Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Obidients Congratulates Benue People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Congratulates Benue People (4940 Views)

Inauguration: Alapa Congratulates Benue Commissioners, Other Appointees / Governor Ortom Congratulates Benue Governor-elect, Fr. Alia (photos) / Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Congratulates Benue People by nonhuman(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
We the Obidient congratulates the people of Benue and rev fr hyacinth, it's a win-win for the good people of Benue state

Other rev father should aspire to be governors in most christian states, we need good leadership inspired from Gods words, those politician telling clergymen not to get involved in politics are just mischievous just to keep the people down and milk them without interference

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by God1000(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
I just hope he will deliver on his promises and move my state forward.

I didn't support him though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by perez100: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Many States are voting for good governance but thugs are determining who rule Lagos State and some fools are celebrating it without knowing the consequences of what they are doing. Nigerians must not allow characters like Tinubu to take over Nigeria leadership because there will be no more elections in Nigeria. We will see times 50 worst elections in the future under Tinubu. You support evil but you will still tell us how you regret supporting evil Tinubu when you fall out of favour. Tinubu must be rejected for Nigerians interest. We don't need any Prophet to tell us that Nigeria will be in trouble if Tinubu is allowed to take over leadership with the stollen mandate

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Is it mc oluomo who is a known thug and an assassin that can dictate who becomes governor of Lagos state?

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Padipadi(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:
Many States are voting for good governance but thugs are determining who rule Lagos State and some fools are celebrating it without knowing the consequences of what they are doing. Nigerians must not allow characters like Tinubu to take over Nigeria leadership because there will be no more elections in Nigeria. We will see times 50 worst elections in the future under Tinubu. You support evil but you will still tell us how you regret supporting evil Tinubu when you fall out of favour. Tinubu must be rejected for Nigerians interest. We don't need any Prophet to tell us that Nigeria will be in trouble if Tinubu is allowed to take over leadership with the stollen mandate
You are not with your senses.
Leave Lagos alone. Face the north or south east.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Meyldon: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is it mc oluomo who is a known thug and an assassin that can dictate who becomes governor of Lagos state?
Thuggery prevails in Lagos. Very soon thugs will completely take over the state government. By the time they will realise the consequences, it will be too late.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by ProphetM0hammad: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:

Foolish Okafor
Name one governor that has performed better than sanwo olu in the last four years?

You people just came from alaigbo and told people to vote him out cos you want to please obi
Whereas the worst governors in the country are all in the east

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by princepeter566: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Allia will win the election but UBA will be declared the winner.
I see Alia going to court
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by thisisit: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Foolish Okafor
Name one governor that has performed better than sanwo olu in the last four years?

You people just came from alaigbo and told people to vote him out cos you want to please obi

EMMANUEL UFOM OF AKWA IBOM IS A NOISELESS ACHIEVER.. FACT CHECK

1 Like

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Iamgrey5(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:
Bro I hope you are those many states you referenced earlier and not in Lagos.
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by AnyanwuSilas: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

Has he ever criticised the Fulani herdsmen killing in Benue? You will be surprised Ortom will be better than him.

He's just using Rev Father to deceive Benue people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by God1000(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Has he ever criticised the Fulani herdsmen killing in Benue? You will be surprised Ortom will be better than him.

You are right
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by blacksam01: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2023
reverend jolly Nyame was governor who was arrested for stealing huge amount of govt funds...

so no b by priesthood...naija is cursed with stealing
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Omoawoke: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:

You have Simon Ekpa to worry about

1 Like

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by NothingDoMe: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Nor be Father vs Father? 😄
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by nonhuman(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
blacksam01:
reverend jolly Nyame was governor who was arrested for stealing huge amount of govt funds...

so no b by priesthood...naija is cursed with stealing
chai, are you serious, there are no saints in naija again everyone has turn thief include you typing

1 Like

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Pascal9: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Foolish Okafor

says a man that has been reduced to a destitute, what did sanwolu achieve
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by ProphetM0hammad: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pascal9:
says a man that has been reduced to a destitute, what did sanwolu achieve

He has commissioned the buses that will take every single okoros back to Aba on night journey
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Pascal9: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

He has commissioned the buses that will take every single okoros back to Aba on night journey
commissioning buses is an achievement to a 14th century Hunter gadara like you.ancient man
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by ProphetM0hammad: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pascal9:
commissioning buses is an achievement to a 14th century Hunter gadara like you.ancient man

Deporting all the ogbono goblin okoros back to the sad yeast will be a lasting legacy
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Pascal9: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Deporting all the ogbono goblin okoros back to the sad yeast will be a lasting legacy
that is the only thing a hobbit knows.monkey
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by ProphetM0hammad: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pascal9:
that is the only thing a hobbit knows.monkey

Pm me ,let me send you multiple obi crying tapes so you can join him
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by raskymonojendor: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to him.

Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by juman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Priests from catholic, anglican, etc should be governors and president.
But pentecostal pastors would be worse leaders pass politicians. The reason is obvious.
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Caleb15(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Them go soon kidnapp Am...Pun intended
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by sammysammy111(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
My question is, who will be the first Lady ? Congratulations Father!!!
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by Caseless: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
this man and Binnani are my favourite candidate of this election cycle. I pray he succeeds and I pray that Binnani should win.
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by PPIA: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

So you support an orthom puppet 🥴
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by PPIA: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:

This thread has nothing to do with Tinubu and lagos please
Re: Obidients Congratulates Benue People by iluvdonjazzy: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Stop fighting over this thread / Owambe People Have Finished Nigeria (picture) / Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.