Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections (17837 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Omicronvaccine: 5:21am On Mar 09, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has called on Nigerians living in Diaspora to support the President-Elect, Bola Tinubu, as he gets sworn in as Nigeria's president on May 29, IGBERETV reports.

In a statement made available to the Press on Wednesday, March 8, Media aide to the President, Garba Shehu, said that Buhari made the call during a Town Hall meeting in Doha, as part of his visit to the State of Qatar.

“My administration set forward credible, transparent, and fair elections which will conclude on March 11, with the Governorship and State Assembly elections,” Buhari stated.

"Support the incoming government of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, so that Nigeria will continue to be the beacon of hope and prosperity in our continent and an example for other African countries to emulate.”

He added that his administration had approved a National Diaspora Policy, and supported the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission all the way to develop programmes for the engagement of Nigerians in the Diaspora.

Speaking further, the President acknowledged the noble roles that Nigerians in Diaspora all over the world have been playing in the development of Nigeria, adding that his administration had approved a National Diaspora Policy, and supported the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM) all the way to develop programmes for the engagement of Nigerians in the Diaspora for the ‘ambassadors’ to contribute their quota towards the development of their fatherland.

In his remarks, the Nigerian Ambassador to the State of Qatar, Yakubu Ahmed congratulated President Buhari on conducting successful Presidential and National Assembly elections on February 25, 2023. Ahmed added that the process has proven that Nigeria's democracy is indeed strong while praying for an equally successful Governorship and State Assembly elections.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440356/administration-set-forward-credible-transparent-fair-elections-buhari/

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2023
This Hausa/Fulani love power but no brain to rule.

309 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by saintjimos(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2023
I just wish he understand what credible means

The word " credible" is the most abuse word by INEC

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by F117nighthawk: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2023
If this is what this fulani man called credible? Then he doesn't understand English language, I have said repeatedly, on a good day this man doesn't deserve to even superintend over a local government.

263 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by incandescentena: 5:40am On Mar 09, 2023
lipsrsealed

As far as more than eight million Nigerians are concerned, I think its the contrary to the claims. The economy, Nigerians circumstances have somewhat gotten worst since 2015

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Naira20: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2023
The guy dey fool himself.

I just love how OBIdients messed him and INEC up.

Tinubu now walks around like a naked thief carrying the stolen goat on his back While Buhari cheers him on.

240 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by helinues: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Coughs...

Yawning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by airminem(f): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2023
cool

Perhaps when President Buhari ultimately finishes in May, 2023, all of the Nigerian people will come round in full circle to say this really was a good steward.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by RighteousDemon: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2023
grin
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by 4tomandchi: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Abeg anybody with padlock for Villa make the person just help lock BoBO mouth.

Nigerians are the ones to give the election you conducted a credibility check and from my last check Nigerians are of the opinion that this is the worse election in recent times.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Chillext(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2023
This man is confused

31 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Basicend: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Mad man.

Well, no be him fault.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2023
At least make him do commot. Must he talk?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by clarocuzioo(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2023
kk
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by PeterObi4LP: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2023
The MOST useless President Nigeria ever had. And under his watch he conducted the MOST rigged, useless election. We can't wait for your useless tenure to expire let's have fresh breath.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Stanislause94: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2023
What a useless entity of a president

For the yorubas claiming sanwo olu will win lagos, after selling your fathers lands you want to claim land owners and major deciders? 18th go shock una tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2023
I believe so too. This election is free and fair , we can’t have a 100% free and fair election but I’ll give it 98% which is a good mark.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Autobot05: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Very free and fair indeed cheesy
This man is now surpassing lai Mohammed when it comes to lying in broad daylight

28 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by awa(m): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Oga abeg we don hear you since you dont have conscience.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Bridget95(f): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2023
I though this man was once called Mr integrity? Its obvious the man is a lying thief

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by tamdun: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2023
If u believe that the election is not credible,tell ur senate and house members elected to return their certificate to inec

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by PeterObi4LP: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:
Yes, Mr. President, you did well in your administration, especially in the election in Nigeria.
Your election made us understand that Igbo christians are politically irrelevant in Nigeria.

Your election made us understand that for any policy that is against the masses, Igbo christians will support you while for the policy that the masses benefited from, the Igbo Christians wil against it.

Your administration made us understand that Igbo Christians were inconsistent. Biafra today while calling Nigeria zoo, tomorrow, shouting Ipob today while crying for Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow.

Tribal bigot. I'm sure this Igbo guys have taking sleep of your eyes. I see envy and jealousy writing all over you. What you appreciate you attract.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by canalily(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Oga, thank you oooh, but you're tall and we grew very short under your administration, this one now you are handling us over to a very short man, what do you think would be our height in the next 8years? Answer is before you comot for power ooo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Shikini: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2023
This Buhari is so disconnected with Nigerians - more like a robot that appears from the blues to say anything he is programmed to say

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Xion20: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2023
So this was Nigeria''s president for 8 years? I undersand better .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by fabian063: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2023
I
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by fabian063: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2023
I would have trusted your words, but when I think of what Wike did with the Rivers result and how it was hoarded for several days before it was released. And also the thugs you promised us of curtailing during the election and on the day of the election, they were on honeymoon, bullying and destroying ballot boxes especially in the place they perceived that their principal will lose, without any form of confrontation by the supposed deployed security personnel. Mr President, this election is one of the worst after the Yar adua incident in 2007.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by olatunji0607: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many time did I call you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by NiceClean: 6:18am On Mar 09, 2023
This is not credible and fair, in fact, it's one of the worst in the history of Nigeria as a country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Minatouchiha(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2023
You be thief Oga. The worst President Nigeria has ever had. Hypocrite, thief, vampire, collosal failure, everything notably bad. Integrity should not, anyway be used around u. Abegi, make I hear.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Boko Haram: Igbos Flee The North En-masse / Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.