Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Strength To Keep Pushing On In God's Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Strength To Keep Pushing On In God's Will (120 Views)

Strength To Carry Your Cross Daily And Follow JESUS / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strength To Keep Pushing On In God's Will by Tboy222: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2023
God is great ,his mercies endureth forever,the Lord loves us all and has given us the strength to keep pushing on in His will by His word.

It is only through reading His word and prayer are we able to gain spiritual insight from God's word. God is ever so faithful to His Word. What He said He will bring to pass,He hasn't left us or forsaken us .He will fill His will in our lives as long as we are committed and hand everything over to Him.

In Hebrews 11:1 " Now Faith is the assurances of things hoped for,the evidences of things not seen.

Another verse of the bible 1 Peter 5:7 " cast all your anxiety upon Him because He cares for you."

..God loves you and He wants you to love him with all your heart. But first you have to leave the life of sin and hand over your life to Him. The only way you can please God is by turning away from all forms of sin and unrighteousness and coming before the alter to consecrate your life to him.

Kindly go down on your knees and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sins,ask Him to be your personal Lord and Saviour,tell him to wash you of all your iniquities, renounce your past deeds and activities and tell Jesus Christ to come and wash you with His precious blood.

The book of Isaiah 55:7 says " let the wicked man forsake his ways and the unrighteous man his ways and the unrighteous man his thoughts and let him return unto the Lord that He may have compassion and to our God for He will abundantly pardon.,"

Proverbs 28:13 " whosoever concealeth His sin will not prosper but whoever confesses and turns away from His sin will have compassion and mercy."

God is a merciful God ,that is why He sent His only son Jesus Christ to die for us. He loves us with an everlasting love so whoever you are just get down on your knees and ask for forgiveness. If you are a so called christian and you are Living a lukewarm lifestyle. Get down on your knees and ask God for forgiveness ask Him to renew His passion and ignite his willingness and zeal for the love of God , His Word and for winning of souls to His Kingdom.

It says in His word in the book of Revelation 3:16 " so because thou art lukewarm and neither cold not hot I will spew you out of my mouth."

Matthew 15:8 " These people honoreth me with their lips but their heart is far away from me."

God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. There is no sitting on the fence when it comes to God,you are either in or out,God is not mocked whatever a man does that He shall also reap. so if you know you are not fully consecrated to God now pleas go down on your knees and ask the Lord to forgive you ,ask Him to ignite His love for Him and passion for soul winning. Tell him to give you a new heart that will yearn for him always and put a new spirit within you.remenber only he that endures to the end would be saved.

God bless you all I will be praying for you. by the way I have some YouTube channels to recommend to you that will build your faith and keep you in Gods will and purpose.

1 Randy Kay ( Youtube)
2 Sid Roth it is supernatural ( Youtube)
3 TBN (YOUTUBE)
4 Vlad Savchuk (youtube)
5 TRAILBLAZER (youtube)
6 above inspiration (youtube)
7 Grace for purpose ( youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH ,( youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10 destiny image ( youtube)
11 Daystar ( youtube)
12. Everyday miracles (youtube)

I will be praying for you,please make sure you subscribe and share with others God bless you as you do so amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, March 24,2023 / Uncovering Christianity's Pagan Roots / TREM Daily Devotional April 2 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.