Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws (1386 Views)

“obaseki Appointing Thugs As Aides To Rig Edo Governorship Election,”- APC Cries / Photos: Lere Olayinka Says APC Printed Jackets, Stickers For Thugs As Observers / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine going to marry from this cursed tribe that is as black as the useless fufu they eat , with this their thuggery....tribal marks like Satan....

....dirty smelly women...

Lazy lifestyle...

Extreme Laziness...selling their fathers land for money for parties...

No job but extorting hardworking people from other tribes...

Political thuggery as their culture....

Deceit and treachery in their blood...

Just imagine going to marry one of their women and these subhuman thi gs are your in laws...

God thank you from delivering me from that girl.....would have been a monumental mistake.

I detest this curse of a people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by N3TRAL: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
I really want to knack yoruba women. I admire the tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Egoat(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too early.

Your gnashing of teeth and tears had just begun.
You'll stay politically irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria till you start using your brain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
I nearly got pulled by one of their ladies, thank God I was not quickly deceived by her crocode tears.

Now see touts wey for be my in-laws

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
Too early.

Your gnashing of teeth and tears had just begun.
You'll stay politically irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria till you start using your brain.

I'm talking about a dirty tribe that use undies for 6 weeks without washing and bleach to appear like human beings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ok
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Dentidon: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cry us a river.

1 Like

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by didroon43: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bros you don't need to do this to be honest. This is plain foolish.

The thuggery in Lagos and other states in Nigeria are owned by the government people. It is not only Yorubas that are thugs in Lagos, other tribes are too.

So please focus on the place the evil is coming out from, apc, not Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
didroon43:
Bros you don't need to do this to be honest. This is plain foolish.

The thuggery in Lagos and other states in Nigeria are owned by the government people. It is not only Yorubas that are thugs in Lagos, other tribes are too.

So please focus on the place the evil is coming out from, apc, not Yoruba people.

I didn't mention any tribes name please
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Useless tribe , bastards , joining with the oppressors to oppress Nigerians because of selfish gain.

God punish you people and your children up to the 4th generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

We all should condemn this useless tribe for teaming up with oppressors to destroy nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by N3TRAL: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Strafudeen:

We all should condemn this useless tribe for teaming up with oppressors to destroy nigeria

Yorubas are not useless. No tribe is useless. Every tribe has good and bad people.
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yorubas are not useless. No tribe is useless. Every tribe has good and bad people.
Who mentioned any names?

Please ....the dirty thieving, cunning , treacherous tribe should be hated by all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Goodmarlian: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
I can never have anything to do with yoruba again make friends with other tribes,not evem their girls imagine none of their elites and so called pastors have apologised for what happened.
I hate them now with passion imagine they killed a 68 years old igbo man in shomolu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Very very envious tribe

Work with them in a firm, once you're moving ahead , they'll go diabolical on you.

Very Wicked tribe. And that's an understatement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2023
This election has made things very very clear.

Even in churches they own, tribalism is the watchword

Very useless vermin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Roger3D(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:
Imagine going to marry from this cursed tribe that is as black as the useless fufu they eat , with this their thuggery....tribal marks like Satan....

Lazy lifestyle...

Just imagine going to marry one of their women and these subhuman thi gs are your in laws...

God thank you from delivering me from that girl.....would have been a monumental mistake.

All this venomous hate because your candidate lost an election. You need to take a chill bro grin
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
I can never have anything to do with yoruba again make friends with other tribes,not evem their girls imagine none of their elites and so called pastors have apologised for what happened.
I hate them now with passion imagine they killed a 68 years old igbo man in shomolu.

I have not mentioned any tribes names.

The useless , tribalistic idiots who have betrayed Jesus Christ for their useless tribalism know themselves
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Roger3D:
All this venomous hate because your candidate lost an election. You need to take a chill bro grin

The tribe I'm talking about is cursed, and I'm celebrating not getting g trapped into marriage by one of their daughters

This tribe is extremely treacherous, they greet you outwardly but destroy you behind your back.

Nothing has been found to cure their brand of tribalism, even Christianity doesn't touch it.

They are very very envious, they can sell land to you and come back to start envying the mansion you built on the land.

They are cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Goodmarlian: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:

The tribe I'm talking about is cursed, and I'm celebrating not getting g trapped into marriage by one of their daughters

This tribe is extremely treacherous, they greet you outwardly but destroy you behind your back.

Nothing has been found to cure their brand of tribalism, even Christianity doesn't touch it.

They are very very envious, they can sell land to you and come back to start envying the mansion you built on the land.

They are cursed.

I think you are right they are cursed,its not like the even like themselves,come to a yoruba dominated market and see how they tackle themselves,a yoruba man can never be happy his fellow yoruba is doing well in business they will fight and fight and resort to jazz.
Even here where i live i know about two yoruba yahoo boys who were poisoned by the fellow yoruba because he cashed out before them very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Very dirty thugs. Go to their homes dirty, check their women's underwear dirty, enter their restaurants dirty, ....very very very dirty human beings
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Jackson105: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Go and die with you hate, no one Sabi your papa nor care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

Go and die with you hate, no one Sabi your papa nor care
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to have this tribe as in-laws.

Very backward humans.

Enter their villages, so primitive, the children their daughters would bear for you would be so ugly and dark , you would spit if you entered their homes
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by smokinloud(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:

Lazy lifestyle...

Yoruba woman is the richest self made woman in Africa. Deal with that!.
No woman from your tribe since Your ogre-like ancestors migrated to your cursed region has ever made a billion dollars ($1bn).
ALWAYS ENVY OF THE PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE OF YORUBA!.
e-diot!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by 2mch(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
The pain!!!! Anger and regret in this post!!!!
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2023
smokinloud:

Yoruba woman is the richest self made woman in Africa. Deal with that!.

I didn't mention any tribes name please.

The tribe I'm talking about, bleach like hell, their skin is soo black, their faces so primitive and unevolved, their greatest hope is to marry fair skinned women to help improve their inferior gene pool
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:
The pain!!!! Anger and regret in this post!!!!

No no no

This is a celebration thread, celebrating my lucky escape from getting into a marriage situation with a daughter of this useless tribe.

I couldn't be happier.

How could I have thugs and primitive envious tribalista as in-laws cry
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by smokinloud(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:

I didn't mention any tribes name please.

The tribe I'm talking about, bleach like hell, their skin is soo black, their faces so primitive and unevolved, their greatest hope is to marry fair skinned women to help improve their inferior gene pool
And I didn't mention any tribe too. The tribe I'm referring to are so PRIMITIVE AND LEECH ON YORUBA NOBODY FROM THAT TRIBE CAN BECOME SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT COMING TO YORUBA LAND!.
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2023
smokinloud:

And I didn't mention any tribe too. The tribe I'm referring to are so PRIMITIVE AND LEECH ON YORUBA NOBODY FROM THAT TRIBE CAN BECOME SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT COMING TO YORUBA LAND!.

Please have a decent conversation devoid of name calling. Only that cursed tribe are so tribalistic they must call tribal names all the time
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2023
The tribe I'm talking about are known to be soo lazy that they have to wait for people to work hard then they extort with thugs
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by Strafudeen: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:

No no no

This is a celebration thread, celebrating my lucky escape from getting into a marriage situation with a daughter of this useless tribe.

I couldn't be happier.

How could I have thugs and primitive envious tribalista as in-laws cry

How could I have skull miners and ritual organ harvesters as in-laws cry
Re: Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws by BentizilL: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
I also hope you never set foot on Yorubaland again if not, na thunder go strike you... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban On His Way Out Of The Country To Strategize-photo / Seun mourns death of Renewed Hope as Tinubu Supporter be Tinubu to say something / BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.