Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (49597 Views)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Hallams(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Ceenachi:

Oga shut up
You are not from Anambra
you are from Anambra and you don't know the number of assembly seats in Anambra, aren't you ashamed of yourself? I have just educated you. Learn and move on
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by OlawaleBammie: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
kellyzaf:

LP from nothing to 7 house members and u say they did not try? Na waooh for u sef, what of PDP that had been top 2 pary in Nigeria hw many house they get in anambra in this election? U r here talking about LP of yesterday and was able to collect 7. Bro u sef reason na m. For me LP is the biggest winner.
I like u, u talk with sense and like a reasonable person..

The way the ipob faction of the LP took the matter with much bragadoo, u would tink no other party would emerge victorious in Nigeria again

Could u believe they are already planning how to unseat soludo even before election, I tot out of the 29 or 30 seat in Anambra labor party would take 28 as they make it seem

3 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Samfloxin(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is funny, elupee is gradually failing into oblivion, i saw this coming anyways.
Shame on you , celebrating a widely rigged election. In a polling unit in Anambra they came with BVAS that has 200 votes already recorded in it. This evil you all are celebrating will consume you all.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by stayclearofme: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Felabrity:
are you sick?

Incase you are not aware a twitter user has been arrested as he was caught exposing them, in Anambra
You are the one that is actually sick....If some people were caught then it means it was APGA! You Ellu P don fall!
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by stayclearofme: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samfloxin:

Shame on you , celebrating a widely rigged election. In a polling unit in Anambra they came with BVAS that has 200 votes already recorded in it. This evil you all are celebrating will consume you all.
Any where LP lost was rigged! Una too yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by stayclearofme: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samfloxin:

Ellu P .....75....😂😂😂😂
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Ashlar(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
If you are underrating a party that is less than a year and clinching 6 house of assembly seat in a go, then you must be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Omodua(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is funny, elupee is gradually failing into oblivion, i saw this coming anyways.
You won't know. Results were changed as they did in Lagos in cahoots with agberos and police.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Omodua(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:
Shut up your smelling mouth....you will seat I you smelling house in ekiti and be typing nonsense in far away anambra....ode

CreativeWeb:
THE FINAL RESULT
As it stands in Anambra State House of Assembly

LP
1. Onitsha North
2. Onitsha North
3. Onitsha South
4. Onitsha South
5. Idemmili North
6. Aguata 1
7. Orumba North
8. Awka South 1
9. Anaocha 1
10. Idemili South

YPP
1. Nnewi South 1 - YPP
2. Nnewi South 2 - YPP
3. Nnewi North - YPP

APGA
1. Oyi
2. Ayamelum
3. Anaocha 2
4. Orumba 2
5. Aguata 1
6. Aguata 2
7. Awka South 2
8. Dunukofia
9. Njikoka 1
10. Ihiala 1
11. Ihiala 2
12. Ekwusigo

#AnambraStateDecides2023
Thanks for the update.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by grandlexuz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ozo13:
so it's only when ur preferred candidate win that the election will be free and fair.Even Trump of US still think today election was rigged against him.Advance democracy like US oo. grin

Trump a divisive lot like Obi knows he lost the 2020 US election, however sticking to the rigging mantra helps retain most of their ignorant base
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by grandlexuz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
lozanni:

Kudos should be given to LP as they won 20% of the total number of seats in the house.
For a party that had zero percent representation in the house before, it is not a small feat.

Joke is on you. The phrase should be "For a party that boasted to win every seat"
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Felabrity: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
stayclearofme:

You are the one that is actually sick....If some people were caught then it means it was APGA! You Ellu P don fall!
use your usèless head
There are only two main party in Anambra and he was clearly exposing only apga before he was arrested
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by tiswell(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:
Shut up your smelling mouth....you will seat I you smelling house in ekiti and be typing nonsense in far away anambra....ode

CreativeWeb:
THE FINAL RESULT

LP
1. Onitsha North
2. Onitsha North
3. Onitsha South
4. Onitsha South
5. Idemmili North
6. Aguata 1
7. Orumba North
8. Awka South 1
9. Anaocha 1
10. Idemili South

YPP
1. Nnewi South 1 - YPP
2. Nnewi South 2 - YPP
3. Nnewi North - YPP

APGA
1. Oyi
2. Ayamelum
3. Anaocha 2
4. Orumba 2
5. Aguata 1
6. Aguata 2
7. Awka South 2
8. Dunukofia
9. Njikoka 1
10. Ihiala 1
11. Ihiala 2
12. Ekwusigo

#AnambraStateDecides2023
And where is Anambra east and west in the fake list uoy just pasted
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by 77up(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

CreativeWeb:
THE FINAL RESULT

LP
1. Onitsha North
2. Onitsha North
3. Onitsha South
4. Onitsha South
5. Idemmili North
6. Aguata 1
7. Orumba North
8. Awka South 1
9. Anaocha 1
10. Idemili South

YPP
1. Nnewi South 1 - YPP
2. Nnewi South 2 - YPP
3. Nnewi North - YPP

APGA
1. Oyi
2. Ayamelum
3. Anaocha 2
4. Orumba 2
5. Aguata 1
6. Aguata 2
7. Awka South 2
8. Dunukofia
9. Njikoka 1
10. Ihiala 1
11. Ihiala 2
12. Ekwusigo

#AnambraStateDecides2023
but Andrew liver salt people didn't let us hear word since, screaming Ellu P from top to bottom, what change😂😂

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by stayclearofme: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Felabrity:
use your usèless head
There are only two main party in Anambra and he was clearly exposing only apga before he was arrested
You and your useless father! How about YPP..?
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Felabrity: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
stayclearofme:

My father is useless! How about YPP..?
you can now leave my damm mention

Bst

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by lereinter(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Few will soon port to apga.

God bless soludo.

Lp will soon become empty barrel, noisy neighbours

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Shantyken(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

APC is dead ...a united PDP would remove APC anytime any day
Well that maybe ur opinion but I doubt cus the president elect will skim things well for the party
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Boldkrammy: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
Soludo proves his supremacy over Peter Obi in Anambra.

If it is for soludo, Apga will not get one seat. People are voting by perosonalities contesting. If Labour can win 7seats in a fresh party in Anambra, Soludo should watch his back. He is on his way out
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Shantyken(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:
obi easily,

Smiles, both men are good but tribalism, ethnic, history, religion these are the factors that plays out in any election.
My submission is wike to win
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Boldkrammy: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes and this is a big blow on them

Which blow? How many seats SDP won in Lagos? Labour part will keep you people awake all through the night. Up labour party, forward ever. From nothing to main opposition to tririval of stolen mandate. Aso Rock bound

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by alfanio(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
After the Lagos Loss, na this one sweet me pass, I hope the man can do great things in this his first term so he can get a second term. That will be the final nail in the coffin for the Igbos and Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Caseless: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
They won only 6. YPP won 3 and PDP won 3. One is inconclusive.
Soludo has learnt the ropes. He's a good fighter.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Caseless: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintokwuluora:
Stories that touch. APGA is lost...on the way to oblivion,led by Soludo.
how? You no check scores?

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tulsaguy:
Lolz.... Ellu P where are you? Soludo is serving breakfast.
I thought Elupee will clear everything. grin
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by MamaletASO: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
LP is just a mirage...

Is fading off so quick.

Up APGA..

SOLUDO is a man.. Not that deceitful he-goat called peter Obi the betrayal and denial..
APGA National Chairman said peter Obi is a cursed entity.

I think it is true.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Raf4: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
vigopress:

Source: https://factualtimesng.com/anambra-2023-soludos-apga-wins-17-out-30-assembly-seats/

I told them on other platforms never to count their chicken until....... they never get hold of the sword, but already mocking the fellow they want to use the sword to kill. Now that the table has turned........... congratulations Prof Charles Soludo, the only igboman we can fully support to become Nigeria's president.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Raf4: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
stayclearofme:

Ellu P .....75....😂😂😂😂

Ella p...... zeroti zero
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by lozanni(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
grandlexuz:

Joke is on you. The phrase should be "For a party that boasted to win every seat"

LP finally won 10 seats and not 6, while APGA with their incumbent Governor and the financial war chest available to them won 12 seats and you are here claiming that the joke is on me.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Raf4: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
stayclearofme:

Ellu P .....75....😂😂😂😂

Ellu p...... zeroti zero
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by stayclearofme: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Felabrity:
you can now leave my damm mention

Bst
What has your stupid tweeter post got to do with the elections....now fvck off my mention! Silly rabbit 🤣🤣🐰🐰.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Felabrity: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
stayclearofme:

What has your stupid tweeter post got to do with the elections....now fvck off my mention! Silly rabbit 🤣🤣🐰🐰.
bst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.