Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin (2929 Views)

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Vixlot: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC leads Guber Results in Benue with Wide Margin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by God1000(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too bad, seeing APC winning Benue despite every bad thing that happened under Buhari makes me sick.

I hope my people won't regret this later

Meanwhile IGEDE and idoma people should stop fighting each other, brothers don't fight

8 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Roboto11: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Why?

2 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by helinues: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good for Father Alia

Labouring party in comatose

grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Hezzyluv: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Tell the reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by inoki247: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:

Why?

Lol his from Benue...
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Livelystone01: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Father Alia at work.

BVAS has really curbed many electoral malpractices in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
A welcome development.

Congratulations APC.

6 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Roboto11: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eluu pee top to bottom..
grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by rolams(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ortom is a baby politician.

9 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by God1000(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:

Why?
APC federal government allowed insecurity to fester in Benue state

1 Like

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
This state will never learn
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Parachoko: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
The people of Benue State disagree with you

14 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Roboto11: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

But the state has a PDP governor now.

grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Basic123: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, seeing APC winning Benue despite every bad thing that happened under Buhari makes me sick.

THEY ARE NOT EMOTIONAL LIKE IGBO PEOPLE.

APC IS NOT BUHARI.

GOOD PRODUCT CAN STILL COME OUT OF APC.

IS TH3 FAILURE CALLED ORTOM NOT FROM PDP/LP?...SO,THEY SHOULD VOTE HIS PUPPET BECAUS E OF BUHARI POOR PERFORMANCE?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ortom's incompetence dashed Benue to APC.

I just don't want to hear Benue people crying about fulani terror anymore since they have voted a party run by Miyetti Allah patrons to rule them.

I guess Fr. Alia's holy water will chase away the killer fula terrorists going forward and peace will return to Benue.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by spencekat(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Livelystone01:
Father Alia at work.

BVAS has really curbed many electoral malpractices in Nigeria.
But didn't curb those ones that emanated from presidential election

1 Like

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by spencekat(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
rolams:
Ortom is a baby politician.
No,he is not.The Rev.father is loved by many in Benue .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Expected. Labor will be relegated to alaibo. LP is the new APGA.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by SadiqBabaSani: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fr Alia was alws gonna win

6 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by God1000(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
The people of Benue State disagree with you
lol, are you from Benue man?
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Mickykarim: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
WHERE IS THE LOUDMOUTH NOISY GOVERNOR Samuel Ortom, WITH FALSE CLAIM OF RIGGING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?

Too many empty barrel opportunists in Nigeria. People who are damn too empty.

Orthom AND HIS USELESS PDP LOSERS HIT THE DUST ONE MORE TIME.

Losers who did not know what hit them.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by aydelicious: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

Looking ahead of numbers
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

It's the candidate of the party that won it.
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by God1000(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:

grin
But the governor is not the commander in chief, buhari abdicated his duties
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by God1000(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

It's the candidate of the party that won it.
I don't know much about him, I hope he will deliver
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Livelystone01: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
spencekat:
But didn't curb those ones that emanated from presidential election
It did to be sincere.

I'm open to effective discussion about this without emotions, just facts and logic.
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
This should not surprise anyone. Father Alia was already governor in waiting the day he picked APC ticket.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Livelystone01: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
I don't know much about him, I hope he will deliver
Wise people ask questions, they don't just condemn things they know nothing about.

You made a very unwise comment on top before this, a wise man wouldn't do so.
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by rolams(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
spencekat:
No,he is not.The Rev.father is loved by many in Benue .

Ok ooo!
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Parachoko: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

I'm from Rivers

The votes from Benue shows what you said is wrong
Re: APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin by Ikpaitid: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Picture Of Oshiomhole And His Mother / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State / INEC Has Updates IREV-Portal To Include The Bye-Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.