Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. (83123 Views)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Godszilla: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Do you now prefer the current system we live in Nigeria to oppressive UAE?all on the the altar of freedom or choice?
Since when democracy become a "good" virtue?why do people default thinks democracy is right?democracy has inherent flaw that you may end up not fixing. For democracy to function properly the people "qualify" to vote should have a common goal n aim. Democracy we know today was not setup as such. Look up the history or birth of democracy, its was the farmers n land owners that primarily votes back then.
Now here's a scenario where you have more non farm n land owners allowed to vote along farm n land owner. By democracy the non farm n land owner will win b share number(democracy) n they will now decide the fate of the farmers n land of the other. This is an inherent flaw cos the non farmers n landlord donot understand what it takes to own a farm or land.
Another scenario, 8 beggars n 2 rich persons,the beggars will win n subject the rich to their rules n laws. These a worst sample but we can flip it n you will see the benefit of democracy but therein lies the flaw.
So if you have a population thats fractured as ours - illiteracy, hunger, tribes,etc. How is democracy suppose to work as intended.
Democracy is not the holy grail of governance as parroted by some. Just my thoughts please no this respect intended just civil argument.
Kobonaire4:

UAE is a oppresive nation, and building an economy is not the same as building a democracy.

We tried army rule in the past and emerged poorer for it.

It takes time to build a democracy.

All I know is, I am freer under democracy, even with the APC and PDP mess, than I ever was under army rule.

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Godsonkemz(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
She has landed herself in trouble as her face was shown enough for EFCC to show up.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2023
wirinet:

Even then, they earn much of their revenue from oil.

They have the money for those investments, because their population is small, and the oil revenue is large enough to sustain such investments.

Nigeria does not have enough oil money for all of us, which is why I have been screaming on this site that we need to get off oil and use our resources to be industrial.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by ShaqFu: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJfadA72_uw

VIDEO: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1637151942202802177?t=GaK50pB_efabBkc11Bcz0A&s=19
she or he wasn't asked who gave her or him the dollars?

Na WA oh
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Godszilla:
Do you now prefer the current system we live in Nigeria to oppressive UAE?all on the the altar of freedom or choice?
Since when democracy become a "good" virtue?why do people default thinks democracy is right?democracy has inherent flaw that you may end up not fixing. For democracy to function properly the people "qualify" to vote should have a common goal n aim. Democracy we know today was not setup as such. Look up the history or birth of democracy, its was the farmers n land owners that primarily votes back then.
Now here's a scenario where you have more non farm n land owners allowed to vote along farm n land owner. By democracy the non farm n land owner will win b share number(democracy) n they will now decide the fate of the farmers n land of the other. This is an inherent flaw cos the non farmers n landlord donot understand what it takes to own a farm or land.
Another scenario, 8 beggars n 2 rich persons,the beggars will win n subject the rich to their rules n laws. These a worst sample but we can flip it n you will see the benefit of democracy but therein lies the flaw.
So if you have a population thats fractured as ours - illiteracy, hunger, tribes,etc. How is democracy suppose to work as intended.
Democracy is not the holy grail of governance as parroted by some. Just my thoughts please no this respect intended just civil argument.

There is no such thing as a 'common goal' in democracy. Every body has a differing goal.

At the end of the day, it is those who work hard enough to achieve their specific goal that get there.

If Obi won, you won't be telling me this.

At the end, the side that stayed united won. Too bad it was the side that has worsened our state these past 8 years.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by tyinfinity: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo people go and develop your villages in Anambra Abia Ebonyi Imo Enugu etc leave Lagos alone
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by obyrich(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Roboto11:
Where dem write Eye - Neck official for her head?
O saw the video. She was a presiding officer. INEC and Security agencies completely sold out in this charade called election.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Godszilla: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

There is no such thing as a 'common goal' in democracy. Every body has a differing goal.

At the end of the day, it is those who work hard enough to achieve their specific goal that get there.

If Obi won, you won't be telling me this.

At the end, the side that stayed united won. Too bad it was the side that has worsened our state these past 8 years.

There is that same flaw I wrote about n you jus confirmed it.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Okechinwadike: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI undecided
it sha never be well with your ashawo mother and your agboro father for given birth to an urchin
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Godszilla:

There is that same flaw I wrote about n you jus confirmed it.

At the end of the day, army rule does not fix anything

Oga, you are upset that Obi lost. Better wipe your tears and work for 2027. Calling for the army nanny is basically retrogression. You won't like it.

Work within the system to change it.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by SALLAM2022: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2023
I don't even understand this Nigeria anymore, the youths are waging war against themselves because of these good for nothing and heartless politicians.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by primeache: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2023
INEC Official without tag?
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Godszilla: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Cheers. One
Kobonaire4:

At the end of the day, army rule does not fix anything

Oga, you are upset that Obi lost. Better wipe your tears and work for 2027. [/b]Calling for the army nanny is basically retrogression. You won't like it.

Work within the system
to change it.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by EgunMogaji2: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Acidosis:

Chai... INEC just waste our billions on this election grin grin

Is it not better to have a military government where 36 people get selected by a superior authority?

Frankly I don’t know what they’re waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Godszilla:
Cheers. One

Work within the system.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by EdwardRandy(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI undecided
Amadioha strike you dead.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Pityoobi: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2023
SSpeter:
Your stupidity is when a Muslim - Muslim ticket doesn't seem like a religious subdugation to you over the christians...oloshi
Oloriburuku Omo ale, what has Muslim Muslim ticket got to do with taking religion to churches, and bastardizing it. Was this the first Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria? Abiola and Kingibe were Muslims. What has your present VP who was a Christian and even a pastor done to promote Christianity? Werey go dey find useless reason to be foolish together with your principal.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Pityoobi: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Acidosis:

I don't understand how some certain humans reason like toads.

Blame the man that introduced a muslim-muslim ticket after another muslim candidate who spent 8 years. Stop dragging Obi's name.

Do you expect Christians to fold their arms? Fold their arms to accept what the other religion wouldn't accept?

The churches have just woken up! You should expect more active participation in politics in 2027. So better get used to it. This has been the trend in the North/Mosque for decades and people like you never had issues with the trend.

Starting from this year, I will stop attending churches that refuse to participate in active politics and activism. If your own Christianity is to pray for corrupt lootocrats who get endorsements in mosques, please carry on. I wish you well.

Na maggots full your brain, I hope you will still be alive to witness the religious angle of the North when the time arises. Now una dey happy say the politics of religion dey favor una, when fanatic northern Muslims put mouth, una go run commot for north when you started seeing proclamation coming from the mosque, una dey play with fire.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by theforemost: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2023
This first picture is a Yoruba man killed in Okota.
The lady in picture according to her tweet here knows about it.
She even narrated how she slapped a female Yoruba police woman.
There were series of Yoruba INEC officials being molested.
Now we want to kno what the Nigerian police gonna do to this.

This is why hausas been ruthless with them. Because even if they are arrested, it would only last some phone calls and they'll be back in the street with no detergent.

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by SSpeter(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
Oloriburuku Omo ale, what has Muslim Muslim ticket got to do with taking religion to churches, and bastardizing it. Was this the first Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria? Abiola and Kingibe were Muslims. What has your present VP who was a Christian and even a pastor done to promote Christianity? Werey go dey find useless reason to be foolish together with your principal.
Oloshi how did Abiola and Kingibe end ....Ode oshi
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Fearyourcreator: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
I curse anybody or group of persons who have made life become so difficult for average Nigerians . They hoarded money so they buy people's destinies at their own expense. They will meet their Waterloo
Dey play ... Ordinary pos people show us shege... If you reach there na like this them go dey swear for you too
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Mrtaye: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Luckysbab:

As Obi has lost now abi?

Kids
From her analysis I think she is talking about true democracy
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Pityoobi: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
SSpeter:
Oloshi how did Abiola and Kingibe end ....Ode oshi
Na maggot full you brain, OPonu omo irankiran, odale omo ale Oloriburuku.

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by SSpeter(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
Na maggot full you brain, OPonu omo irankiran, odale omo ale Oloriburuku.
At the end you don see say you no get sense? Now get lost
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Pityoobi: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
SSpeter:
At the end you don see say you no get sense? Now get lost
Werey omo ale… na maggot dey your brain.

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Figger(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Acidosis:

Is it not better to have a military government where 36 people get selected by a superior authority?
Pls military should take over already, enough of these nonsense. I witnessed babangida and abacha's regime, and I can authoritatively tell u military is far more better than this rubbish we call democracy. Spits

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2023
@plebian which picture is that on your profile? Its scary
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Fearyourcreator: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:

You've spoken the truth bro
I stopped blaming politicians a long time... A leader is the reflection of its people... When the peoples voice is not one ... Na wahala the leader go be last last ... If you see wetin some dey do for landlord Association ... You go know say if those ones dey incharge of billions of dollars them go kill pass current politicians... Especially rural areas ... Omo! Evil wey dey inside them pass devil own... Family members no really like one another.... Them dey shout politicians... Make everybody start from their family and community first... Na like that Nigeria fit make sense... Let parent go back asking their children their source of wealth ... Let community seek accountability from their councillors and chairman ... This is the very place I beleive the change will be seen and will be massive... See that useless Desmond... I dont really beleive in this LP thing but make another party comot that useless guy... Normal protest supposed dey dey for constituency steady for nonsense wey this guys dey do... But na president everybody wan fight... Nigerians to me are always looking in the opposite direction... Fight for a better community first then local govt then drag state governments like crazy... Cus if Nigeria break today what will many region fall back on... State hospitals and health centers in community na shit... Same with schools and some other things... People spending lavishly on burials money that can be used to do so many things in ones community.. The did rather use it to throw party( which I see as show off cus the person is dead already) and so many things... Young boys now take substance publicly ..
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by backtovillage: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
socialmediaman:

If you're called a thief you won't like it, but if you're told that you're being tribalistic, you accept it, because you don't know that it means you're a lowlife. That's why education matters
I accept
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by damosky12(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Acidosis:

The military is watching.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Ubanz: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
May be a fake or outdated dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.