Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi (34723 Views)

Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo / Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by barinedan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
He should keep his mouth shut because he contributed immensely to enthrone failure in power, by fighting his own brother

1 Like

Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Shantyken(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
onuman:

Yhe north had perfected the game to succeed north in Aso Rock after PMB, right from 2021 when Atiku Abubakar played VIP role at the wedding of president Buhari's daughter.
Atiku literally bought the PDP presidential ticket even though he knew that he would not win, considering the fact that southerners would object to another Northern Fulani Muslim succeeding a northern Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria.
So with Atiku getting PDP ticket first, next is allowing aged and unfit Bola Tinubu grab APC ticket.

Election time, three Muslim presidential candidates contested against one Christian presidential candidate, two Muslim presidential candidates were scored more votes than the only Christian presidential candidate through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process. Tinubu was quickly pronounced winner. Atiku quickly went into a veiled protest that fizzled out immediately after.
Sum total: north renewed its tenure in Aso Rock through using Tinubu as front.

It was a mistake from PDP to allow Atiku contest sha
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by ofuonyebi: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
You will not believe that this useless idiot was part of the governance that tortured Nigerians for 8-horrible years

but because he was relieved of his spoon from eating the remnants in the pot,

he now discovered that governance was bad here

you are a dude for yourself....a cronic betrayal

a lazy idiot...who chickens out easily to Gov..Wikes power

A man who is writing his political oblivion...fools die by their swords!...Amechi shut up!!

1 Like

Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by HNICEARTH: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
nony43:

Air head.
undecided

Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Quodseverismete: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/18/there-is-complete-failure-of-governance-in-nigeria-amaechi/

Abeg you pardon Amaechi!. Can you please rewind back to 2015 and check well the role you played in bringing this calamitous governor into power?.
When I told you everybody will eventually be served the menu from karma. It's just a matter of time. Tinubu oo, el-rufai oo, MC Oloumo oo, etc, nobody will escape it.
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Solocoin: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
From the Government you help to install abi? Why are you complaining now?
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
I will say there is a complete failure of education and logical reasoning in Nigeria. Amechi please stfu. You are a part and parcel of this government.
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by dbestuncle: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Should we applaud him, when he is one of those who has governed us.

Typicool8:

He said the raw and undiluted fact but watch as unfortunate urchins will say it's because he lost against tinubu. They might even tag Amaechi ipob..bunch of senseless fools
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
As much as I know, he is part of the said failure. We are obligated to not only speak when you are seemingly out of favor but while you're favored as well.
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by FCA14: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Quit this tribal statements. The over 6 million votes declared and others uncounted or deducted that form the basis of PO's challenge in court, do you think those came from Igo alone. There are many informed Yoruba people who are tired of this APC mess and who are very much part of the Obidient movt.
Asgard13:
Yoruba people will come to abuse him..

Meanwhile

Why dem no Dey carry Wike along ?
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by BJanta: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
pquaver:
Let the end of tribalism start with you. Now u know Gbadebo is a good leader, he is also half igbo and half yoruba. If he fails in lagos. Let us now show yorubas we are not tribalists.. Can we now gather our self to buy labour party Governorship candidate form for Gbadebo for Anambra governorship to contest against soludo. So he can use his wonderful ideas to change Anambra.. So that when yorubas see what he has done in turning anambra and continuing the legacy of obi.. Lagos can now vote him in after Sanwolu... I think is a good idea.. Don't you think.. Let Eluupee people push this idea and let everyone support him as they just did in Lagos..

It's perfect since there's no reasons and intelligent that can rule not just only in Anambra but the entire Southeast. All na so , so mediocres , empty-heads and charlatans. You need a Yoruba man, whether half or full, to teach what governance, not just good governance, is.
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by pquaver(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
CSTRR:

This man just won HOR seat in Umuahia under labour.

His father is yoruba and his mother is Igbo.

It probably won't happen again, and that is because of bigoted people from yorubaland.

You are all bigots and you have destroyed your own country.

God punish una if una mention ''accommodating'' again.

Stop lying.. Why u obidients too the lie... The man has come out to debunk and say he is a full igbo man.. No trace of yoruba.. Abiola is his guy name..

Propaganda and lies will never get u anywhere

1 Like

Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by TGLINKS(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kokoroookoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Cromagnon: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:
See this mumu man, when you joined the North and was fighting Jonathan you and brought APC upon us, what were your plans.

No be you be their chief loan processor from China. Just keep quiet because na you Bleep up pass
When Jonathan locked him out of his govt house Shebi e de sweet Jonathan
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Cromagnon: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chukdobz20:
Nigeria is a failed state. A country blessed with such human and material resources but cannot build up the country...

Ask your self is this the type of country you want to live in?
So something about it or stfu
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shantyken:

It was a mistake from PDP to allow Atiku contest sha

They will never learn. I am glad they were properly trashed. Mumu party!
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Chukdobz20: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cromagnon:

So something about it or stfu

Are you happy with current state of your country?
Is that how human beings live?
Don't you dream to live in a civilized world and not live life like an animal?
We are a laughing stock all over the world and unfortunately nothing changes.
more than 100 million in extreme poverty
Cats , Dogs and animals even live a better life in many parts of the world than the ordinary citizens of this cesspit of a country.
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Cromagnon: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chukdobz20:

Are you happy with current state of your country?

I have joined politics to change it
What have you done?

Is that how human beings live?

Yet hats how they live in Afghanistan, iraqs, Syria, Somalia when they only come online like you do instead of ferrying involved

You no Wan suffer yet you Wan soft life

You're not ready

Don't you dream to live in a civilized world and not live life like an animal?

No I don'
I work to build my country instead of dreaming

We are a laughing stock all over the world and unfortunately nothing changes.
No
We are a threat to the white man
So he encourage@Dr you to lament instead of to take concrete actions
Why they always sponsor ppl like Soyinka and chimamanda who only talk but do nothing serious

more than 100 million in extreme poverty

Their choice
Nigeria is blessed with land but ppl no wan farm
We have democracy yet ppl refuse to come out to vote or defend the vote claiming they're afraid of violence

Oya Siddon for house na

Cats , Dogs and animals even live a better life in many parts of the world than the ordinary citizens of this cesspit of a country.

Those citizens did the work
They killed for their country
They died for their country
You are still lamenting on social media instead of entering trenches

Yet you want the same lifestyl

How

In what universe
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Chukdobz20: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cromagnon:

I have joined politics to change it
What have you done?

Yet hats how they live in Afghanistan, iraqs, Syria, Somalia when they only come online like you do instead of ferrying involved

You no Wan suffer yet you Wan soft life

You're not ready

No I don'
I work to build my country instead of dreaming

No
We are a threat to the white man
So he encourage@Dr you to lament instead of to take concrete actions
Why they always sponsor ppl like Soyinka and chimamanda who only talk but do nothing serious

Their choice
Nigeria is blessed with land but ppl no wan farm
We have democracy yet ppl refuse to come out to vote or defend the vote claiming they're afraid of violence

Oya Siddon for house na

Those citizens did the work
They killed for their country
They died for their country
You are still lamenting on social media instead of entering trenches

Yet you want the same lifestyl

How

In what universe

Ok why are you glorifying and worshipping your oppressor's?
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by Cromagnon: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chukdobz20:

Ok why are you glorifying and worshipping your oppressor's?
All I wrote and that's your takeaway? Wow
Who told you I was oppressed?
Where did I glorify anyone?
Mike Tyson is world champion
I say he's world champion
Am I glorifying him or am I observing reality?
Better learn to read and comprehend instead of getting triggered ontop Wetin you no wan lift finger to fix
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by temmyblaze001: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
All of you here are no different from the Rotimi Amaechi....
Re: There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi by LLMG: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2023
because of people like you rotimi amechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.