Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed (12413 Views)

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections / 2023: One Year Jail Term, ₦‎500,000 Fine Awaits Vote Buyers – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Emola12(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
One of the best so far. Thanks INEC for your efforts.

We're improving day by day
INEC and APC they are 5&6 and God Will punish Dem it's just a matter of time I believe in God
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
The grandfather of Lies telling don't disappoint. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by huntax(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Lai Mohammed...why am I not surprised?

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by foxton: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2023
I totally father of all liars is d devil bt Lie Muhd has taken over
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Theoarhics: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
This one has always been a liar
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
BigYash:
Guy forget Nigeria, forget politicians.. Find your money and relocate to where Human beings are leaders.. That's all.. Those celebrating the rigged wins now because of tribe and party ,will soon start crying when APC starts showing them shege pro max.. Tax is to be increased,fuel price as well and the subsidy removal also.. Insecurity sef go increase..
but salary remain d same. Nigerians are Stu...pid

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Ajalalomo: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Liar Mohammed has spoken
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Judolisco(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
It's the absolute truth.

Apart from pocket of violence which is normal in every election, this election is best Nigeria ever conducted.
After all, you cannot stop crime, you can only deal with outcome of crime.

BVAS Changed a lot of things.
All those ghost voters are not there anymore.
You can't go into your room and start writing results now like we used to have.

In the days of Maurice iwu and Obasanjo. Nigeria had over 40million voter's turn out. But now bvas exposed all that.

If your candidate didn't win doesn't mean the election is rigged.
d presidential election was quite okay... Like I've said d opposition was 2 divided to win.. 11 million people voted against d apc
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by ogaemma: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
The grand father of all lies have spoken.
Is so painful that at your age you may never repent of telling lies again.
That was why your innocent grand son asked you why do they call you a lier.
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Sewa90(f): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
This one go just dey talk upside down,very useless human being
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Judolisco:
d presidential election was quite okay... Like I've said d opposition was 2 divided to win.. 11 million people voted against d apc
I don't know how they are so delusional to see that.

Combined voting power of LP and pdp and apc won't stand a chance.

But they are busy painting one of the most credible election in Nigeria bad to make themselves feel good about election they clearly lost.
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Confirm4real(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2023
That's why I don't vote...

Nigeria is a shit hole.

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Sunrise258: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Seyiemath:
All the smelling Yorubas are from Lagos, even the ones that lives in huts and shanties in Osogbo, Ijebu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lagos is a slum, over rated gutter.

I am Yoruba, just incase you want to quote me, We yorubas are highly stupid

I am Igbo and we Igbo are the most stupid tribe in the world!
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by prizeless(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2023
This their type of free and fair elections
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Ezzymadu: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Lie lie moreharm
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Judolisco(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
I don't know how they are so delusional to see that.

Combined voting power of LP and pdp and apc won't stand a chance.

But they are busy painting one of the most credible election in Nigeria bad to make themselves feel good about election they clearly lost.
exactly... They should not have allowed Atiku to run...
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Careente7(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2023
This Is what I actually read;’2023 election,one of the most credible election in Nigeria:Lie.’😂😂😂
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Seyiemath(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Sunrise258:

I am Igbo and we Igbo are the most stupid tribe in the world!

Ignored 😝😝
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
And yet Nigerians could not notice that these guys aren't humans

Mmmmmmmmmm... Deep!
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by toye440: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2023
They're not even ashamed that they had to rig. I thought they said na Dem plenty pass, then why do they have to resort to rigging, disenfranchisement and suppression of voters.
This Mu-Mu ticket would tear this country apart, they don't mind burning it down just to please their Arabian masters.

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by ello29(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria is a country were they do not see anything wrong. Where Ever you do is right

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by dominic17: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
News from Who? Who takes liar serious?
oyin44:
Losers won't like this news.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Petrachioma1(f): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Which is why your name remains a lier

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Osobi32(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ahh.... The lying machine is out again to do the needful grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by thunderbabs: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
This man should be second to the devil

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Vicson2021: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Animal talk don start again
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Vicson2021: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
See person papa!

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by exclusivejane(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
Because Obi didn't win, it's not free and fare?

Zombidiot

U're the bigger idiot

The Thief-nubu u voted will surely deal with u

Jst dnt cum nd cry in NL

1 Like

Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Quodseverismete: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
These old men on a glare face everything upside down and still have the audacity to defend it. Well, the youth are learning it , your children will definitely reap from this.
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by OneTwoOne(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dear Obidence, you don't have to mistaken everyone for your father.

We don't eat from Politics. Don't be a foool
exclusivejane:

U're the bigger idiot

The Thief-nubu u voted will surely deal with u

Jst dnt cum nd cry in NL
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by stan83: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
2023 Polls: One Of The Most Credible And Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed

https://igberetvnews.com/1441130/2023-polls-one-credible-transparent-elections-nigeria-lai-mohammed/

A pepertual shameless Lier has spoken again!
Re: 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by storm001(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
How these never meant well people love to our face surprises me.

Nigeria is gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dan Bokolo Fines Zamfara Communities Millions For Providing Information To Army / Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Nigerians: We Don't Live In Paradise And We Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.