigging, thuggery and criminality, also know that you or your children or relatives who aren't among the criminal gangs will never aspire to become an elected office holder in Nigeria. So the evil you celebrate today thinking its a win against Igbos will definitely come back to haunt you.

At least Yoruba youths are not Unknown gunmen, POB and EVANS THE KIDNAPPER
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Freshtruth(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
porthouse7:
zombies talk
lhordspy:
13years ago

you are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Joyceaile(f): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
but they started it first. I hope you are exuding this same energy on threads where Igbos are insulting their kind hosts in Lagos?
I am not trying to incite any hate,. Just saying,politics is beyond what we see on TV,we don't need to hate on each other,I believe everyone has the same right as u to vote for whoever they feel deems it fit to rule,but we don't need to fight or insult,m just neutral.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

Some of you are so pathetic.
She doesn't appear on TV presently doesn't mean she is not into music, some of them focus of training people, doing production works etc.
Plz get life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Dbestbrest: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why are you crying wolfs where there's none? All these Lekki axis were thick forest before the advent of democracy. Jagaban opened up the forest for development. Subsequent Governors of the state continued with that legacy. But you people came to Lagos with one leather bag to hustle and after you have made it you're now turning your back to those that made life comfortable for you. The real Lagosians wanted continuity in development but you say no. You wanted to dictate who must rule Lagos for us. Nobody drags your state with you but Lagos that housed you, fed you and makes you comfortable is now hated by you people. If you are not ready to accept what we want, sell all your property in Lagos and relocate back to your erosion bastardized region. Never again will you have the breathing space you are enjoying. It Sanwo-Olu that we want to continue with the giant strides he started.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Masterito(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am not Igbo, I hope you know you are very stupid knowing it? Your hate for Igbos are fast taking control of your brain. Lol. This election made me realize many Yorubas are tribalistic.
naijainstinct:
Typical of an Igbo man. Arrogant and empty. Only empty barrels make noise. In your usual delusion, you believe you are rich but quick to assume I am a pauper. At least you agree I am educated. That's a strange deviation from the norm. I asked you to come and burn the certificates nau. Why is too hard for you to do? The institutions I attended, your unborn kids can only dream of it in their lifetime. Now, get lost!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Olaolex: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
emani03:

You are very stupid!

I wish that Nigeria will happen to you soon

You will see evil and still say it’s right!

May your life be as the evil you support!

Hopeless human

It's you people that have enough time to waste that advice the likes of that miscreant. One thing is that they are bent on destruction and irredeemable. Sorry if I was rude sir or ma
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
The next 4 years in Lagos and Abuja will be filled with thuggery and lawlessness!
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

I agree LP is a useless party, but your support for violence marks you out as supporting evil.

Ah well, enjoy. Evil always rebounds on those who do it.

You PDP, APC, LP supporters, please leave our country alone.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:

May same happen to ur children in time to come,since it's scripted.
My children are not mediocre Nollywood actors and will never be. As for you, stray bullets will locate your children wherever they find themselves and heavy duty trucks will crush whatever is left of their remains. Ase gun. Ase wa!!!!!!
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ebuk4real(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
My friend shut up. Clown

lhordspy:
13years ago

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Joyceaile:
I am not trying to incite any hate,. Just saying,politics is beyond what we see on TV,we don't need to hate on each other,I believe everyone has the same right as u to vote for whoever they feel deems it fit to rule,but we don't need to fight or insult,m just neutral
okay, thanks
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

one day thugs go kpai your love one we go see how you go call your love one expired musician,no problem

2 Likes

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by XTHRONE(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Officialenny1: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

I'm sorry to say this to you ... You should be ashamed of yourself at least she did speak up rather than keep mute like your so called high profile Burnaboy,tiwa savage and wizkid who are stray goats and have definitely forgotten their roots...and mind you this lady here is a brilliant fellow who own lucrative businesses aside music ... An artist who has a child in Middlesex university pls which one have you been able to train or send to Benin republic to school ?... Biko appreciate the good ones who speak up and stop ranting trash .... Na you dey chase clout

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kirchoffs: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Joyceaile:
I am not trying to incite any hate,. Just saying,politics is beyond what we see on TV,we don't need to hate on each other,I believe everyone has the same right as u to vote for whoever they feel deems it fit to rule,but we don't need to fight or insult,m just neutral.
Is it so difficult for igbos not to interfere in the local politics of the land?? Do your sparepart or whatever business in peace, and mind your business when it comes to politics of the host communities.

Is not hard bro, or if you feel like voting go to your village or stay indoors and let the people way get their state vote whoever they want
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kingxb: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is why tins will never be good in this country person way get money pass ur generation still wish the country well u way hunger won kill de support bad tin nawaoo
lhordspy:
13years ago

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Juju70(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

This is Tinubu's legacy and the way he plans to rule Nigeria. The man has nothing to offer or plan but to either buy people with money or use violence or murder to get people accept what he wants.

Tinubu can't and will not be President. If he is allowed, Nigeria will drown for many years without freedom. But he will be disgraced. He was warned before the election but refused to step down. Now his disgrace will be international.

Nigerians never see anything!!! This is Tinubus reality!!!
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Inosky(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Those you supporting this evil and intimidation of voters will die untimely death.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Doctortyre: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stupid politics
MuchAdo:
Just stay out of our politics embarassed

Thank you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

It shall never be well with you!!!
You call the pains of people rubbish
You will face it!!

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ticker(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oga is Tinubu the president or the governor of lagos? How is this his legacy? U don't have brain
obi4eze:
grin

This is Tinubu's legacy and the way he plans to rule Nigeria. The man has nothing to offer or plan but to either buy people with money or use violence or murder to get people accept what he wants.

Tinubu can't and will not be President. If he is allowed, Nigeria will drown for many years without freedom. But he will be disgraced. He was warned before the election but refused to step down. Now his disgrace will be international.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
you are a fool
u are a bigger fool
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Officialenny1: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
XTHRONE:

Shut up
Thanks jare
This one na hungry blogger who dey find traffic .... You dey insult someone say d person no get hit .... Which one him get ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.