Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Yoruba Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Agenda (547 Views)

The Hidden Yoruba Agenda / Nwosu Is Pained That This Is Called Yoruba Agenda. He Wants An Igbo Agenda. / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Agenda by yorubat: 7:43am On May 19, 2022
I think it is right time we yorubas come together to have an agenda on how to be prosperous in a united Nigeria.

We can say we are the most progressive people in Africa and yet our people suffer from unemployment, from lack of education and poverty.

If we say we are the most progressive group in Nigeria then we need to have an agenda for the next 20 to 30 years on how to reduce unemployment and proverty in our land.
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Nobody: 8:07am On May 19, 2022
YORUBA NATION NOW

Re: The Yoruba Agenda by yorubat: 8:14am On May 19, 2022
jerseyboy:
YORUBA NATION NOW

I am not in support of yoruba nation, i belive we yorubas can be extremely prosperous within Nigeria
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Lionnation: 8:15am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:

I am not in support of yoruba nation, i belive we yorubas can be extremely prosperous within Nigeria
fear fear
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Nobody: 8:19am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:

Can... Can...Can... if... if... if... All impossible scenarios that will never happen. Meanwhile Yoruba refugees are still in Benin Republic.

Wake up. Shake up your fears.
Nigeria will never be a good place. Even your conscience knows that is the absolute truth.
In another generation in Nigeria all Yoruba land and culture will be lost.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Agenda by BSdetective: 8:30am On May 19, 2022
Either you're for one nigeria or Oduduwa nation. What's important is that you get your voters card. With your voters card you can vote pro-yoruba nationalists into government and have your interests pushed.
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Reality3080: 8:36am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:
I think it is right time we yorubas come together to have an agenda on how to be prosperous in a united Nigeria.

We can say we are the most progressive people in Africa and yet our people suffer from unemployment, from lack of education and poverty.

If we say we are the most progressive group in Nigeria then we need to have an agenda for the next 20 to 30 years on how to reduce unemployment and proverty in our land.
Emeka u create account yesterday n u create thread immediately,we already know your mission u better go n face your Biafra in peace
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Nobody: 8:56am On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:
Emeka u create account yesterday n u create thread immediately,we already know your mission u better go n face your Biafra in peace
Na Emeka true true.
Igbo always think they are smart and can manipulate others easily.
Next he will create Anioma moniker and start advocating Anioma is Igbo torment on people who are dead set never to have anything to do with Igbo.
Igbos know if they have a fraction of the advantages of the Yoruba has especially in terms of Geography, language, culture, no force on earth will keep them inside Nigeria for one day.
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Reality3080: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
jerseyboy:

Na Emeka true true.
Igbo always think they are smart and can manipulate others easily.
Next he will create Anioma moniker and start advocating Anioma is Igbo torment on people who are dead set never to have anything to do with Igbo.
Igbos know if they have a fraction of the advantages of the Yoruba has especially in terms of Geography, language, culture, no force on earth will keep them inside Nigeria for one day.
every sane Nigerian knows what an Igbo man is up to n their mischievous character so nobody will fall for it again

That princeoflagos,oyeofikotun gave them out as highly mischievous,no wonder people don’t want to have anything doing with them

They are fighting d north,the south south aren’t in good terms with them n d yorubas that are cool with them they have misuse all d privileges

If yorubas start treating them same way hausas are doing then it’s game over for them

It’s highly annoying that yorubas that are calm with them is whom they hate d most
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Nigerialabalaba: 9:42am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:

cc Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 8 and rule 9 broken
Re: The Yoruba Agenda by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:
every sane Nigerian knows what an Igbo man is up to n their mischievous character so nobody will fall for it again

That princeoflagos,oyeofikotun gave them out as highly mischievous,no wonder people don’t want to have anything doing with them

They are fighting d north,the south south aren’t in good terms with them n d yorubas that are cool with them they have misuse all d privileges

If yorubas start treating them same way hausas are doing then it’s game over for them

It’s highly annoying that yorubas that are calm with them is whom they hate d most

IGBO HATRED FOR YORUBA IS PURE ENVY, JEALOUSY & INFERIOURITY COMPLEX. YORUBA HAS HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION, IGBO HAS NONE. YORUBA HAS CULTURE, FUNGIBLE LANGUAGE, SEA ACCESS.

IGBO TOXICITY CHASED AWAY SOUTHERN CAMEROON FROM NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Ex-apc National Scribe, Akpanudoedehe Dumps Party Ahead Of Presidential / Tinubu Vs Obi's Leadership Credentials, Political Party Apart / 2023: A.P.C Stakeholders Calls For National Inclusion/unity, Seeks Christian V.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.