Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Wahala For Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wahala For Lagos (272 Views)

Wahala For Wife Who Wants To Get An Investment. / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wahala For Lagos by Doyinlykdodo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
As I do bring topic for discussion and people do not participate,I want to bring gossip let see...
I was walking with a friend along alaba market.this friend of mine showed me lands along the main road telling me his grandmother sold the lands for a ridiculous fee because her children and grandchildren refuse to take care of her and abandoned her.the land was left as inheritance by their grandfather .I would pray for hell for Mama if she dies if I was a member of the family but her family sef no try...I lie

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate Choose Not To Steal. / Child Dedication. Should A Child Be Deducted Without Their Consent? / Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija Is Giving Away N1billion | Apply Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.