Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar (2474 Views)

Ewa Aganyin Abeokuta Restaurant / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / How To Make Buka Stew (obe Ata Dindin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 4:28pm On May 06, 2023
I DONT GET ALERT

Alerts don dey enter o💃🏽,my customers are shopping already ,returning customers are placing more orders too

Iru is available @1,500
Aganyin sauce @2,500

Our products are carefully produced and packaged with love under strict hygiene

Quality is top notch and they are affordable too,simply delicious 😋 you would come back for more

To place an order-whatsapp 08zero,two,four zero8zero,1four zero 24

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 10:21pm On May 27, 2023
Been a while here,how are we faring? smiley
Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 10:23pm On May 27, 2023
WHAT IS TAPIOCA ?

Tapioca is a starchy substance extracted from the cassava root, It is commonly used in various culinary preparations and has gained popularity worldwide.

Tapioca is derived from the cassava plant (Manihot esculenta), which is extensively cultivated in tropical regions

It is an essential staple food in many countries, particularly in South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia.

To obtain tapioca, the cassava root is peeled, grated, and then subjected to a process called "washing and pulping.

The resulting pulp is strained to separate the liquid, and the remaining starchy sediment is then dried and powdered, forming tapioca flour or pearls.

Tapioca is predominantly a source of carbohydrates and provides energy.

It is naturally gluten-free,making it suitable for individuals with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.

Tapioca pearls are typically boiled or soaked before consumption, as they are initially hard and require softening.

Tapioca offers a delightful culinary experience and can be garnished with coconuts and milk,and sweetened with sugar,dates, honey or any sweetener of choice

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 10:27pm On May 27, 2023
Do you know that Tapioca granules is a gluten-free substitute for wheat flour?, making it an ideal alternative for people with celiac disease?

Do you know Tapioca is also very easy to digest,?, so it's a good choice for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other digestive issues

Tapioca can be paired with moimoi,akara or taken as a meal on its own when garnished with coconuts, milk and sweetener

Your kids would love it,you don't want to miss this plate scrapping deliciousness 😋

1kg bag sells for 2,500

Pls whatsapp 0eight021zero14zero24 to place your order

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 10:31pm On May 28, 2023
BENEFITS OF LOCUST BEANS(IRU)

Locust beans is a good source of protein and vitamins
1.Help reduce the risk of cancer
2.improve heart health
3.Boost energy levels, and
4.Aid weight loss
5.Blood Sugar Regulation
6.Gluten-Free Alternative
7.Great aroma
8.Delicious

Good health is wealth o,see why you need to include locust beans in your diet?

Blue and tof locust beans is dehydrated(no offensive odour),clean and ygenically produced,it is 100% natural and can last for long on the shelf

A jar sells for 1,500 only.

To place an order-whatsapp 0eight021zero1four02four

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Long time no see smiley,how are you all doing?we got a catering job to serve beans and dodo alongside other meals at a wedding ceremony last weekend grin
God has been good ,see me picking the beans,i picked half bag of beans all by myself, where i got the energy ,I don't know till now,it was stressful but was a huge success
We are available to serve aganyin beans and plantain at your event,location is not a barrier ,chat us now on 080 21014024, thank you

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone, check out the latest Aganyin sauce Review grin

Re: Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar by peterian: 9:12am On Feb 18
Been a long time here
We have a new addition to the family
Delicious plantain chips now available in different sizes,our plantain chips is mildly spicy,crunchy and tasty 😋, you need to try it

Pouch 600
1 litre jar 2,000
1.5l jar 2,500

To place an order, send call/whatsapp 0eight14five6six1two63

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coconut Rice Served With Shrimp And Gizzard Sauce.simply Lovely / Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) / Stop Calling It Ponmo See The Right Name For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.