Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. (450 Views)

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities / The Expert Proven Techniques to Make Big Money as an Affiliate in Nigeria / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Affiliate marketing is a business model where you promote another company's products and earn a commission on every sale made through your unique affiliate link. It is a popular way to make money online in Nigeria, and it has been growing in popularity over the years.

Three questions I often get asked from my email subscribers include:
"Does Affiliate Marketing work?"
"How much can I earn from it?"
"How soon can I start earning?"

Yes, affiliate marketing works. It has worked for others, it's working for me and it'll probably work for you if you put in the necessary effort. The answers to the other two questions depend on your competence, effort and commitment. Some people started earning in 2 weeks, others in a month or two months. (Check the images below for proof).

Just remember no sale no commission.

To start affiliate marketing in Nigeria, you need to follow these steps:

1. Choose a niche: You need to find a niche that you are passionate about and has products that you can promote.

2. Find an affiliate program: You can find affiliate programs by searching on the internet, or you can join affiliate networks such as Jumia, Konga, Amazon, etc.

3. Create a website or blog: You need a website or blog where you can promote the products you are promoting. You can start a free blog on platforms like WordPress, Blogger, and Wix.

4. Promote the products: Once you have joined an affiliate program and set up your website, you can start promoting the products by creating content that educates and informs your audience about the products.

5. Drive traffic: You need to drive traffic to your website or blog to get sales. You can use social media, search engine optimization, and paid advertising to drive traffic to your website.

6. Track your results: You need to track your results to know which products are selling and which ones are not. This will help you optimize your campaigns and make more money.

Affiliate marketing can fund that your dream lifestyle. Just learn it the right way and remain consistent. It may not look easy in the beginning but Keep pushing, you'll get there. Your consistency makes all the difference.

In conclusion, affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online in Nigeria, and anyone can start regardless of their background or experience. With consistency, persistence and hard work, you can build a successful affiliate marketing business in Nigeria.

PS - if you enjoyed this article, there's a short video by Toyin Omotoso (Google him) that contains step by step information on how to make real money in affiliate marketing like the big boys. This video along with my free mentorship will only be available to the first 20 people that show interest. Contact me on WhatsApp 08139591145 to request the video.

1 Share

Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2023
In addition, Build relationships - Reach out to other bloggers or influencers for collaboration opportunities or to build relationships that can help you promote your products.
Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
“When you can learn the language of your audience, you can more easily make a connection with them, and ultimately they begin to trust you more.” – Pat Flynn
Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Neil Patel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Also, one of the strategies I've used to generate website traffic in the past is through building a niche website which let's you generate traffic for free from the search engines. Carrd.co is one easy way to build simple, one page website for free

If you get this right it can be a good way to build a list and earn through affiliate marketing.
Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
If what you have is just your phone, you should try businesses that you can do with your phone.

I remember when I started Affiliate Marketing. all I had was my phone and laptop.

Focus is important. Don't try too many things at the same time you will be confused all the time.
Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
“It’s about you influencing more people by creating content that’s easy to consume.” –Frank Kern.
In short, add value by creating relevant and valuable content.
Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Optimakld(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Now that election is over, please set business goals that must be achieved in the next 4 years of your own government. Not APC or PDP led government.
Good luck.
Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by Pennywise2: 4:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Optimakld:
Now that election is over, please set business goals that must be achieved in the next 4 years of your own government. Not APC or PDP led government.
Good luck.
u are funny and wise. I like that

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps To Become A High Earning Affiliate In Nigeria. by swanpiccolo: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Optimakld:
If what you have is just your phone, you should try businesses that you can do with your phone.

I remember when I started Affiliate Marketing. all I had was my phone and laptop.

Focus is important. Don't try too many things at the same time you will be confused all the time.

Some stats I read state that around 80% of online content publishers join affiliate marketing and 8 out of 10 brands run an affiliate program. It is a definitely way to go, but it's necessary to learn the best practices and do it right. To get familiar with the software to grow, track and manage your campaigns. For example, use an affiliate dashboard to keep track of your performance - conversions, commission, sale amount, clicks, sessions, CTR (Click Through Rate) and ECPC (Earned Commission per Click). Also, you need to know which affiliate links are performing the best and where you could use some improvement or a change of strategy. If you are serious and invest in courses and tools, it can be great source of income.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? / Can the Naira Regain Its Strength Against the Dollar? / Judicial Independence In The Murky Waters Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.