Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: (5089 Views)

Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead / Live Updates: Oyo State Governorship And State Assembly Results / DELTA Decides: Governorship And House Of Assembly Results From Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:16am On Mar 19, 2023
*Anambra House of Assembly results so far:*

*Onitsha North 1- LP*
*Onitsha North 2- LP*
*Nnewi South 1 - YPP*
*Nnewi South 2 - YPP*
*Nnewi North - YPP*
*Onitsha south 1 - LP*
*Onitsha South 2 - LP*
*Idemili North - LP*
*Orumba North - LP*
*Ogabru 1 - PDP*
*Ogbaru 2 - PDP*
*Anaocha 1 - LP*
*Anaocha 2 APGA*
*Njikoka 2 APGA*
*Dunukofia APGA*
*Aguata 1 APGA*
*Aguata 2 APGA*
*Awka-North APGA*
*Awka South APGA*
*Orumba south APGA*
*Ayamelum APGA*
*Njikoka 1 APGA*
*Idemili South APGA*
*Ekwusigo APGA*
*Ihiala 1 APGA*
*Ihiala 2 APGA*
*Anambra - APGA*
*Oyi - APGA*
*Anambra East - APGA*

*29 so far with 1 remaining*

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Mixed grill...wonder how the alliances would look like in the state house of assembly

APGA-YPP, or APGA-LP.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by koolpal(m): 5:19am On Mar 19, 2023
E no concern.e...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by yinkus6750(m): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2023
APGA yet to have two third majority
Just 2 or 3 more
Will be easy to lure any of the opposition
Sokudo finally won PO on this

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by muykem: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2023
With all the noise APGA still humble Labour Party. They are more interested in Lagos.

18 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Gucciblog: 5:54am On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
With all the noise APGA still humble Labour Party. They are more interested in Lagos.

You guys are so daft.

No source was even quoted and you just swallowed piam.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Svoboda(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Mixed grill...wonder how the alliances would look like in the state house of assembly

APGA-YPP, or APGA-LP.

Apga has outright majority.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by helinues: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Oh boy

Power pass power

APGA get muscle for Anambra state

LP 7 seats, chai

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2023
LP was nothing but a distraction, it’s gradually failing into oblivion.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Oh boy

Power pass power

LP 7 seats, chai
I now understand why soludo called him a featherweight politician. I’m glad soludo’s warning came to pass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by helinues: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I now understand why soludo called him a featherweight politician. I’m glad soludo’s warning came to pass

https://www.nairaland.com/6839493/peter-obi-inconsequential-anambra-politics

If you see the way Obi supporters dragged me on that thread

Obi is inconsequential in Anambra politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by OlawaleBammie: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Oh boy

Power pass power

LP 7 seats, chai
Upon the whole noise about ho they are going to unseat the governor grin grin

Awon asunu

7 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by helinues: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Upon the whole noise about ho they are going to unseat the governor grin grin

Awon asunu

Asunu abi afofun gbemu.

Na only those who don't know Obi supporters dey take dem seriously.

They have been loosing back to back front to front since 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by samwillyco1(m): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Funny election
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/6839493/peter-obi-inconsequential-anambra-politics

If you see the way Obi supporters dragged me on that thread

Obi is inconsequential in Anambra politics
He never really did anything for anambarians and I know people from anambara who strongly opposed him. The tiny support he enjoyed was just based on tribal and religious sentiment

13 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by helinues: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He never really did anything for anambarians and I know people from anambara who strongly opposed him. The tiny support he enjoyed was just based on tribal and religious sentiment

Why did you think Obi relocate to Lagos?

It was because of insecurities created by Obi under his tenure, how?

Obi increased state tuition fee by 200% claiming Education is for the rich.That was in 2014, ,9 years ago.

Add 9 years to the age of the then Secondary school students Obi denied further education and voila, those are the UGM disturbing the state,

Peter Obi can never stay in Anambra cos of the monsters he created

5 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by samwillyco1(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
LP was nothing but a distraction, it’s gradually failing into oblivion.

People are getting more political education now than before, people are now voting for personality/character and not party.

Secondly, APGA and YPP have money to spend unlike LP

4 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by kingthreat(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Anambra election is none of my business.
But Lagos election is suddenly Anambra people's business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Okoroawusa: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Anambra people get sense. So they wanted to foist a bad market on Nigerians during the presidential election? Why didn't they vote Obi's party all through?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by youngbabaj(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Am only concerned about Anambra east
My cousin is contesting under LP
And he must not win

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by ObalaEmma: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Obi increased state tuition fee by 200% claiming Education is for the rich.That was in 2014, ,9 years ago.

Add 9 years to the age of the then Secondary school students Obi denied further education and voila, those are the UGM disturbing the state,

Somehow tribalisim woke you up from your mumified state.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by 2mch(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2023
LP na bad markate! It’s clear Anambra voted or was rigged tribally in presidential . This is naturally how votes should be. Any winner with over 70% win, the election is suspicious. It’s against human nature. YPP try sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Hmmm and this same man became an overnight saint? The joke is on all LP supporters. I saw through his deceits and I’m glad i did .

6 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2023
samwillyco1:

People are getting more political education now than before, people are now voting for personality/character and not party.

So YPP has money more than LP? Hmmm raw truth scarce oooo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by OlawaleBammie: 6:19am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Asunu abi afofun gbemu.

Na only those who don't know Obi supporters dey take dem seriously.

They have been loosing back to back front to front since 2015
I don't use to have long talks with them

I just call them "PERPETUAL LOSERS" or "OSU NWANEM" and move on grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm and this same man became an overnight saint? The joke is on all LP supporters. I saw through his deceits and I’m glad i did .

You don't know those people, the likes of Ikpeazu might get the same status Obi is getting now in the future...They will tell us how Ikpeazu developed the whole Abia state.

When emotions always override logical reasoning, that's the results

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Millimann: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

You guys are so daft.

No source was even quoted and you just swallowed piam.
Not just about source bro.

Is it not the kind of election that happened in Lagos and other parts of the country?
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by helinues: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2023
samwillyco1:

Money politics in SE? I thought you people only support righteous candidates without any inducement

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Afamed: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2023
5 days ago, I said it here on Nairaland, that APGA would have majority seat in Anambra state election. If not of tribal supports, Obi would have not gotten up to 20k votes in Anambra during the Presidential election.

I am repeating it here ahead of 2026 Govship election in Anambra, ndi Anambra will not vote for any candidate Obi supports in Labour party.

Take this to bank

8 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Benwallt(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Labour party is a failed party. Upon all the noise . They are rejected

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Omoboricash(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
God bless you for saying the truth. Most of his supporters now were his adhent antagonist during his reign as governor .

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians / Describe Boko Haram In 2 Words. / Governor Peter Obi And The Danger Of Ethnic Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.