Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS (5802 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
1 zoo terrorist in uniform captured alive by unknown gunmen and 3 sent to God for judgment. Share and follow my page for daily news update for Biafra restoration in 2023
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02u83WdDo4ts9dBDeWuUhdS6AntCnqYb8MeT7Li3m2MhS4sdfBcREEUM1K6pPkgn9Dl&id=108873745000342

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Sabonbuharirufa: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes IPOB dear. We have got to know it's this Indigenous People Of Body-no-well (IPOB) that is sponsoring the killings. And you're the spokesperson. What's is the name of the soldier and where did you shoot the video? I blame the Nigeria's army and DSS that allow the fooolish to rubbish in the name of propaganda and working for a walking corpse like Tinubu.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Confused!
Why all this?

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Comment from IPOB members on that first post

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
More from Ebonyi state as IPOB celebrates their unknown gunmen success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Chnbanc: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by SmartPolician: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
IPOB has become more of a curse than blessing. Watch how poorly trained Nigerian soldiers will be deployed in the area where this incident happened to destroy houses and kill innocent people.

Like I always tell people, the best thing your people can do for yourselves is to avoid anything that will attract military intervention in your locality because, just like Fela Kuti told us, they always leave sorrows and blood.

11 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by care4you: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
I pity this guy!!

You I'll have a long adventure with these dreadful guys!

It's better to die with your colleagues than to be captured alive!

The shit ain't gonna be funny at all!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Sabonbuharirufa: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Foolishness at its peak. These propaganda tactics have expired, change your style. This is now stale and common. You can do more brazen things to show your readiness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Conrod: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Its not true, can't be,.. thought they're "rag tag" and not battle tested?,.....or is this the new dss story line ?.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by tommy589(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
"We don't negotiate with terrorists" government policy is not helpful at this time. The Brits finally negotiated with IRA and all are living in peace now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by AfricanColumbus: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Reserved.
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
As the semi popular insurgency in the north rages on for over a decade, a lot of well trained, battle hardened soldiers would have fallen off, it's cause for worry,
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
I asked you a simple question on your other propaganda thread , and they are as listed below :

1. Can u Explain the word reputable ?

2. Can you say what a news link is?

3 . Can you merge the word news&link together to give you a news link ?

4. Do you know anyone can record with his/her phone without waiting on the press ?

5. Do you know something can happen here and i will record it and say it is oyiboupdate and boys then publish ?

6. Did you verify your claim it was ESN ? If yes where?

7. Are you doing this out of self loathe for biafra ?

8. Have you seen any yoruba denying to be a son of oduduwa? I did say a yoruba son like you claim igbo but not biafra .

9. Have you seen an Ijaw man who said he is not from the rising sun ?

10. What were you before almagamation in 1914 ?

*** Please note i am not telling you to be biafra or support its only a question .

11. You believe a facebook link , why not believe Buhari is dead from same link ? (6 marks)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by rusher14: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Obedient gang.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by jkpbestseries: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
stop lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Sabonbuharirufa: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is a trash. Nigerians know it's a trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Wintertime: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Liars

But then what

Just

Divide this stuff

Divide this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Valkrie: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:
I asked you a simple question on your other propaganda thread , and they are as listed below :

1. Can Explain the word reputable ?

4. Do you know anyone can record with his/her phone without waiting on the press ?

5. Do you know something can happen here and i will record it and say it is oyiboupdate and boys then publish ?

8. Have you seen any yoruba denying to be a son of oduduwa? I did say a yoruba son like you claim igbo but not biafra .

*** Please note i am not telling you to be biafra or support its only a question .

11. You believe a facebook link , why not believe Buhari is dead from same link ? (6 marks)

You are wasting your time....the guy no know book to even understand or comprehend the questions you outlined...!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by rusher14: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
jkpbestseries:
stop lies

You are seeing pictures yet you deny.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

1. Can Explain the word reputable ?

Your last question is so foolish. So u no longer believe Buhari is dead as told by Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Your last question is so foolish. So u no longer believe Buhari is dead as told by Nnamdi Kanu

I knew you never visited class . But i wanted you to prove it and you just did .

Cant you answer a question ?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Valkrie:

You are wasting your time....the guy no know book to even understand or comprehend the questions you outlined...!!

Go another thread when i ask am this same question and see how he failed yakata
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

I knew you never visited class . But i wanted you to prove it and you just did .

Cant you answer a question ?

How can I prove it am I a bingo? Ask your fellow bingo looking at Buhari left ears since 2015 instead of holding their elected officials accountable. As ak IPOB bingo no matter how u try to sound learned you'll end up sounding foolish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

How can I prove it am I a bingo? Ask your fellow bingo looking at Buhari left ears since 2015 instead of holding their elected officials accountable. As ak IPOB bingo no matter how u try to sound learned you'll end up sounding foolish

That is to say you are a drug addict and your point of view, videos and articles are fake

Including stage managed to instill fear .

3 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Paulheyman: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
You guys are asking the op questions beyond his intellectual standing.

Mr op, who killed Prof Akunyili?
Who killed those military couple?

These are simple questions na

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Paulheyman: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

That is to say you are a drug addict and your point of view, videos and articles are fake

Including stage managed to instill fear .

He doesn't even read you right. When a propagandist believe that his audience are fools then he loses innovation and his ability to think coherently. He can't argue the points you've raised.

Let's watch him contribute in the destruction of nairaland, after all the owner wills it so. Lol

4 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
shocked
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Paulheyman:

He doesn't even read you right. When a propagandist believe that his audience are fools then he loses innovation and his ability to think coherently. He can't argue the points you've raised.

Let's watch him contribute in the destruction of nairaland, after all the owner wills it so. Lol

I wonder how someone will grow as-in grow old to a point you have hair on your buttocks ,
then still act like a child .

Many of them are in our church whatsapp group . That is how they will wake up one morning and say Ah Watch video Atiku is naked and when you watch it will just be one unless doctored video .

Oyiboupdate is an illiterate and he has refused to learn . And i heard that was why he was bundled and deported from Turkey .

Why ?

Because someone smart will not get caught in a drug trafficking biz so easily
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Those who think that our sit at home order can be misuse have to think again. We have officially entered the arm-liberation of Biafra from Nigeria, & as corrupt Nigeria political activities are being planned, our sit at home will be used to counter them as they come, so be ready.The stage of the arm-liberation now is a stage for Biafra to demonstrate our readiness to breakaway by 2023 as we maintain the no election in Biafraland. You must pay attention to instructions, most of our provinces will have their VOB 97,5FM radio launched this week.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1560159602196488193

3 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by LegendHero(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
My own question is how is Facebook allowing them to use their medium to propagate this?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1560159602196488193

So you created a moniker in another persons name .

And your job is to come here and post anything he posts as a reminder ?

grin grin grin

God please help Nigeria leaders to build more Asylum . People are mad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira / Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara / LG In Gombe Converts Toilets To Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.