Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A (4963 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please guys I need your enlightment on this issue

Your contributions will be highly appreciated

Thank you
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cc justwise disguy lalasticlala
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by ursolution: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
You don't even need up to a million naira to secure travel documents (and visa) if you know where you are going, what you really want to go and do and if you have the right set of information and connections. I'll advise that you take time and sort this out before you begin to burn your cash. Also be careful of fake travel agents.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:
Please guys I need your enlightment on this issue

Your contributions will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Stop encouraging fraudulent visa agents, travel documents should be your and not bought from anybody
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by ibile1: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
better don't waste your hard earned money .........DIY nigga
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
ursolution:
You don't even need up to a million naira to secure travel documents (and visa) if you know where you are going, what you really want to go and do and if you have the right set of information and connections. I'll advise that you take time and sort this out before you begin to burn your cash. Also be careful of fake travel agents.

thanks bro
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
justwise:

Stop encouraging fraudulent visa agents, travel documents should be your and not bought from anybody
bro can you shed more light onto this matter I need some info from gurus like yourself
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by justwise(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:
bro can you shed more light onto this matter I need some info from gurus like yourself

The simple answer to your question is NO.

You can't use 1M to secure travel documents and visa. If you have a job or run your own business to justify the source of that money then apply for visa yourself and attend interview.
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by JesusDWay(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2016
@ OP....it appears you want to go there and stay permanently, that's why you would be willing to spend that amount. If you are working presently or have a business but still feel like moving, I'll advise you do Canada instead. You will follow the normal immigration process and become a permanent resident there which after 4years, you become citizen. This is better as you have genuine papers and won't have to be running from officials or beg to get job if it were to be US as you won't have resident papers there and you can visit the US as you like if you are permanent resident in Canada. You can check for the Canada immigration thread on this travel section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by ikanason(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
pls friends I know I might be wrong in posting this here but I don't know where else to post it. someone is inviting me to America with invitation letter but he doesn't know how to go about the letter.

he is a citizen of united states, old man of 60 years, he has retired from his work.

pls friends I need procedures on how to do the invitation letter, he said I should make enquires and tell him.
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by dgr8est(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
This guy with his kind of questions.. Alanipamolekun d one who's seeking a greener pasture to Dubai with 400k weeks ago. Lolz
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by adecr7: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2016
I am only scared for the op as you will attract fraudulent agents to yourself. I advise you seek knowledge on what the US embassy considers before issuing a visa. I am not going to ask you of your intention in the US but what ever it is, you need to think right and believe you need to visit the US for vacation. Firstly, the US is known to give visa about 80 percent of the time when you have good travel history. Therefore, try visit other countries like south Africa, Dubai, Kenya and even European countries if you have the means. With proper planning, you should achieve that with less than 300k. Then apply for a US tourist visa. Believe me, you already scored 80 percent. You just need a little luck and good composure at the interview.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
dgr8est:
This guy with his kind of questions.. Alanipamolekun d one who's seeking a greener pasture to Dubai with 400k weeks ago. Lolz

I actually step up my game so think its better for me to move to u.s.a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
adecr7:
I am only scared for the op as you will attract fraudulent agents to yourself. I advise you seek knowledge on what the US embassy considers before issuing a visa. I am not going to ask you of your intention in the US but what ever it is, you need to think right and believe you need to visit the US for vacation. Firstly, the US is known to give visa about 80 percent of the time when you have good travel history. Therefore, try visit other countries like south Africa, Dubai, Kenya and even European countries if you have the means. With proper planning, you should achieve that with less than 300k. Then apply for a US tourist visa. Believe me, you already scored 80 percent. You just need a little luck and good composure at the interview

Thank you my brother, I'm actually thinking of traveling to cape verde for my annual leave at the place I work cos its visa free for nigeria citizens, I think I will take that seriously since its gonna improve my chance of getting u.s visa

But after that how much do you think it will cost me to get the u.s visa and other documents like flight ticket and the rest ??
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by worry359(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:

Thank you my brother, I'm actually thinking of traveling to cape verde for my annual leave at the place I work cos its visa free for nigeria citizens, I think I will take that seriously since its gonna improve my chance of getting u.s visa
But after that how much do you think it will cost me to get the u.s visa and other documents like flight ticket and the rest ??

They will take you more seriously if you go to and return from a country that needs a visa rather than some rubbish visa free place that no one wants to visit.
But it is up to you, you seem desperate to get to the USA it is obvious here
and the visa officer will also see that.
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2016
worry359:

They will take you more seriously if you go to and return from a country that needs a visa rather than some rubbish visa free place that no one wants to visit.
But it is up to you, you seem desperate to get to the USA it is obvious here
and the visa officer will also see that.

Pls help a brother out with few tips, I dey beg you my brother
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by tpiar: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2016
whose child is he referring to?
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by ikanason(m): 3:35am On Feb 27, 2016
pls friends i greet u all. am applying for my b1/b2 visa I need advice pls. a family friend of 56 years is inviting me to texas, the both families have been friends for five years now. the woman sent an invitation letter with her voting card to me, pls house is there any advice for me, this is my first travel that means my passport is still a pure virgin. Pls friends help me get this visa.
Re: Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A by pyx: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
ikanason:
pls friends i greet u all. am applying for my b1/b2 visa I need advice pls. a family friend of 56 years is inviting me to texas, the both families have been friends for five years now. the woman sent an invitation letter with her voting card to me, pls house is there any advice for me, this is my first travel that means my passport is still a pure virgin. Pls friends help me get this visa.
No issue if you v got a genuine home tie

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Export Earnings Rise By 10% To $14.4bn In Q1 2018 / Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute / Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.