Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Illusion Called One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illusion Called One Nigeria (312 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu / The Illusion Of Oil By The Niger Delta And Their Rejection For Biafra / Who Are The People Benefiting From The So Called One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Illusion Called One Nigeria by MajTee: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
What do you think is the bigger lesson from 2023 election?
We can now attest that
Nnamdi Kanu was right
Me:Nigeria is better disintegrated
You?

1 Like

Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
grin It didn't require an election for me to know there's nothing like One Nijeriya. Just going to a market dominated by one tribe confirms it to me daily. If one shop doesn't have what you need, they will connive with their brothers from other shops and still sell the item to you in a very unreasonable price. God sees all these things. That's why calling on Him to bring an Obi presidency is mere noise making! We are a corrupt people.
Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by thisisit: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
ULTIMATELY, WE SHALL INADVERTENTLY REVERT TO THE REGIONAL POLITICAL TEMPLATE BEQUEATHED TO US IN 1960 BY OUR VISIONARY & FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS.
Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
These same tribalistic bigots are the same people that will be shouting racism abroad, one Nigeria my ass's
Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
MajTee:
What do you think is the bigger lesson from 2023 election?
We can now attest that
Nnamdi Kanu was right
Me:Nigeria is better disintegrated
You?

The only lesson from the 2023 elections is that "one Nigeria" is the biggest fraud to come out of West Africa

1 Like

Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by MechanicMike: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2023
ashawopikin:
These same tribalistic bigots are the same people that will be shouting racism abroad, one Nigeria my ass's

brother mrcork say u were thong sir...can i boook u for nakkin sir? smiley
Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by ObalaEmma: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
The problem in Nigeria is that, Many tribes and states are trying to depend on one another. Another is there is a stark difference in our leadership ideology and no one is trying to mend it.
Finally, there is no conscience among those that lead. It is always their pockets before their tribe and maybe their country.

It is a Banana Republic.
Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Una just dey know?
My greatest regret is being lured into the obidient movement by a yoruba guy that guy mouth too sweet he gave me flyers and cap and preached a better Nigeria with obi i told i am ipob he saod but obi is my brother i no know how i fall now see as e end mtchewwwww.
Re: The Illusion Called One Nigeria by Zandena(f): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
I understand your agony of defeat which did not just occur by chance, it is as a result of your own undoings.
I also knew the sudden patriotism you and other Obi-diots exhibited before the polls were fake. It was purely a machinations and use of deceit to gain power. But alas Nigerians were wise by not allowing evil agenda to prosper.
So leak your wounds gently before it kills you!
Mad people from hell

(1) (Reply)

Verbal Ethnic Attacks, Violence During Polls Saddening - Tinubu / Lp, Nnpp Win One Each, Pdp Gets 9, Apc Clinches 15 States — How Political Partie / So It Is Painful When Say Bad Things About Ones Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.