Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride (1795 Views)

2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by backtovillage: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
No now.
How is that possible.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by clearcrystal: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Phantom233:
I schooled in lagos, the west are the most tribalistic region. Nigeria is filled with ethnicity. By UN charter, South east are already qualified to become a nation it's only a matter of time and international political interest.

If you believe it, you will achieve it.
We can't wait to see you have your own country.
If you eventually have Biafra, most of you will still run to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by bakynes(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Pascal9:
Soo after what Rochas did in imo state, you will still want such character to rule Nigeria, no wonder Nigeria is still a shit and dustbin country.
Then tell Obi to go to the North and make alliance with the Hausa Fulanis. Attend Nikkai weddings of top politicians, donate to Muslims there.

2 Likes

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by tungamaje: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
You that produced all the presidents how have you fared over the Igbos? Igbos are the least hungry in Nigeria despite having governed the country

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Phantom233: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2023
clearcrystal:

If you believe it, you will achieve it.
We can't wait to see you have your own country.
If you eventually have Biafra, most of you will still run to Lagos
My brother am not from d east, even your people are clamouring for a breakaway. Takeaway d seaport there's nothing special about lagos.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
stanbright:
mr man
Nothing like pride,we Igbos stand for the truth and [/b]we aren’t like cowards like the yorubas[b].
For your information,president or no president the Igbo soar higher.A tribe that is still controlling riches even after the Biafra war.Go to church and leave the Igbos alone
the same Yorubas were the once’s who murdered your coward fathers like p!gs in ORE while ojuwku ran to Abidjan only to watch in horror from afar.
At the mention of Adekunle the scorpion,your men always shit in their pampers.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roger3D:
This is one of the reasons you will find it hard to clinch the presidency. As it stands today you will be shut out of power for at least 16 more years
As I have said before eat your presidency,the Igbos do not care.We have been living well even with the little resources we have.Buying lands and houses in Lagos,turning you guys to tenant.Even in rivers state we own properties in ikwerre,Phalga and beyond.Eat your eba and leave us alone
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
the same Yorubas were the once’s who murdered your coward fathers like p!gs in ORE while ojuwku ran to Abidjan only to watch in horror from afar.
At the mention of Adekunle the scorpion,your men always shit in their pampers.
you’re a man fit fight war?lol
Na to da shout una sabi no strength.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You are still exhibiting exactly what the op pointed out.

Kedu ubosi unu ga ama ife?
The op needs to find a life and leave the Igbos out of his mouth.stop creating unnecessary topics for us the Igbos who don’t care about it.He should Bleep out with his presidency talk bullshit
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Are you talking about the coward Yorubas who used over three million of your fathers, uncles, grandfathers, mothers, and grandmothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970? Or are there another set of Yorubas who are of Igbo origin?
This a fiction and not history.Talk to me when you have something more reasonable to say
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tallesty1:
How exactly do you want us to form this alliance? I really want to learn.

Perish those talks that Hausa are cows and Yoruba - Efulefu, respects other people's religion especially Islam. The first reason people started hating in Rochas was because he built mosques and joined APC. Igbo people always align with a political party which is wrong. Yoruba may not be the best of tribe but I respect the tolerance Yoruba people have for all tribes, religions and cultures. During Salah, Yoruba people will celebrate, During Christmas, they're there. During Easter, we are there, Yoruba inter-marry with Igbo and other tribes without discrimination. Igbo people are very good, enterprising and hardworking. Igbo people truly deserve to be involved in political affairs in states they have good numbers especially in the south west where we really don't care, this can be achieved by making 4he government see the impacts and contributions done so far and aligning in like manner. Not dragging or claiming ownership or control. I believe you understand the points I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by unto(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roger3D:
This is one of the reasons you will find it hard to clinch the presidency. As it stands today you will be shut out of power for at least 16 more years
I just hope you will be successful within the 16 years. An average Igbo man is already making plans on how to better his life and that of his family, you are here talking about presidency. Can you tell me what the people of Kastina benefitted from Buhari or people of Bayelsa benefitted from Jonathan. Igbos are progressive in nature with or without presidency we will survive. Presidency only benefit few politicians close to the president
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Roger3D(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
unto:
I just hope you will be successful within the 16 years. An average Igbo man is already making plans on how to better his life and that of his family, you are here talking about presidency. Can you tell me what the people of Kastina benefitted from Buhari or people of Bayelsa benefitted from Jonathan. Igbos are progressive in nature with or without presidency we will survive. Presidency only benefit few politicians close to the president
Taa. Only ibos are successful in Nigeria. We've heard that before. Go back and do things different or leave power to more serious people and stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Epistasis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Never!!!
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Epistasis(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Phantom233:
I schooled in lagos, the west are the most tribalistic region. Nigeria is filled with ethnicity. By UN charter, South east are already qualified to become a nation it's only a matter of time and international political interest.

Story!!!
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Roger3D(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
stanbright:
As I have said before eat your presidency[b],the Igbos do not care.[/b]We have been living well even with the little resources we have.Buying lands and houses in Lagos,turning you guys to tenant.Even in rivers state we own properties in ikwerre,Phalga and beyond.Eat your eba and leave us alone
You cared so much that you voted one of your own with over 90 % of your votes. I guess it's back to Biafra or death now grin
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roger3D:
You cared so much that you voted one of your own with over 90 % of your votes. I guess it's back to Biafra or death now grin
we voted for the right choice.The Igbos have voted PDP For years whether Yoruba or Hausa .so why is it a crime now to vote for our choice?
Focus on your life mr man and leave the Igbos alone
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Roger3D(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
stanbright:
we voted for the right choice.The Igbos have voted PDP For years whether Yoruba or Hausa .so why is it a crime now to vote for our choice?
Focus on your life mr man and leave the Igbos alone
But you just said you ibos don't care about the presidency. See how you're contradicting yourself? grin
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by feedthenation(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
abuhusna1:
Seeing that you need 25% in 24 states to become president in Nigeria, can the south-east ever produce president because of their arrogance and pride they show towards the hausa and the Yoruba even to their leaders that tries to align with the hausas and the Yoruba cos they understand without the support of Yoruba and hausas they can never get to the seat of power. Even Obi can never get a block support like he did in 2023 because of his divide and rules and religious sentiment he used in his campaign. Who do you think is the person that can get national support from south-east in the neatest future to become president of Nigeria.

---It is very possible but extremely difficult if they can't build alliances with other parts of Nigeria---going by the just concluded 2023 elections---a lots of voters will be sceptical about their chances--- Labour Party has now be turned to a regional South East party like APGA with no National influence---

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roger3D:
But you just said you ibos don't care about the presidency. See how you're contradicting yourself? grin
so because we don’t care about presidency you don’t want us to vote?
When last did you see an igbo man as a presidential candidate?
But are we dead?Are we not doing well?
Mr man presidency will never be a problem to the igbos.The north have been in the government for years but yet they are still the poorest.

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
stanbright:
mr man
Nothing like pride,we Igbos stand for the truth and we aren’t like cowards like the yorubas.
For your information,president or no president the Igbo soar higher.A tribe that is still controlling riches even after the Biafra war.Go to church and leave the Igbos alone

exactly what op was sayin....
soo long you dont let go of this hubris,no chance....

not even northerners with most population behave like you igbos....

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by GodinDaFlesh: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Other regions have produced most of the presidents and how has Nigeria fared? It is still a third world shythole.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by tsdarkside(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
Other regions have produced most of the presidents and how has Nigeria fared? It is still a third world shythole.

exactly....make una keep on talkin....
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by tsdarkside(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You are still exhibiting exactly what the op pointed out.

Kedu ubosi unu ga ama ife?

very strange....he didnt even noticed he is confirmin what the op said.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by anonymous1759(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
cheesy
Absolutely Yes . If the south East recognize a supreme King in their land by doing so it'll enable them speak with one voice and their alliance can be made strong .

The only reason Northern governors stood by BAT against the cabals is because Tinubu is more like a supreme in the west if you align with him you've 90% of the south west . Until someone like that is recognized In the East no presidency except political parties just want to dash them.

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Onyiridike(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Not possible! If they do not lower their ego, form strong alliances they can never be president in Nigeria.
The question should be "how is your life better than the Igbos?"

A tribe does not become a president but an individual.

Tinubu will become president if he wins in court and not yorubas.

Tinubu and his family will enjoy the benefits of being president and not yorubas.

Tinubu will not share his salary, benefits and allowances with you.

The North or East may get more dividends of democracy than yorubas under Tinubu.

Humble yourself and work hard for your future. Tinubu doesn’t know you.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Onyiridike(f): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
abuhusna1:
Seeing that you need 25% in 24 states to become president in Nigeria, can the south-east ever produce president because of their arrogance and pride they show towards the hausa and the Yoruba even to their leaders that tries to align with the hausas and the Yoruba cos they understand without the support of Yoruba and hausas they can never get to the seat of power. Even Obi can never get a block support like he did in 2023 because of his divide and rules and religious sentiment he used in his campaign. Who do you think is the person that can get national support from south-east in the neatest future to become president of Nigeria.
The question should be "how is your life better than the Igbos?"

A tribe does not become a president but an individual.

Tinubu will become president if he wins in court and not yorubas.

Tinubu and his family will enjoy the benefits of being president and not yorubas.

Tinubu will not share his salary, benefits and allowances with you.

The North or East may get more dividends of democracy than yorubas under Tinubu.

Humble yourself and work hard for your future. Tinubu doesn’t know you.

2 Likes

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by revolt(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
You bastard tribalists. No one cares about your opinion. I warned you all about buhari in 2015 ... you folks were shouting sai baba just because you felt igbos didnt want him. IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS ANTICEDENTS. The suffering you got from that stupidity lasted 8 years. There's a reason the Blackman is referred to as a monkey. You clearly prove that saying right.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by Onyiridike(f): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Perish those talks that Hausa are cows and Yoruba are Yoruba and Efulefu, respects other people's religion especially Islam. The first reason people started hating in Rochas was because he built mosques and joined APC. Igbo people always align with a political party which is wrong. Yoruba may not be the best of tribe but I respect the tolerance Yoruba people have for all tribes, religions and cultures. During Salah, Yoruba people will celebrate, During Christmas, they're there. During Easter, we are there, Yoruba inter-marry with Igbo and other tribes without discrimination. Igbo people are very good, enterprising and hardworking. Igbo people truly deserve to be involved in political affairs in states they have good numbers especially in the south west where we really don't care, this can be achieved by making 4he government see the impacts and contributions done so far and aligning in like manner. Not dragging or claiming ownership or control. I believe you understand the points I'm talking about.
Which means yorubas are confused and do not stand for anything.
Muslims enjoy their religion peacefully in the East. Nobody is attacking them.
Igbos are almost entirely Christians. That is who we are. We cannot change who we are for political benefits.
Take your presidency and leave us with our freedom.
Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by stanbright(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

exactly what op was sayin....
soo long you dont let go of this hubris,no chance....

not even northerners with most population behave like you igbos....
most population but they are dying of poverty
Lol.I rather be small in population and rich

1 Like

Re: Can Southeast Ever Produce President In Nigeria With Their Pride by tsdarkside(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
stanbright:
most population but they are dying of poverty
Lol.I rather be small in population and rich

haha....you cant even go to your region without fear....
abeg tell....how many of you went to holidays last christmas....??

not that i even care about that lucifer whorship bullshitt sef....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Selects Cabinet / Improving Nigeria: Can We Be Change Agents? / Coli: Begging For Is'lam And The Shame Of A Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.