Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Parcels, Documents And Cargo Delivery By Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Parcels, Documents And Cargo Delivery By Air (571 Views)

Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parcels, Documents And Cargo Delivery By Air by Isamak(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hello House If you have parcels, documents or cargo that you will want to deliver to ABUJA, PORT-HARCOURT, OWERRI.KANO, SOKOTO, BENIN, ENUGU, UYO and other Routes, you can contact us at Muritala Mohammed Airport MM2 Domestic Cargo. We work with Aero Contractors Of Nigeria. the reliable way to fly
Our company is Arby Nigeria Limited you call on this number 08035868836 or come to MM2 Airport
We look forward to do business with you

(1) (Reply)

I Wud Love To Study In Russia Plss Help! / Pls Advice Me / Why Are Nigerians Hated World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.