Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State (1908 Views)

Open Letter To Babajide Sanwo-olu / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Roboto11: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu go turn customer very soon.
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Ofemmanu1: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
I am not Igbo, take it easy on yourself before the hate you have Igbos destroy your brain. I know you're poorly trained. You sound like a broke write like a broke dude.

You're just a confoundedly repulsive reprobate and a ludicrous simple-minded orgy of indignity.

You deserve nothing but a bucket.
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Psady(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
You bought a car? Lol, see why I say travel o. I thought Buhari is the best president, so you call it harsh. Money making machine can brag about only buy a car with no name? Continue.
oga face front dey go ! Him tell u say buhari dey feed am? You all lots act as if u don't know what's going on in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US ELECTION 2024: Joe Biden Shuns Tinubu / The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria / Students From France Narrate Experience In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.