Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? (923 Views)

Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? by Proudlyomonna: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
As a nwafor Apc has no place in my ideas and views of politics.
It's a shame that the average Nigerian has been patterned to view Politics with their evil black mind cheesy
We have a situation where people are being killed senseless in elections like se na war time we dey grin
Just close your eyes and imagine People being killed like this in Switzerland all in the name of election no be juju be that grin cheesy
I supported my Landlord over His brothers from other Yoruba state and I will be doing so over and over again.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin grin
Re: So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:
I can imagine if the whites had not allowed black slave decendants to vote. They would have been screaming and marching all around accusing white people of racism. Saying they work and pay tax so they deserve to vote.

Now we fellow blacks are tearing each other like this. These people pay their tax, aren't the ones doing agbero up and down bus stops. They should be allowed to vote afterall they are not even contesting most of the time.

Honestly if it was africans that were the ones taking slaves, till today there will still be slavery because we'll say its our culture.

Africans and blacks are the most discriminatory in the world, reason i don't join in their BLM protest.
Re: So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? by Dolphinhit: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
History555:

Yorubas define omo ibo has anyone that is not yoruba in the sw. But in ph, uyo, they will not call them omo ibo. But once they enter lagos they bcom omo ibo

I tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW CAN PETER OBI AND LP BE DECLARED WINNER BY THE COURTS? / The Worst Thing that Will Happen To Nigeria Is Shettima Taking Over / Presidential Spokesperson Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.