Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (48977 Views)

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Whitelion07(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
grin grin grin Why is it only these South Eastern/South Southern celebrities that are being attacked?

A well scripted Nollywood performance, perhaps!
I was about to ask this same question.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Igbek76: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Keep off Yoruba politics idiot.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BlackKafka: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for typing this all because you're being paid. Continue defending APC one day even the money they pay you wouldn't be able to save you from the monsters associated with this party. Continue

The same way the monster PDP created in Rivers is haunting them now.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Injera(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
bibiking7:

This governorship election in lasgidi has nothing to do with choosing a governor. More about tribe and who owns the land.
We really need to sit and weigh the pros and cons of our stay together as a country.
How would we relate with each other after this election? The seed of hatred has been planted.

By ibos
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by tammie24: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Congrats INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC and MC Oluomo.

Congrats to all willing Yoruba youths being used as political tools to win election who aren't benefiting directly from Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, and MC Oluomo.

With time una go understand the fight Igbos are fighting is to liberate Nigeria from the hands of evil oppressors and godfatherism that has kept Nigeria underdeveloped and causing untold youth unemployment, underemployment and massive migration abroad.

As you celebrate APC win through rigging, thuggery and criminality, also know that you or your children or relatives who aren't among the criminal gangs will never aspire to become an elected office holder in Nigeria. So the evil you celebrate today thinking its a win against Igbos will definitely come back to haunt you.

abeg am I missing something

Ibos are fighting to liberate Yorubas in Yoruba land that's already developed?

Ibo land is in a big mess

There's no where as underdeveloped as ibo lamd in Nigeria o

Like I'm still trying to understand 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by mcfestgee: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
grin grin grin Why is it only these South Eastern/South Southern celebrities that are being attacked?

Your foolishness is world class. You think everyone is as foolish like you.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. "Singer" Waje with her last hit in 2010.
13years ago

All these forgotten expired yeyebrities found a new way to chase clout and Sneak into limelight again by using Election issue to cookup lies.

I wish police can take up some of this matter very seriously, during investigation you will be shock to find out that most of them dont even have PVC. They will just dress up and be going from one polling unit to another looking for who is going to pinch or march their toe so they can run to social media for their 3hours of internet fame.

We have not had one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Southerners pay attentions to worthless things and people who dont even worth it. Reason why people go around looking for cheap internet content for fame.
I don't support her though cuz I don't know maybe she's saying d truth or not but u saying shit to d people in d south is a insult because u people gave birth like an animal that's why u people in d north hv d highest vote in nigeria even u rent people from d chad and niger republic to vote for u include under 18
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by LeopardX: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Congrats INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC and MC Oluomo.

Congrats to all willing Yoruba youths being used as political tools to win election who aren't benefiting directly from Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, and MC Oluomo.

With time una go understand the fight Igbos are fighting is to liberate Nigeria from the hands of evil oppressors and godfatherism that has kept Nigeria underdeveloped and causing untold youth unemployment, underemployment and massive migration abroad.

As you celebrate APC win through rigging, thuggery and criminality, also know that you or your children or relatives who aren't among the criminal gangs will never aspire to become an elected office holder in Nigeria. So the evil you celebrate today thinking its a win against Igbos will definitely come back to haunt you.

I'm a Yoruba man who voted for Jandor and Atiku in February 25th as a PDP man to the core even though I knew they stood no chance, given the prevailing political atmosphere. But that was my choice.

That said, nobody in Yorubaland whether thugs or professors, asked anybody from any ethnic group to help us fight our battles.

Thank you.

Liberate your region first and make it an eldorado (paradise) and others will naturally take a cue and fall along.

Anything other than that will be creating unnecessary enmity between you and the locals.

As an Ondo man living in Lagos, nothing concern me with Lagos politics beyond casting my vote and leaving the scene. Even though as an Ilaje man, i can also lay claim to being an indigene.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by JOemmy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's now very clear to even the blind that inec is not neutral.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by tundeabib1: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=121849356]The quest to get back the mandate of the authentic winner of the presidential election is one every sane Nigerian must be get ready for.

With a Tinubu presidency, democracy is certified dead.[/quote

You don't know what you are talking about. How on earth do you skunk-heads think you really won that election? You are only being driven by your deluded emotions. It is about numbers. If that election is repeated 100 times, Tinubu will still win astoundingly. In fact, some of our youths whose minds you cunningly swayed have 'opened' their eyes'. So you will get less votes instead. Go and jump into the lagoon if you don't agree.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Lemmy123(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

All these forgotten expired yeyebrities found a new way to chase clout and Sneak into limelight again by using Election issue to cookup lies.

I wish police can take up some of this matter very seriously, during investigation you will be shock to find out that most of them dont even have PVC. They will just dress up and be going from one polling unit to another looking for who is going to pinch or march their toe so they can run to social media for their 3hours of internet fame.

We have not had one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Southerners pay attentions to worthless things and people who dont even worth it. Reason why people go around looking for cheap internet content for fame.

How many celebrities do you people have up north altogether?? Are they up to 8? I only know Classiq and Ali Nuhu... The rest are dot in a circle
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by gazza07(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Anyone that opposes this evil that happened in lagos in the name of election you castigates. Hmmm. Evil shall forever be your portion
lhordspy:
13years ago

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Biggeststar01: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. [b]"Singer" Waje with her last hit in 2010.
13years ago
[/b]

How does that relate to the thread?
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Electorate: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
phorget:

She is a Nigerian first before becoming an ”expired” yeyebrity. As a Nigerian I believe she have every right to exercise her displeasure regarding a malicious electioneering processes.

lhordspy is a well known empty skull who jumps from one thread to another like a job seeker spewing nonesense.

They guy is jobless, broke and senseless grin grin grin grin

His brain is so blocked it cannot receive sense again. grin grin grin grin
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Electorate: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
phorget:

She is a Nigerian first before becoming an ”expired” yeyebrity. As a Nigerian I believe she have every right to exercise her displeasure regarding a malicious electioneering processes.

You should have known lhordspy is a well known empty skull who jumps from one thread to another like a job seeker spewing nonesense.

They guy is jobless, broke and senseless grin grin grin grin

His brain is so blocked it cannot receive sense again. grin grin grin grin
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

You cracked me up real good.

You are so so on point. The thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
The quest to get back the mandate of the authentic winner of the presidential election is one every sane Nigerian must be get ready for.

With a Tinubu presidency, democracy is certified dead.

Guy, Tinubu will be sworn in in few weeks.

These are your options:
Jump into a lagoon
Hug a transformer
Take a sniper
Leave the country

Anyone of the first 3 options best suits you

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Davemarine: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

Northerners pay attention to things worth it, yet it is dead and poverty in the north since the last eight years, it's a shame.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Mike7302: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
So we can't have election without any violence in this country? God help us.

I can help you design your flyers, logo at affordable price. Whatsapp me on 08065935947 if u need a graphic designer. Thanks
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Mraphel: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaxxy:
apc is a enemy of democracy. their disgrace is waiting for them ahead.

their sick desperation to hold power by all means despite their obvious failures will be their end.
Shut up.
Igbo people have disgraced LP in Nigeria..it will soon become new APGA ( an IGBO party) What's the matter and your obsession with Yoruba Lagos politics? Just see how your people they cry up and down even on Yoruba's Nairaland? SHAME grin
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:

That Arise News media person is also East and South as you foolishly alleged. Stupid set of people. People that collected huge money to change their lives have done that and are in their shells but you lots are parading up and down the whole internet with so much hunger.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SHIVA001: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

My gun 2cold bottles of Azul for you. You too much
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Globad(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

Your head is correct

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Joyceaile(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kirchoffs:
Is it so difficult for igbos not to interfere in the local politics of the land?? Do your sparepart or whatever business in peace, and mind your business when it comes to politics of the host communities.

Is not hard bro, or if you feel like voting go to your village or stay indoors and let the people way get their state vote whoever they want
read what you just wrote and see if there is any correlation with what I wrote ,m not your problem,so look for who is
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Joyceaile(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kirchoffs:
Is it so difficult for igbos not to interfere in the local politics of the land?? Do your sparepart or whatever business in peace, and mind your business when it comes to politics of the host communities.

Is not hard bro, or if you feel like voting go to your village or stay indoors and let the people way get their state vote whoever they want
read what you just wrote and see if there is any correlation with what I wrote ,m not your problem,so look for who is .
Kirchoffs:

read what you just wrote and see if there is any correlation with what i wrote ,m not your problem,so look for who is
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mraphel:

Shut up.
Igbo people have disgraced LP in Nigeria..it will soon become new APGA ( an IGBO party) What's the matter and your obsession with Yoruba Lagos politics? Just see how your people they cry up and down even on Yoruba's Nairaland? SHAME grin

Labour party is not a Yoruba party. It has elected many yorubas and has many in key positions.

Labour Party is for the youths of every region.

A New Nigeria is Coming!!! grin
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Mraphel: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaxxy:

Labour party is not a Yoruba party. It has elected many yorubas and has many in key positions.

Labour Party is for the youths of every region.

A New Nigeria is Coming!!! grin
LP is d the NEW Igbo party
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Karnice600: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

People like you make me wanna support the legality of abortion.
Your existence is a huge challenge to our collective development.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by lhordspy: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Karnice600:

People like you make me wanna support the legality of abortion.
Your existence is a huge challenge to our collective development.

Hate me but take the message very serious.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

You are rotten-toothed evil scoundrel, I hope you go and carry ballot box and meet your waterloo. Your corpse on the ground will give me a hard on. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.