Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls (25779 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by goody2019: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is that a chairman or a thug on leave?
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by PrinceMajestic: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Fg sud.......first begin the cancellation right there from peter obi's ward(pulling unit)........

Peter obi is the MASTER RIGGER OF THE JUST CONCLUDED PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION........

How on earth wouldn't Tinubu or Atiku have at least a vote in peter obi's ward??how bout votes from their agents too??

To all he.ebos.......who might feel like quoting me got a song for yall.........

Singing!!!
Cry cry babies....
How are you??
Shame!!?😂😂

1 Like

Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by DMerciful(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
You think this is a football match......you don't know what you're doing
Mastakija:
Make una rest cheesy

If gbadebo doesn't win lagos
He should go to Anambra
If chinedu doesn't win Anambra
He should go to Sierra leone
If vivour doesn't win Sierra Leone
He should go to liberia
If Rhode doesn't win liberia
He should retire!
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by Realist777: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
usecondom:
Go and cancel it and then conduct your own.
Don't mind those fools, they go dey shout cancel when dey collect
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by Reportbutton: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Majesty7:

Thank you for making my Sunday grin grin grin
My pleasure, boss grin
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by Analyst7: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mastakija:
Make una rest cheesy

He should go to Anambra
He should go to liberia
He should retire!
Ode shey na only igbo dy vote gbadebo, abi shey na only sanwo be the only yoruba gov candidate

God will punish people like you, you will cry and regret but it will be too late for you
Evil bastard, anywhere belle face
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by olamike02: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
"We condemn the entire process" "We call for the cancellation of votes in places where there's vote suppression" ,These people are politically naive. They thought election is synonymous to labour agitation.🤔🤔🤔
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by pussyeater(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mastakija:
Make una rest cheesy

He should go to Anambra
He should go to liberia
He should retire!
Savage grin grin grin
Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by Princewell2012(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
To live a long life and peaceful one for that matter, you must learn never to allow circumstances beyond your control to determine your happiness.

Reality will always appear differently when you are on the one in charge.
Don't be in a hurry to criticize unnecessarily, coz criticism means nothing to our political class.
If you're not ready for a forceful coercion for change in leadership like in the endsars, just ponder everything you see as results in your heart.
The likes of Adams oshiomhole criticized Obasanjo, tinubu criticized Jonathan and FFK criticized APC led Government but where is he today, even the woMAN that calls himself Reno omokri has been busy seeking for political relevance by criticizing anyone through unfiltered utterances that should have never been heard from a man.
So my fellow ordinary Nigerians, it's about what you can do from your heart to save the country when given the chance to make an impact.
Charity, they say begins at home.
The problem of Nigeria is not at the helm of affairs alone, it is deep rooted from our various family unit, the values we appreciate and share, our understanding of reality and ability to accept truths without sentiment, reasoning without biases.
Right now every one is on a survival mode making the society a jungle which calls for survival of the fittest.
Please let's be calming down and make amend in every unit nature has entrusted in our care.
As a father
As a mother
As junior brother
As a senior brother
As a senior sister or junior sister
As an employer or an employee..........
How are you playing your family roles?
Do you rob other people of their MANDATES JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE UPPER HAND E.G SELLING FAMILY LAND AND DENYING YOUR SIBLINGS WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THEM AND YOU COME HERE TO DISTURB US OVER TINUBU VS PETER OBI VS ATIKU SAGA.
Please let us ask ourselves questions......

You re right. That Reno mokiri or whayia it called is the worst, whenever I see his post I don't bother to open it even FFK , I decided not to participated on yesterday voting, because I know it is not going to count. How many thugs did police arrest yesterday, so why should I go and kill myself

1 Like

Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ceenachi:
It's obvious APC can't win elections without rigging, the master of rigging was rigged out by PDP in Edo state Oshiomohle). Oshiomohle, Inec, nasiru, Wike, and bubu and the president-select not elect because he didn't win the election these are the people holding Nigeria hostage, my obidient people don't give up your struggles to rescue Nigeria from bad Leadership, we are at point of winning this battle, if Obidient must win this struggle of rescue Nigeria, the time is now.

Lol

Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerian politicians are something eh: I win its credible. I lose its not credible.

Re: We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls by TeezyMarley01: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
‘We Are Far From True Democracy’ - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber And HOA Elections

https://igberetvnews.com/1441160/far-true-democracy-lp-calls-cancellation-guber-hoa-elections/

una no dey rest? That one sef for Lagos CRV aji wetin be hin name dey talk say e no go congRatulate sanwo olu. Hahaha 🤣 court go full o. Obi supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.