Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media (38941 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Tee2027: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
accordadoga25:
They do worse but will still be the one playing the victim...

They even harrassed this lady... We are very sure thousands of other people were also harrassed by these πŸ–πŸ–
In the last presidential election, we all witnessed how voters not in support of LP were harrassed...

Anyways, Sanwo ti wole..
Oju ti awon oloriburuku πŸ–πŸ–

If dem no wan vote for Jagaban, na dem choice but which one come be the hatred dem come get for Papa for no reason dey insult am everywhere? We were all quiet.. Na now we ready for dem .. ÀWON OMO ATOKO BA ILÉ JÉ

They are real omo ale. Awon irakiran omo ewure gbogbo. Dey are all oloriburuku somebody.

Na now we ready for dem.
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Smooyis(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
It's your choice and nobody has the right to insult you madam.

I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to commit this act. I'm tired with life. Nothing seems to be going on well. People are not nice any longer. God has abandoned me
God is love. He loves you dearly but detests your sins.
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by sixthsensekids(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
NOTINVAIN02:
grin grin

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature

Got one.
4 years
Good standing
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Lightorder: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Toyin is one of Edo person I like.

She grew up in Ibadan and respect Yoruba culture.

Unlike one Igede boy on this forum.

Very strong lady.
Yoruba culture of brigandage , tribalism and insincerity? Let us see how far this card played in Lagos will take all of us. When payback time is fully loaded, let no one cry. I spit
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Elnuk34(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eco99:

I am nonplussed that a country as diverse and Brobdingnagian as Nigeria is infested with a rancorously antediluvian mindset that is perniciously intransigent, and you wonder why Africa is so poor, with all its natural resources.

What a frightfully primitive ninny, a wickedly salacious troglodyte, a repugnant cretin, and a subliterate witless simpleton.
Are you done?
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Allisgud: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
This dilapidated pkekus, social media just dey give people relevancy
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Alliswell248: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
The ladies should just keep quiet, na oversabbi dey kill monkey.

But you never said this about P square.....
Your fellow PO supporters insulted everyone who doesn't support PO , even Baba Adeboye.
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Alliswell248: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Allisgud:
This dilapidated pkekus, social media just dey give people relevancy

Painment by an uncouthed, and untrained kids with no regard for elders.

Wastage of education and money.
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Exedyne: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
grin
-Beaten blue black in presidential election.
-Spanked in Lagos governorship election
-Smacked in Anambra state election too, their messiah, Obi even lost his constituency to APGA.

Labourer party. Labour in vain. Losers forever.

Lamba partys ipobagenda has been exposed.
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Electorate: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
grin
-Smacked in Anambra state election too, their messiah, Obi even lost his constituency to APGA.

it still leaves you broke and jobless grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Allisgud: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Painment by an uncouthed, and untrained kids with no regard for elders.

Wastage of education and money.
egbon malu hwfr
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Johnjustice: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubu is a prophet

They shall labor in vain grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Kriskels: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
Before anyone of you will trash Lagos and Lagosians in general remember you left your mud and came to Lagos in search of greener pastures.
ode who told you they left mud in there. Villages well i dont blame u mumu man we pass una by far Aje
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Bimpe29: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
As e dey pain, e dey sweet us.
lhordspy:
Actress Toyin Abraham gave a savage response to those that attacked her on social media for supporting APC.

Live Scores
TOYIN : ......... .2 : ........ .0.... : BULLIES
(Bola Tinubu)
(Sanwo Olu)

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1637381753537961987?t=BOiv5nJy7KWPtXi0r_ijTw&s=19

https://twitter.com/toyin_abraham1/status/1637148376494997509?t=VPkPOSOyzXhcwN6oHi-flw&s=19
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by peculiar2233: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
grin

Woe unto all of you that are supporting mediocrity, it's coming to you all sooner or later. Karma is a bitch
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Bigbayour: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
1.No Yoruba should buy anything in traffic agaij going forward.

2. Sanwo Olu should ban traffic Hawkers going forward

3. All Ibo Senior officers in Govt house should be retired prematurely

4. Revokes majority of Igbo properties CofO. This can be done systematically and technically.

5. Take over alaba and Ladipo and demolish the structure under the guise of rebuilding modern lock up shops and ensure over 90% of the new structure are taken by Yorubas (Just like it was done in Tejuosho Markets).....

Battleline has been drawn.

You people will see fire in the next 4 years...

Nah we get Aso Rock, nah we get Judiciary, nah we get media. No where to run to
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by Emir22: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Some people write about Igbos as if we are unaware of the filthy money they make. We know about it. We know how everything is business from ritual, prostitution, drug and human trafficking etc. Others make money without noise about it doesn't, this just say Igbos are lousy. Yorubas understand the vanity of life but the day you tell it to their face you asked for their wrath. Henceforth, Lagos and Yorubaland will never be the same again. The gods are wise.
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by thecommunist(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Awon scammers. Take the Omooluabi and keep it. We are now doing 1:1. E fe la!
Lol...
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kriskels:
ode who told you they left mud in there. Villages well i dont blame u mumu man we pass una by far Aje
Lagos is like London to you guys forget
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by yellowman2225(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2023
thisisit:
THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT IN YORUBA'S HISTORY...

THE GREAT IDEALS OF AWOISM AS EPITOMIZED BY JAKANDE HAS BEEN IRREPARABLY DESTROYED.

THE OMOLUABINESS OF YORUBAS THAT IMPLIES ENLIGHTENMENT, COURTSEY, RESPECT, AS EVIDENCED BY MKO ABIOLA'S NATIONAL APPEAL HAS BEEN DESECRATED.

A GRADUAL SLIDE FROM BEING A CIVILIZED RACE TO A BABARIC ONE.

ULTIMATELY, WE SHALL INADVERTENTLY REVERT TO THE REGIONAL POLITICAL TEMPLATE BEQUEATHED TO US IN 1960 BY OUR VISIONARY & FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS.

BUT YOUR BROTHER AGUIYI IRONSI IS YHE ONE THAT TRUNCATED YHE REGIONAL SYSTEM AND GAVE US THE STATES.

HOW ABOUT YOU TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOUR ZIK DID?

AWO IS YOUR PROBLEM!

AWOLOWOS LEGACIES LITTERED EVERY NOOKS AND CRANNIES OF YORUBA LAND. CAN YOU SHOW US YOUR OWN LEADERS LEGACIES?
Re: Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Yes, Igbos are richer than Dangote.
Foolish monkey
Dangote is the only one u can mention.....Dangote that has monopolize Nigeria economy for the people at the TOP.your suffer just start

Mumu,Dangote brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.