Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? (10033 Views)

Poll: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet Tall ?

Yes: 21% (4 votes)
No: 21% (4 votes)
Not Sure: 15% (3 votes)
Silly question: 26% (5 votes)
Impossible: 15% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ When you see the real McCoy, you think it was a sparrow.

You have eyes to see. It says Youtube. At least, have the gut to watch it before you respond.

I don't need Bible to validate anything. Quran stands completely alone and it is sufficient for me.

Who started threads criticizing other religion? Christians.

When we respond, then all of a sudden you are shell shock about mere words from the muslims.

In the world today, we have people very tall. over 7 ft. and in the same family, we may have a person barely 5 ft.
that alone is enough to tell you than when the prophet [as] said what he said of Adam's height [as], it is not befitting that you have any other opinion.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^ When you see the real McCoy, you think it was a sparrow.

You have eyes to see. It says Youtube. At least, have the gut to watch it before you respond.

I don't need Bible to validate anything. Quran stands completely alone and it is sufficient for me.

When I say the real McCoy I don't mean still photoshops, pictures that have been doctored that you posted and I don't mean posting meaningless pictures that doesn't show any sign of the Ark. What I mean is something like what these explorers discovered on the Mts of Ararat shown in the videolink below.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA7ixET3oA8?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

Sweetnecta:

Who started threads criticizing other religion? Christians.

When we respond, then all of a sudden you are shell shock about mere words from the muslims.

If you make a claim the onus probandi is on you to show the evidence that supports it, don't use Christians or the Bible as your excuse.

Sweetnecta:

In the world today, we have people very tall. over 7 ft. and in the same family, we may have a person barely 5 ft.
that alone is enough to tell you than when the prophet [as] said what he said of Adam's height [as], it is not befitting that you have any other opinion.

How does this support the claim of your prophet that Adam was 90 ft tall? 90ft is as tall as a 4 storey building! shocked
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by UyiIredia(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
I do not believe he reached that height.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I do not believe he reached that height.

Hi Uyi, my fellowsoldier in Christ,

I just don't see how Muhammad's claim is practicable, reasonable, rational, scientific or logical.  I don't think angels even reach that height.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Funny how Tbaba and Maclatunji avoided this thread.....guess they knew that they couldnt defend their hadith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? / List Of Richest Pastors In Africa 2015 / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.