Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (49574 Views)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by stayclearofme: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Felabrity:
With rigging
See one the people Remo was talking about!....Yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Pityoobi: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Tulsaguy:
Lolz.... Ellu P where are you? Soludo is serving breakfast.
Real breakfast… I am happy for him. This OBI people must be placed in their rightful place.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by TreasureJunky: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Those LP candidates will still decamp to APGA

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Ezidimma(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
News reaching my desk from my State indicates authentically that APGA aka APUGA got 17 seats because of the the following reasons👇🏽
👉🏽 The candidates that won were grassroot individuals who were voted for based on individual consideration tagged to their persons not because of APGA.
👉🏽 Some positions had no LP candidate so the next available option becomes APGA.
👉🏽 APUGA candidates that won, even though they were grassroot politicians who ought to won easily had to go extra mile to beg the electorates to....when I say beg, I mean begging that can permeate into hardened minds.
👉🏽 These individuals are all Obidients & will have no issues switching to LP if need be.
You have anyone in Anambra, especially Anambra Central, call & verify this information.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by nonhuman(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
If it's true, thank God. I love Mr. Solution.
a party in power lost over 18seats to opposition a bw party fir that matter
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by BigIyanga: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
So Apga lost 50% of seats… they used to control 100% of seats.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Gbogbowa: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
This are the proof that Obi did not rigged in Anambra is people love him, kudos to the Lp

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by aieromon(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
KINGofLION:

When there are only 21 assembly seat in Anambra state? Stop manufacturing lies to trend

You lie comrade.

Anambra Central Senatorial Zone:
Anaocha I
Anaocha II
Awka North
Awka South I
Awka South II
Dunukofia
Idemili North
Idemili South
Njikoka I
Njikoka II

Anambra North Senatorial Zone:
Anambra West
Anambra East
Oyi
Onitsha North II
Onitsha South I
Onitsha South II
Ayamelum
Onitsha North I
Ogbaru I
Ogbaru II

Anambra South Senatorial Zone:
Aguata I
Aguata II
Ihiala I
Ihiala II
Nnewi North
Nnewi South I
Orumba North
Orumba South
Ekwusigo
Nnewi South II

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Psady(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
excel101:
Later they'll decamp to APGA.
leave those wailers till day break on them all, Ellu p will be funding them may be after loosing out on his mandate,they think it's easy be an opposition ,let them ask APC how they faired during the mighty time of pdp reign or no ,ask pdp how market now for them.They all come here ranting and spewing shits like they know any better. Day break will soon dawn on them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Commandoabdul(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
I expected them to build on their performance instead they are jumping around insulting everyone.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Tareq1105: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
How true?

I said it times and times again that LP would not win 2 states in this gubernatorial elections. Don't forget that all politics are local. Quote me again.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by baralatie(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
God is merciful o
So soludo escape
God really loves him
grin
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Tee2027: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Oh glory to God. Pls Soludo make sure you kill Labour in Anambra, kill it completely till no one remember the name LP again, they are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by puzzlegate(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Jsucre:
Lagos and Anambra the Obi home towns. Don disgrace am
stop typing rubbish. Disgrace him how ?
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Donedeal1(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Obi is joke taken too far.

Haba water must find its levels.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrkia(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Ah!!! But my Ellupee people have been rejoicing since yesterday saying that the first assignment of their Honourables will be to impeach the the Prof... LoL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Bhella5(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Tulsaguy:
Lolz.... Ellu P where are you? Soludo is serving breakfast.
Hot amala ewedu and gbegiri grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by IntroTech: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Who be this one.
A party that wasn't popular came in and took seven seats in a house where the incubent is known to have dominated for years,and you call it breakfast?

Please you can still support the APC and be sensible

You cannot be supporting APC and still be sensible.

It is not just possible.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by HIPROFILE(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Freestainworld:
Party winning elections because of one man almost everywhere without structure like fools say, and some people are mocking them.

My brother venoms of hate deposited in them would not let them see understand or accept the feat achieved by the Obi led Labour Party in such a short time of featuring in Labour Party who else has ever done that in the history of Nigeria politics abeg the grace and peoples oriented organic love for and upon Peter Obi is such that is visible to the blind.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Tareq1105: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Ezidimma:
News reaching my desk from my State indicates authentically that APGA aka APUGA got 17 seats because of the the following reasons👇🏽
👉🏽 The candidates that won were grassroot individuals who were voted for based on individual consideration tagged to their persons not because of APGA.
👉🏽 Some positions had no LP candidate so the next available option becomes APGA.
👉🏽 APUGA candidates that won, even though they were grassroot politicians who ought to won easily had to go extra mile to beg the electorates to....when I say beg, I mean begging that can permeate into hardened minds.
👉🏽 These individuals are all Obidients & will have no issues switching to LP if need be.
You have anyone in Anambra, especially Anambra Central, call & verify this information.

Lose na lose my friend.

Is it Tinubu that prevented them from having candidates in all the constituencies?

Una no get for Anambra but you filled all the candidates for constituencies in Lagos?

Na Lagos dey hungry una.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Moredanaconquer: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Defections loading.lol
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by AskProf: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Tareq1105: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
baralatie:
grin
God is merciful o
So soludo escape
God really loves him
grin

Eluuupeee would not get 2 states in this gubernatorial elections. Quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Buckeyemedia1: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Freestainworld:
Party winning elections because of one man almost everywhere without structure like fools say, and some people are mocking them.
Adams Oshiomhole became Governor with LP 2008/09, Omo Agege became Senator with The Labor Party 2015, please tell us another narrative.

Keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by puzzlegate(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Those LP candidates will still decamp to APGA
Is that your head ache ? Are you a candidate ? Did you contest any election ? Oti nkpu !
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by aieromon(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Alhambra has 21
Local government areas

Assembly members do not represent LGAs but constituencies based on population according to Section 91 of the 1999 Constitution.

Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, a House of Assembly of a State shall consist of three or four times the number of seats which that State has in the House of Representatives divided in a way to reflect, as far as possible nearly equal population:

Provided that a House of Assembly of a State shall consist of not less than twenty-four and not more than forty members.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Bhella5(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
hisgrace090:
if a party that was revived just last year by one man can won 6 seat at a go ahead of major parties, what do you call this?
Asiwaju's APC won the Presidency on the first try in 2005 displacing an incumbent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Buckeyemedia1: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
puzzlegate:
Is that your head ache ? Are you a candidate ? Did you contest any election ? Oti nkpu !
Elupeee Urchin spotted.

1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Bhella5(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Adams Oshiomhole became Governor with LP 2008/09, Omo Agege became Senator with The Labor Party 2015, please tell us another narrative.

Keep deceiving yourself.
it's Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by puzzlegate(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

I said it times and times again that LP would not win 2 states in this gubernatorial elections. Don't forget that all politics are local. Quote me again.
Your saying has no meaning. You people said more than that in the presidential election. Now tolimbu is BTW life and death because of mandate . Ndi ala !
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by ugotex85: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Our Professor of rigging didn't disappoint after all. The fear of impeachment is the beginning of wisdom. Soludo see you in 2026,we may let this slide, but in governorship election, anyone you hire to rig the election in your favour may not live to tell the story.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Epinbiz(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Soludo de choke them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.