Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. (953 Views)

Who Are The Real Ethnic Bigots? / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) / PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by imagrg(m): 5:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Sometimes, I liken the nation's situation to the one created in Alan Panton's novel,
Cry the beloved country

The situation in Nigeria now is one that could be likened to that of a decadent society.

What do you think?
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Orisha17: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2023
imagrg:
Sometimes, I liken the nation's situation to the one created in Alan Panton's novel,
Cry the beloved country

The situation in Nigeria now is one that could be likened to that of a decadent society.

What do you think?
I do not agree
Why decadent?
Was there a society in the first place ?
In a society you see a system of doing things
What's ours?

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by helinues: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Sunday morning crying

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by imagrg(m): 5:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Your opinion though.
Orisha17:

I do not agree
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by imagrg(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2023
For a corrupt society.
helinues:
Sunday morning crying

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Tulsaguy: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2023
K
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2023
imagrg:
Cry the beloved country

What do you think?

I get worry when i see celebrities and professionals like Segalink, Reno, Dipo Awojide openly display their tribalism. This election has opened my eyes that notable people around you have no honour. I have decided not make comments on public issues openly again. I don't want to be a target during tribal-induced civil unrest. Trust no one.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by muykem: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2023
imagrg:
Cry the beloved country

What do you think?
Because ethnic bigotry doesn't favour your wish. There is a serious need to force Igbo into submission in Lagos. Lagos is not a no man's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Millimann: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2023
imagrg:
Cry the beloved country

What do you think?
My brother, it's really unfortunate.

Even those that are happy now, it will get to everyone las las one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by hisgrace090: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Sunday morning crying
Keep laughing as they bury you alive dangling carrot on your face.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by helinues: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2023
hisgrace090:

Keep laughing as they bury you alive dangling carrot on your face.

Laughing is our portion cos na we defeat una..

Should I gift you storage tanks to contain the over flowing of water from your eyes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Parachoko: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Most of the things happening in Lagos won't be happening if some set of people were not shouting "Lagos is No Man's Land"

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by gidgiddy: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
imagrg:
Cry the beloved country

What do you think?

Nigeria is a long failed country heading no where, even Steve wonder can see this

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Antiurchins: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos is no man's land
yoluba m0zlem mis-creants should go back to thier state

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by kcprince: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Most of the things happening in Lagos won't be happening if some set of people were not shouting "Lagos is No Man's Land"

“Lagos is no man’s land” is a quote resurrected by APC to make lagos politics a tribal affair. Because I cannot see where any Igbo said such. I know during the military era it was a usual slogan but it died down years ago only to be brought back as a tool for Yorubas to shut down their brains and begin reasoning with tribalistic emotions .

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Sunday morning crying

You are a chronic ignoramus. We shouldn't expect anything sensible from you.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:

CONDEMNED IGNORAMUS
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Parachoko: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2023
kcprince:

“Lagos is no man’s land” is a quote resurrected by APC to make lagos politics a tribal affair. Because I cannot see where any Igbo said such. I know during the military era it was a usual slogan but it died down years ago only to be brought back as a tool for Yorubas to shut down their brains and begin reasoning with tribalistic emotions .
After Peter Obi won in Lagos State in the Presidential Election, so nah APC dey shout Lagos is no man's land on Twitter?
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Parachoko: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

CONDEMNED IGNORAMUS
After Peter Obi won in Lagos

Una dey run una mouth anyhow on twitter, screaming Lagos is No Man's Land

Owners of the Land don reply una now.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by christistruth01: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:

kcprince:

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by olawonder(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Where was this sympathetic post before election? Oh so the fight back has humbled you nkwa? The SWterners are not stupid so stop treating them as such, their home land is not a no man’s land! That’s been proven to you now… so you can now fu€k off back to your eroded region!
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Parachoko: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=christistruth01 post=121866790][/quote]Is so funny some people dey try to deny this when evidence full twitter

Even British won't accept it if Foreigners call London No Man's Land

Neither will the French accept it of foreigners call Paris No Man's land

No where will such a thing be accepted
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
imagrg:
Cry the beloved country

What do you think?

1. Nigeria is not a nation but rather a potpourri of nations under a multicultural centrist arrangement

2. Nigeria progressed most under national regional governance until you idiots unbundled it in place of the current Zikist one Nijeriya model

3. Like the EU, the nationals in Nigeria have their own distinct race, culture, languages, religion, heritage and values that unite each individual nation . We are as different as the Spanish is from the French or the Anglosaxon are from the Germanic or Slavic people.

4. Discrimination will always exist were there is a squabble for scarce resources or when an ethnic nationality decides to overstep its boundaries.

5. You can not be preaching open society and all when you were against the Fulani RUGA. If the Fulani RUGA was rightly rejected by other nationals , why should the Heebo quest to usurp land and authority from other regions be accepted?

6. This is Africa and Nigeria in particular. We do not have naturalization in our cultural dichotomies. You are either a son of the soil or a migrant settler.

7? The Nigerian franchise guarantees you free enterprise within her sovereign but does not give you the right to usurp or impose yourselves over your host community.

8. The Nigerian constitution places emphasis on State of origin over state of residence. Know the difference.

9. If you demand for naturalization laws to be included then you must accept your intended adopted ethnic nationality to have the right to grant or reject your request and also to even have the monopoly to determine if or not you can settle in their community or land.

10. All these will not be necessary if you heebo and your fellow Fulani vagrants respected your hosts and their irrevocable ownership of the land.

11. Think more of your own region

12. Start packing.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
After Peter Obi won in Lagos

Una dey run una mouth anyhow on twitter, screaming Lagos is No Man's Land

Owners of the Land don reply una now.

I don't argue with nonentities and brain dead people.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Parachoko: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I don't argue with nonentities and brain dead people.
The joke is on you 🤡

Lagosians don choose Sanwo Olu, you can keep on crying bitterly about it

Nobody send you
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by oliverwrites: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

CONDEMNED IGNORAMUS
Shame on you for hiding under a yoruba name to post rubbish. You are not even proud of your tribe.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by kcprince: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

Kay is not an Igbo name. I don’t see where Igbo’s said it. Don’t be surprised the Kay is an APC agent that decided to propagate the narrative to cause tribal tensions .

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Ikpaitid: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Then leave that country and go to your own country.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Sunday afternoon sobbing
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by Christistruth00: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
kcprince:

Kay is not an Igbo name. I don’t see where Igbo’s said it. Don’t be surprised the Kay is an APC agent that decided to propagate the narrative to cause tribal tensions .

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/16/governorship-igbo-and-the-final-push-to-capture-lagos/

Re: Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. by imagrg(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stop tribal hate comments here please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You / Obidients & Atiku Should Apologize To Mahmud Yakub Accused For Election Rigging / JUST-IN: Brice Nguema Is Gabonese New Leader, Removes Ali Bongo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.