Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,215 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 85. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 85. (196 Views)

David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 85. by PastorSomba(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 85.

Psalms 127:3-5 (KJV) "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."

85. Souls are the first heritage of God, our first inheritance and our first possession. God gave us faith first for the inheritance of all His lost heritage. When Adam fell to the devil it was a big loss of God's heritage as man was created in the image and likeness of God. Kingdom is about people not things. When God said in Matthew 6:33 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God' its about soul winning. Jesus died first for souls before all other additional blessings. The devil as the god of this world has put all the goodness of this world in the hands of his people the unbelievers. We possess the nations today by faith only by first possessing the people.

Once we possess the people we have automatically dispossessed the devil of his power in the world. It is good to bind and cast out the devil and evil spirits but as long as they have more people to use, the devil will continue to rule this world. Without people the devil is powerless. One of the reasons why all power now belongs to Jesus is because by His blood and His resurrection He has redeemed from the devil the souls of all men. But all cannot be saved except we cause people to accept the gospel. We must learn to use the power and authority given to us in the name of Jesus to break the power of the devil over humanity so we can take delivery of our full inheritance. Winning a soul is winning all that belongs to him.

As we have said earlier, it is wrong and unbelief for you to pray for people to die so that you can possess your inheritance that is not the gospel of Christ but of the devil who wants all men dead instead of being saved. People are your first inheritance. In the old testament, no killing the people, no possession of the promised land. Today no soul winning, no possession of the promises and blessings of God in Christ Jesus. The death of a sinner is a loss to Jesus and to you, and we will all give account for every inheritance we fail to possess.

God takes no pleasure in the death of a sinner. As the salvation of a sinner brings rejoicing in heaven so also the death of a sinner brings grief. The death of a sinner will not transfer his possession to you because it is still in the kingdom of the devil and he will give it to another of his other children not you. Only the salvation of a sinner transfers his wealth to the kingdom. We saw that in the early church, only believers brought their possessions to the apostles.

Stop waiting on God or for God to possess your possessions of baptism of the Holy Spirit, soul winning, healing, prosperity, deliverance, power, long life etc. God is waiting for you just as He was waiting for the Israelites to possess the promised land. Faith is acting on the word of God or acting on the promises of God. After the Apostles received the first inheritance of Holy Spirit baptism the next possession they went for was soul winning, then power, healing, prosperity etc. Grace be with you. Genesis 1:26-28; Matthew 6:9-10; 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; 5:10,17-21; John 3:16; 14:13-14; Luke 4:5-7; 10:18-19; 15:7,10; Ezekiel 18:32; 33:11; Psalm 2:8; 127:3-5; Acts 1:8; 2:1-47; 4:32-37; 1Timothy 2:1-6; Ephesians 1:3,19-23; 1John 2:2; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; Revelation 1:5-6;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Law That Governs Wealth And Prosperity / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, March 29,2023 / All Ministries Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.