Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: (5088 Views)

Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead / Live Updates: Oyo State Governorship And State Assembly Results / DELTA Decides: Governorship And House Of Assembly Results From Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by membranus: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2023
youngbabaj:
Am only concerned about Anambra east
My cousin is contesting under LP
And he must not win

Wetin him do you?
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by LordAdam16: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

You don't know those people, the likes of Ikpeazu might get the same status Obi is getting now in the future...They will tell us how Ikpeazu developed the whole Abia state.

When emotions always override logical reasoning, that's the results

🤣🤣🤣

I'll pay to see them try that. It'll finally dethrone Tinubu's whitewashing of Buhari as the greatest sleight of hand in Nigerian politics.

The Igbos are finally producing good crop of leaders tho'. The numbers are still small. But it is visible. Soludo will be welcomed back in the PDP after his governorship stint. Umahi has a future in APC. Ihedioha and Osita Chidoka. They really do need to fix their states sha.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by youngbabaj(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2023
membranus:

Wetin him do you?

When he returned from America, did he’s wedding in lekki,
He called all of us that he wants to tell us something, the entire cousins except me and three others gathered, senior brother wan show love

Na so baba open mouth say he no get shishi for them ooo, say even $1 get value pass all of them, infact make them commot for him house dem de smell, na so them commot ooooooo na now he con de know say he get cousins, wetin concern guy man, me i no kukuma like am from onset

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by stanluiz(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Mixed grill...wonder how the alliances would look like in the state house of assembly

APGA-YPP, or APGA-LP.
Lp- PDP or Lp- Ypp. Apga was luck yesterday. Narrow escape!

Apga yet to win two third of the seat. Soludo should be better shut up his mouth and work.

He has now serious opposition. Labour party win Anambra central. Anambra central has the highest number of votes in Anambra.

In the NASS, both in Senate and House representative. Labour party still has the highest in Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Cajal(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:
*Anambra House of Assembly results so far:*

*Onitsha North 1- LP*
*Onitsha North 2- LP*
*Nnewi South 1 - YPP*
*Nnewi South 2 - YPP*
*Nnewi North - YPP*
*Onitsha south 1 - LP*
*Onitsha South 2 - LP*
*Idemili North - LP*
*Orumba North - LP*
*Ogabru 1 - PDP*
*Ogbaru 2 - PDP*
*Anaocha 1 - LP*
*Anaocha 2 APGA*
*Njikoka 2 APGA*
*Dunukofia APGA*
*Aguata 1 APGA*
*Aguata 2 APGA*
*Awka-North APGA*
*Awka South APGA*
*Orumba south APGA*
*Ayamelum APGA*
*Njikoka 1 APGA*
*Idemili South APGA*
*Ekwusigo APGA*
*Ihiala 1 APGA*
*Ihiala 2 APGA*
*Anambra - APGA*
*Oyi - APGA*
*Anambra East - APGA*

*29 so far with 1 remaining*
EluPeee to lule
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by SenatePresdo(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Asunu abi afofun gbemu.

Na only those who don't know Obi supporters dey take dem seriously.

They have been loosing back to back front to front since 2015

I thought you guys said LP is an Igbo party.

Attacking igbos up and down.

But it's the same igbos that rejected it in Anambra.

Didn't that tell you anything?
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Hydroxide(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2023
yinkus6750:
APGA yet to have two third majority
Just 2 or 3 more
Will be easy to lure any of the opposition
Sokudo finally won PO on this
I don't see how this state assembly election was between Soludo and Obi. Una can dey assume things
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Mr2wealth: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:
*Anambra House of Assembly results so far:*

*Onitsha North 1- LP*
*Onitsha North 2- LP*
*Nnewi South 1 - YPP*
*Nnewi South 2 - YPP*
*Nnewi North - YPP*
*Onitsha south 1 - LP*
*Onitsha South 2 - LP*
*Idemili North - LP*
*Orumba North - LP*
*Ogabru 1 - PDP*
*Ogbaru 2 - PDP*
*Anaocha 1 - LP*
*Anaocha 2 APGA*
*Njikoka 2 APGA*
*Dunukofia APGA*
*Aguata 1 APGA*
*Aguata 2 APGA*
*Awka-North APGA*
*Awka South APGA*
*Orumba south APGA*
*Ayamelum APGA*
*Njikoka 1 APGA*
*Idemili South APGA*
*Ekwusigo APGA*
*Ihiala 1 APGA*
*Ihiala 2 APGA*
*Anambra - APGA*
*Oyi - APGA*
*Anambra East - APGA*

*29 so far with 1 remaining*

YPP and PDP will eventually defect to either ELU PEE or APUGA, because either they are choked or made irrelevant shocked
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by membranus: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
youngbabaj:

When he returned from America, did he’s wedding in lekki,
He called all of us that he wants to tell us something, the entire cousins except me and three others gathered, senior brother wan show love

Na so baba open mouth say he no get shishi for them ooo, say even $1 get value pass all of them, infact make them commot for him house dem de smell, na so them commot ooooooo na now he con de know say he get cousins, wetin concern guy man, me i no kukuma like am from onset

That's too bad of him.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by ikemeze: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2023
youngbabaj:
Am only concerned about Anambra east
My cousin is contesting under LP
And he must not win
Why? Anyway Apga won
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by samwillyco1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So YPP has money more than LP? Hmmm raw truth scarce oooo

Yes, capital oil Money is too much and the man is too good
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Culer: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He never really did anything for anambarians and I know people from anambara who strongly opposed him. The tiny support he enjoyed was just based on tribal and religious sentiment
You say you're only here to hype assiwaju, but you decampaign PO 80 percent of the time. Keep it up Rosie
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Culer:
You say you're only here to hype assiwaju, but you decampaign PO 80 percent of the time. Keep it up Rosie
How am I decampaigning po? How are you doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohaneze Commends Igbos In Lagos For Relocating Businesses To Southeast / Collecting Bribe Is In My Blood - Dismissed Policeman / Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.