Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) (1525 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 19, 2023
This banny that's spending the night at my place rn went to the toilet and made a mess of it. What could be the cause of it

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by id4sho(m): 5:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Probably abortion but as e splash, shiting blood shocked

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2023
This is heavy menstruation.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by HeartlessMan: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2023
This is serious. Reminds me of this...

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by shox(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2023
You wey just lose your job dey carry woman sleep.

Your problems just dey start bro

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2023
I don't know why my curiosity is getting the best of me these days... TF! 🤮🤮🤮
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by PPIA: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Killbillz:
I don't know why my curiosity is getting the best of me these days... TF! 🤮🤮🤮
They warned you🤣

Graphic!!!😁

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by nifemi25(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
It seems its a sign of abortion.... if you are in talking term with the fellow. You can easily interact with her to know what the problem is...

N.B

Did the person intentionally leave your toilet unflush for you to see ?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by BigYash: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Damn!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Ogun will punish you for this...🤣🤣🤣🤣
You just made me lose apetite
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This ( Graphic Pics) by Holybaddo: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Comrade which kind thing b this now 😂🤣

Omooh me go flush the toilet if na my small phone
If na my big phone omooh 😭😭😭😭

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Drugs: They Have Been Globally Discarded But Are Available In Nigeria / Would You Abandon Your Baby In The Hospital Because Of Abnormality / How To Overcome The Fear Of HIV Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.