Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State (1909 Views)

Open Letter To Babajide Sanwo-olu / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Nayturalistic: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Sope Otilo ✈️

Mynd44

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by oyin44: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Where are those losers from saddest east oya cum and insult ur fathers. ..

Big time losers... grin cheesy God punish you all

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Okoroawusa: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Let's go there!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Alhamdulilah for the successful and peaceful exercise.
Congratulations Gov. Sanwo Olu for your re-election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by muykem: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo should be humiliated in lagos at all cost.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Nayturalistic: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Tbh I wasn’t expecting boys to display for them yestday at all. I was expecting a clean election cuz last last, those children of hate would still lose.

They have always been born losers, despite claiming most successful tribe in the country,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Jostoman: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2023
W
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by biaframaster200: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Thank you...

The original Lagosian Has spoken.

The truth be told....if some of these Yiibo people in Lagos states are asked to go back back to their home state.....they will beg....becsue they have been rejected from their home system....now, the Yoruba people accepted you and you now want to treat them bad ...by calling yoruba leaders like Tinubu, Akinolu, and the rest bad names.....
I can imagine what will be going on in the mind of Oba of Lagos when chinedu visits his palace....you don't treat your host badly because you have bought properties from them...with one govt policy on properties alone....the properties will buy will be collected with just little compensation or nothing...

My advice to all my Yoruba brothers and sisters at this critical time is that you need to be mindful of your Yiibo friends, siblings or partners at the time...because you may be the next victim.of the ongoing tribalism race....my neighbor just showed me attitude this morning and me too ignore her....wetin consign....

An introvert like me don't need people around me to be happy....i generate my happiness from within...not through my neighbor.....

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by homosapien(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Ok, but few months after election I hope you be at the receiving end of good governance.

Lagos has always been the yard stick for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Jagabanofafrica: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Good news to yorubas, a particular USELESS tribe claiming Lagos is no man 's land.

Yorubas aku igbiyanju ooo

Awon omo ale chinedu go leave lagos for us when they are tired . They must be humbled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Masterito(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Lol, please travel and see across the world and what good governance is about.
homosapien:

Lagos has always been the yard stick for good governance.
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by homosapien(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Lol, please travel and see across the world and what good governance is about.

I am comfortable in Nigeria Sir, you can keep traveling across the world. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by StreetFight: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
oyin44:
Where are those losers from saddest east oya cum and insult ur fathers. ..

Big time losers... grin cheesy God punish you all

They are already in the holdups selling Gala and La Casera.
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Masterito(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Alright, enjoy. But do you have a choice? Lol.
homosapien:

I am comfortable in Nigeria Sir, you can keep traveling across the world. Thank you
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Ofemmanu1: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Ok, but few months after election I hope you be at the receiving end of good governance.

I will make it anyday, I am exceptional, I am beautiful, I'm a money making machine..

During the harsh Buhari tenure, yet I bought a car.

No matter what the government looks like, either good or bad, me and mine go make am because we are the people of God and nothing can defy us.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Masterito(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
You bought a car? Lol, see why I say travel o. I thought Buhari is the best president, so you call it harsh. Money making machine can brag about only buy a car with no name? Continue.
Ofemmanu1:

I will make it anyday, I am exceptional, I am beautiful, I'm a money making machine..

During the harsh Buhari tenure, yet I bought a car.

No matter what the government looks like, either good or bad, me and mine go make am because we are the people of God and nothing can defy us.
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by homosapien(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Alright, enjoy. But do you have a choice? Lol.

No sir, you left with all the choice. Should I continue to massage that bruise Ego of yours?
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Masterito(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Yea
homosapien:

No sir, you left with all the choice. Should I continue to massage that bruise Ego of yours?
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Ofemmanu1: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
You bought a car? Lol, see why I say travel o. I thought Buhari is the best president, so you call it harsh. Money making machine can brag about only buy a car with no name? Continue.

A win is a win for me..
I don't need your approval..

It's my life.

Whatsoever that is added to me is a win and mind you..

I'm not just winning, I'm breaking curses..

And this time, it's gonna be massive for me and my family.

Something BIGG is Coming!
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Masterito(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Post the car you bought. Lol.
Ofemmanu1:

A win is a win for me..
I don't need your approval..

It's my life.

Whatsoever that is added to me is a win and mind you..

I'm not just winning, I'm breaking curses..

And this time, it's gonna be massive for me and my family.

Something BIGG is Coming!
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
This is no jokes.

Apologies to our Igbos friend but this is a necessity, we need to protect our land.

Igbos MUST be tamed in Lagos this time around for their excesses.

They MUST be tamed
Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Ofemmanu1: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Post the car you bought. Lol.

Just this morning, one Nyamitfattyhed basterrd asked me to post my Landed docs. Never!

Another Potopoto pigg asked me to post my Account statement, he bit the dust!

Now, youre asking me to post my Car pics?!

On a faceless forum like Nairaland?!

To what end?!

Is it for Eba or cassava?!

To prove what?!

To get an approval from inconsequential OSU basterrds?!

haaa?!

What y'all will get is a Bucket..

Then you can Cry awayyyy.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State by Masterito(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
I am not Igbo, take it easy on yourself before the hate you have Igbos destroy your brain. I know you're poorly trained. You sound like a broke write like a broke dude.
Ofemmanu1:

Just this morning, one Nyamitfattyhed basterrd asked me to post my Landed docs. Never!

Another Potopoto pigg asked me to post my Account statement, he bit the dust!

Now, youre asking me to post my Car pics?!

On a faceless forum like Nairaland?!

To what end?!

Is it for Eba or cassava?!

To prove what?!

To get an approval from inconsequential OSU basterrds?!

haaa?!

What y'all will get is a Bucket..

Then you can Cry awayyyy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos / Northern Csos Pull Out Of NLC Strike / Lawmakers Calls For The Quick Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Refusal Brings Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.