Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA (1219 Views)

'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Insecurity(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
You don’t want them to vote, you don’t want them near Power yet you don’t want them to have their beloved Nation BIAFRA.

What do Omo Ale Yorubas and Notherners want from Igbos.

It is time to pick one.

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC NOW/BIAFRA NOW

https://twitter.com/OduduwaR/status/1636616122110803969?t=-vQbEWPBY7NuaqpmEGfKoQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by riverbird: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
We will all do better as separate states.

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is just the crux of the matter. We are really happy that USA, UK and other European countries are more knowledgeable to the exact issue at hand. So far, everyone is waiting for the presidential judgement.

With the way things are going Nigeria is further going down the drain. I pray OBI wins in the court. Surely it's the only way to remedy the country. All these voters disenfranchisement will spell doom for the country sooner or later. Special thanks to all Obidients who displayed extra ordinary courage in this election. You guys are real heros. It's unfortunate politicians highjacked it to give tribal coloration. But surely the victory will be announced.

9 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by haffaze777(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
We want them to vote in Anambra,Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi and Abia. Hope that answer your question?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by PlayerMeji: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mad man wants to use Oduduwa's head to deceive gullible people...

Ko ni daa fun e...

Have you forgotten that everybody is fighting for his own agenda nii..?

As the north is scheming for their own, igbos are scheming as well as the Yorubas...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na one Shinedu dey operate that account.

One of those IPOB terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Emergingnation(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra remained the only hope for Ndigbo...

It has started dawning on the efulefu that are busy vying for political offices of this failed contraption that they're not needed in her..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Vid vid Biafra !

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Emergingnation(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Na one Shinedu dey operate that account.

One of those IPOB terrorists.
Says IQ deficients fulani Muslim, the most backwards people on earth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by inoki247: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
So is Oduduwa Republic that will fight for Biafra....

You people should just say You want SW legislative to help you go submit your Biafra referendum form at the NASS...

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by YeyeGbami: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biafra don get plesident already , na to beg for release of una mazi make him be VeePee.

Safe journey.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by riverbird: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:
We want them to vote in Anambra,Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi and Abia. Hope that answer your question?

Let me shock you bro, believe it or not Yorubas have already lost Lagos, all this thuggery they are doing is just a fight to try and reclaim it but the truth is that the more they try the more they fail...it's not an Igbo thing they are blindly attacking the igbos thinking they are the threat but the real threat is that settlers that are in Lagos triple the number of real lagosians and some have even challenged them to a fight. And to make matters worse 70% of properties are owned by non indigene.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by ElSudani: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
How is it the responsibility of Yoruba to give them Biafra?
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Proudlyomonna: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

You will also go to your Village in ogbomosho to vote.
Who are you to speak when the true owners of Lagos State awon omo Ibile Eko has not spoken.
We know our landlord,We will vote them and not their brothers from Ijebu, Oyo, Ibadan etc.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by beerfraud: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wailing wailer
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by haffaze777(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You will also go to your Village in ogbomosho to vote.
Who are you to speak when the true owners of Lagos State awon omo Ibile Eko has not spoken.
We know our landlord,We will vote them and not their brothers from Ijebu, Oyo, Ibadan etc.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

Ok, did you vote in lagos today?
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by gidgiddy: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thats the thing about tye unity beggars that makes me laugh

You complain all the tine about Igbos, but as soon as the same Igbos says he wants to go his way as Biafra, the person complaining will be ready to fight war

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Skillsnigeria: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Proudlyomonna: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Ok, did you vote in lagos today?

Nah unfortunately bcus I am not in Nija I am in Togo for an urgent matter.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by haffaze777(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Nah unfortunately bcus I am not in Nija I am in Togo for an urgent matter.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

Ameen
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Proudlyomonna: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:
[/s]

Ameen

You no well grin
Na APC calamity be the problem of this Country,ever since 2015 they brought a deadly game into our political space and turned our Politics into a bloody do or die affair, normal normal We supposed dey in cruise and happiness mood even for tis election grin
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by LegendHero(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says IQ deficients fulani Muslim, the most backwards people on earth..

Why are you scared to call me Yoruba?
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Thats the thing about tye unity beggars that makes me laugh

You complain all the tine about Igbos, but as soon as the same Igbos says he wants to go his way as Biafra, the person complaining will be ready to fight war

Who is actually Unity begging?

You Ibo that come online daily to denigrate the Yoruba people, show everything wrong about the Yoruba but yet choose to always remain in the SW instead of packing your load and going back to your region.

How many Yoruba willingly move to the SE to live and grow children?

How is it the Yoruba man problem that you don’t have Biafla? If I have the powers to divide Nigeria today, I’ll do so to let you people go in one instant.

Leave the SW and go back to your land. Even with Nigeria existing in the interim, you can still live within your confines in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Emergingnation(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Why are you scared to call me Yoruba?
Lol ! Are you a Yoruba ?. Typical Fulani Muslim that always hide under Afonja to attacked Ndigbo..... Coward be proud of your backwards tribe ..

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by LegendHero(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Are you a Yoruba ?. Typical Fulani Muslim that always hide under Afonja to a take Ndigbo..... Coward be proud of your backwards tribe ..

That’s the problem with you and the Fulanis. They can defend themselves.

Shinedu why are you scared to tackle me as Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by BentizilL: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
We're not holding you..
Just giving you a friendly match of who own Lagos..
After this election Igbo live will never remain the same in Lagos..
Calling a Yorubaland no man's land is a recipe for disaster...
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by BentizilL: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Let me shock you bro, believe it or not Yorubas have already lost Lagos, all this thuggery they are doing is just a fight to try and reclaim it but the truth is that the more they try the more they fail...it's not an Igbo thing they are blindly attacking the igbos thinking they are the threat but the real threat is that settlers that are in Lagos triple the number of real lagosians and some have even challenged them to a fight. And to make matters worse 70% of properties are owned by non indigene.
Chest beating as usual again...
Are you guys cursed with this? undecided
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by riverbird: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
BentizilL:

Chest beating as usual again...
Are you guys cursed with this? undecided

Hmmm...... playing dumb has been your way but time will tell bro.....selah
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by GeneralPulal: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Emeka nah hin dey behind that tweet..
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na one Shinedu jus operate that account

Umm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by Racoon(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu dynasty of voter intimidation, electoral malpractice/violence, impunity, brigandage, corruption and criminality has been destroyed.

Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by gidgiddy: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Who is actually Unity begging?

You Ibo that come online daily to denigrate the Yoruba people, show everything wrong about the Yoruba but yet choose to always remain in the SW instead of packing your load and going back to your region.

That I go somewhere to get my daily bread does not mean I have to like people of that area. And for you people that tell Igbos to go back home, you should also support the break up of Nigeria so Igbos can get their own country. The two go hand in hand because its only when 'one Nigeria' comes to an end do you earn the right to tell anyone to go home, but not before.

How many Yoruba willingly move to the SE to live and grow children?

Who cares? Am going to tie a rope and drag Yorubas to the South East?

How is it the Yoruba man problem that you don’t have Biafla? If I have the powers to divide Nigeria today, I’ll do so to let you people go in one instant.

Leave the SW and go back to your land. Even with Nigeria existing in the interim, you can still live within your confines in the SE.

These are the same people that carry Nnamdi Kanu matter, IPOB matter and Biafran matter on their head like basket of Cassava but claim not be unity beggars. Have you ever seen any Igbo man carry Igboho matter or Oduduwa Republic on his head?

All this nonsense is caused because we are in one country. We should come together and agree to the disintegration of Nigeria, go our seperate ways and stop giving each other headache
Re: You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA by LegendHero(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
gidgiddy:

That I go somewhere to get my daily bread does not mean I have to like people of that area. And for you people that tell Igbos to go back home, you should also support the break up of Nigeria so Igbos can get their own country. The two go hand in hand because it’s only when 'one Nigeria' comes to an end do you earn the right to tell anyone to go home, but not before.

I love the bolded. However, We as Yoruba can also choose to be hostile to you in our area if you don’t like us. So why do you guys always call us tribalists when we show you the same magnitude of hate.

These are the same people that carry Nnamdi Kanu matter, IPOB matter and Biafran matter on their head like basket of Cassava but claim not be unity beggars. Have you ever seen any Igbo man carry Igboho matter or Oduduwa Republic on his head?

All this nonsense is caused because we are in one country. We should come together and agree to the disintegration of Nigeria, go our seperate ways and stop giving each other headache

Nnamdi Kanu is a scoundrel who won’t stop dragging Yoruba into his nonsense agenda. He started by insulting and denigrating the Yoruba people and that made us show hate to everything he represents.

Lastly, I just hope this country break for good. So everyone can just go in peace so our children won’t inherit this nonsense hate in their hearts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Need To Play National Politics Well / South Africa Confirms It's Secretly Evacuating Citizens From Sudan (PICS) / Arrest Asari-dokubo Or Face Protest, HURIWA Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.