Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) (61223 Views)

Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Charly68: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Those who murdered peace will never find peace . As they have murdered the man ,their life and family will never know peace again in the land of the living
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Austineva2: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
JoeEeL:

You wouldn't think of self-determination, you wouldn't think of diving d country along ethnic lines so we can practice how we think we rule over ourselves and bring this blatant tribalism to an end, no.

You will go ahead to think of military, while retaining this stupid nigeria u guys keep dying for.

We (the sane ones) have observed all your shame during this election you people wanted to kill Kanu, Igboho and Ekpa for, and how you guys failed to give props to those who kept telling y'all nigeria is fake, and elections are just a renewal of the enslavement.

But you guys never own up, will you? Typical zoogerian. Go and dust your PVC for 2031 elections and stop constituting nuisance online.
🤣🤣🤣🤣. Am telling you brotherly. Don't mind them, sense is very much far from them. I have bn watching them lamenting since yesterday especially d so call obi *diots noisemakers. They never even seen anything yet cos d worst is yet to come.
What's up, bro? How has d chaotic fraudulent Election bn in ur side. Hope you are very much safe? God bless you more bro.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Jnkay: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is the standard of democracy that APC government has built for Nigerians. I just hope our future children won't continue building on this rubbish. Those urchins that are smiling today I just hope they will not complain about it in future because internet can never forget what ever you type online.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria is a CURSED country.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by eeetuk(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
"Jealouscobra wrote " you spoke well .... But the issue of prayer doesn't work in Nigeria any more. All we need not is to clamour for military tocome back. 😎

You are 100% correct. I am an advocate for returning Nigeria to military regime. This civilian has not served better than military. Unemployment is the highest in the world. Killings of innocent people have skyrocketed. Kidnapping of Nigerians is spreading like wild fires. Roads are impassable. Standard of education has eroded. Kids graduate from college and university cannot find jobs. What kind of civilian government is this? I am calling for return to military rule, ASAP.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by asanausana91: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
UnimkeAk:

Hope u can defend this in court
you are an idiot. One day it will happen to your love ones.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by asanausana91: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even the military regime was not this bad. I pray for the military to take over this country.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed

This the state where ibos supposed dey show strength if e sure for them. Theyve taken our gentility for cowardise for long.

Why are those yeyebrities like omoni obo ole,Akpota,kate hensaw and waje not living in PH and be running their woke politics there. And see if they would live to tell stories.

Effing ingrates.

How do you manage to combine illiteracy and wokeness?

After mentioning your worst nightmare tribe, you then went ahead to mention non Igbos except Chioma?
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
asanausana91:
you are an idiot. One day it will happen to your love ones.
Seems you're the idiott here because wise men don't talk carelessly, especially when you don't have proof.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is grievous, heartless and eternally condemnable.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
UnimkeAk:

Don't go to court. Go to hell and help the devil prepare the furnace for Wike, because he is coming go join you one day.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
djseanjohn77:

1964/65 Elction in Nigeria - 200 people died
1993 election - 100 died
1999 - 80 died
2003 - 100 died
2007 - 300 died
2011 - 800
2015 - 100
2019 - 150 died

So far, 20 have been recorded officially.

The military needs to come in and give us a TRULY DIGITAL electoral process. Pen and paper electoral collation is the bane of this style of politics.
These politicians can never give you a free and fair electoral process. They will always leave a lacuna that they exploit to their personal advantage in order to rig. For example 'they used the word 'transmission' and refused to specify 'electronical transmission' in electoral act..
Today they have rigged it and are now claiming that the 'transmission' means a physical carriage of voting ballots to the INEC office. Since when did 'transmission' means using Danfo or keke to transport 'voting ballots'. How is 'transmission' same with 'physical transportation' for God sake? Just imagine bribed INEC officials telling voters that results will NEVER be transmitted online from the PUs against the electoral law. Why then did Mahmoud Yakubu waste everybody's time and Nigerians billions, since he already has a candidate to steal the votes for?

Why do these politicians take the citizens for a ride and assume everyone is daft.
Anyway the Judiciary will be put on trial for the next few weeks, if they don't do the right thing. Khaki men can be invited to fix the electoral system and hand over to Nigerians a digital transparent electoral system which is the foundation of a working democracy.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by sta1: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike was/is APC for Presidential, he is now PDP for governorship, Tinubu was actually right in calling him a chameleon to his face.

Atiku calling him a 'snake' was more on point.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Austineva2:
🤣🤣🤣🤣. Am telling you brotherly. Don't mind them, sense is very much far from them. I have bn watching them lamenting since yesterday especially d so call obi *diots noisemakers. They never even seen anything yet cos d worst is yet to come.
What's up, bro? How has d chaotic fraudulent Election bn in ur side. Hope you are very much safe? God bless you more bro.

Boss I don miss u jare.

I dey alright. Very annoying people. Always so proud and selectively evil people. They will never acknowledge those who tell them the truth and foretell the repercussion of their folly.

They'll just want to pretend and act like people like MNK the great never existed.

I hate these black fools. I'm tired of them and their hypocrisy. They should ef off!

Voter apathy around my side. What is funny is they dont channel their apathy to not revalidating the failed contraption but instead as a result of self-defeat.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Austineva2: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
JoeEeL:

Boss I don miss u jare.

I dey alright. Very annoying people. Always so proud and selectively evil people. They will never acknowledge those who tell them the truth and foretell the repercussion of their folly.

They'll just want to pretend and act like people like MNK the great never existed.

I hate these black fools. I'm tired of them and their hypocrisy. They should ef off!

Voter apathy around my side. What is funny is they dont channel their apathy to not revalidating the failed contraption but instead as a result of self-defeat.
grin grin grin. Am telling you. Very annoying set of people. That's why I hardly argue with them here on NL. Black people! Kai! I don't know what happened to our brain, even those of them that are very educated that u think should know better are many at times worst. Am just speechless bro.
Am very happy hearing from you, my awesome brother. Please stay very safe o especially at this time. Have a very beautiful moment

1 Like

Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Timatayo1:
Wike wike wike God is watching you
He will never go unpunished
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Wike the murderer well done.

Wike is the only governor who has killed members of all political parties in his state APC, PDP, LP, AAC and Accord since 2015. He kills even his own members in PDP.

If this man goes scot-free after his loss of immunity then it can be concluded that devil himself rules over Nigeria and justice is just an illusion..

Nigerians should start considering a return to military government. It is cheaper than these farce and fallacious quasi-democracy where politicians kill people, threaten voters, rig results and bribe INEC officials to steal votes to perpetuate themselves in power .
He will never go unpunished is just a matter of time
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
UnimkeAk:

Your fada with the court
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
that's all what u will say.
Na his father get the court, he is a motherfvcker
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Johnjustice: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Wike is a killer, UN, America and co, please don't give Wike visa to travel out, he will account for his crimes.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by emecheboy2(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Where do politicians go from here with all this blood money?. How many years do they have to live on earth before their death?. So much for killing for power and position.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Timatayo1:
Wike wike wike God is watching you

Which god? Wike is god in rivers state.
Re: Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
nograv:
Wicked Wike at it again..

Let's hope Peter Obi's court case reinstalls the people's true choice, so some legality can be returned to the land. Instead of electoral thuggery..

In any sane country Wike would be readying himself for jail after all of his antics

Obi cant even fight his case, the elections have been decided Obi should rather consider job offers from BAT . A commissioner position wont be too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.