Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) (61185 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Dosmay(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Olusegun Obasanjo during his thanksgiving Service shortly after his release from prison in 1998
Lalasticlala
http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/olusegun-obasanjo-during-his.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Dosmay(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2017
How God would be involved in the freedom of this grotesque embodiment of corruption is a wonder to me.. but hey.. it is Africa, Evil is worshiped and tolerated as far as your nose stretches from your face grin grin grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by sarrki(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Baba himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by baralatie(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by sarrki(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
How God would be involved in the freedom of this grotesque embodiment of corruption is a wonder to me.. but hey.. it is Africa, Evil is worshiped and tolerated as far as your nose stretches from your face grin grin grin

I agree with your analogy

That's the perfect description of pdp

7 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with your analogy, That's the perfect description of pdp

It applies to the rest of Africa.. Black Africa mostly

7 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by eagleeye2: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

Are you this stupidd or you are just pretending to be an 1diot.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

It applies to the rest of Africa.. Black Africa mostly

Good one sis

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2017
eagleeye2:

Mechonu

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by haywire07(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2017
He should have been left to die .

I'm just so frustrated today

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Baba is an anti Christ that the devil sent to impoverished Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by adeolakemi: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
afonjas are snakes and vipers they don't deserve to be given a chance always show them undiluted hate as I do ... the only reasonable and sensible afonja is the one that is dead

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nukilia: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
afonjas are snakes and vipers they don't deserve to be given a chance always show them undiluted hate as I do ... the only reasonable and sensible afonja is the one that is dead

You so much loved their tribe that you chose their name as a moniker cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your stupidity is hereditary!

Stop the hate

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by python1: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
adeolakemi:
[/s]
IPOB terrorists are the most senseless and powerless creatures ever existed on the green planet. Even this dog is stronger than the whole IPOB terrorists.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by soulpiano23(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
Dont know your background ,but seems you are among those people that have high esteem when they have small money and low esteem when they dont have money. You can trail your background now!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by RealAdewole(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

not forgetting the fact that it is the same people from the defunct pdp that make up the present apc

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by RealAdewole(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
eagleeye2:

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by NDelta4fulani: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

It applies to PDP APC all the way to ZANU pf and anc. Quit it man. Elites play for interest not insignia.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Mologi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fayose once said this man looked like a Yoruba movie devil.

Didn't know his ugliness then was patented!!!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Mofe72: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Lol, God created Adolf Hitler...
In the end we all have free will
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Journalist002: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dosmay:
MORE

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/olusegun-obasanjo-during-his.html?m=1

THANK GOD NIGERIANS ARE ENLIGHTENED AND GIVING IT BACK TO GOD'S SERVANTS INSTEAD OF POLITICIANS

SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO BENNY HINN AFTER RECEIVING $1M FROM A NIGERIAN..LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQQn9GiJQEc
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Journalist002: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Journalist002: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
LOOK WHAT I FOUND HILARIOUS .. YEAH OR NAY?

SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO BENNY HINN AFTER RECEIVING $1M FROM A NIGERIAN..LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQQn9GiJQEc
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by stillondmatter: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
From a sorry CASE to a glorious PLACE. ....

That's a befitting title for the journey of this man's life
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by BruncleZuma: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Kingdolo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Sunkyboie(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
baba o life!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by sirjomore(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

Same old PDP members are the ones in other parties today. It is not about the party
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Handsome man. My father told me OBJ won several beautiful pageant in 60s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News / Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.