Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? (3349 Views)

Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / If Yorubas Own Lagos, Then Gwari Owns Abuja / Why Can't Igbos And Yorubas Unite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by WesternPanzer: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2023
On the eve of the gubernatorial election day in Lagos, the traditional rulers of Lagos State declared Oro Festival in Lagos to "ensure smooth running of the elections." But the end game was actually to disenfranchise those who they feel will not vote the candidate of their choice.

Even MC Oluomo was seen on video saying anyone that will not vote APC should not come out or face severe consequences.

Igbos and other nationalities residing within Lagos state abided by the order. Very wonderful.

I believe its return match now.

Ndigbo, Why can't the Igbos of Imo state declare Okonko festival on the election day?

This is to ensure that ONLY THE CANDIDATE THAT WILL SERVE THE INTEREST OF IMOLITES IS VOTED INTO POWER.

Wouldnt that be fair? What is good for the geese is good for the gander right?

Imolites should also ensure thay anyone that would not vote LP Party or Maybe PDP should not come out on election day.

On election day, anyone that votes against the Labour Party or PDP should be made to face the consequences. All is fair and square in war.

Do it everything on earth to remove Uzodimma from Power and Delete APC from all corridors of power from Imo state. Deliver either LP or any other Pro Imolite.

If MC Oluomo and other animals (Thugs) in Lagos can do it and get away, why not Imo state? They delivered Sanwo Olu through thuggery right? smiley smiley

Imolites should do this knowing that their future depends on this election. It should be a do or die affair as admonished by our President in one of his speeches.

Imolites should borrow a leaf from the last presidential election tribunal and ensure that the whole election matter is settled on election day decisively. No questions asked.

The Judiciary in Nigeria as prooven by recent cases is only for the RICH, STRONG AND MIGHTY.

N.B (Take Note of the Video Below Before Your You quote me)

Below is Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the future generation on what election should be about. He said that Power is not going to be served in a restaurant or a la carte. He said power should be grabbed at all costs. Maybe Imolites should borrow a leaf and grab power from Hope Uzodimma at all costs. Just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4kgJAsHCok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by yemmight(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2023
You are the real animal here. Pack and go coordinate your Okonkwo Canival in Imo.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by lexylaw40: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Lagos is still the most democractic state in Nigeria..take it or leave it. Eko o ni baje oo

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by SeeWahala: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2023
In igbo land election matters is never taken as a do or die affair because all igbos have since realized that for even your cousin (leave townsmen or village man) to become the ruler or king of a community doesn't stipulate or guarantee that you will directly benifit from his leadership in any way.

It's only agbadorians from that other side that believe because a person speaks the same language or prays to the same god that things will automatically favor them and their families once they vote that person into power.

The fact is that they keep tasting the coffee late but never ever learn their lessons undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by WesternPanzer: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2023
yemmight:
You are the real animal here. Pack and go coordinate your Okonkwo Canival in Imo.

Below is Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu saying that Power is not going to be served in a restaurant or a la carte. He said power should be grabbed at all costs. Maybe Imolites should borrow a leaf. Just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Sirmwill: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2023
I'm sure your dearest Family members are these animals we see in Lagos

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by lexylaw40: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:
In igbo land election matters is never taken as a do or die affair because all igbos have since realized that for even your cousin (leave townsmen or village man) to become the ruler or king of a community doesn't stipulate or guarantee that you will directly benifit from his leadership in any way.

It's only agbadorians from that other side that believe because a person speaks the same language or prays to the same god that things will automatically favor them and their families once they vote that person into power.

The fact is that they keep getting tasting the coffee late but never ever learn their lessons undecided
please don't make me post pictures of the many prominent igbos , even chancellors, senetorial aspirants, even many traditinal rulers that were killed, attacked or kidnaped in this 2023, all in the name of election. Pls enough of this madness

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by SeeWahala: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
please don't make me post pictures of the many prominent igbos , even chancellors, senetorial aspirants, even many traditinal rulers that were killed, attacked or kidnaped in this 2023, all in the name of election. Pls enough of this madness

That's what I'm saying . . .

Politicians and political stooges are the ones perpetuating those crimes and not the ordinary yeomen on the streets like you and me undecided

In lagos, even a road side vulcanizer was ready to fight off igbo voters all in the name of emilokan or nothing grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Smithkafors(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2023
lexylaw40:

Kidnapped where or politically motivated kidnappings?. Is immune from it though. But I think SW carries the top. It was very embarrassing to see.Did u see any people going from street to street harassing people.

Let’s learn to be objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by WesternPanzer: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2023
yemmight:

I hope you are aware am only calling on Imolites to do what is necessary and protect their state. This has nothing to do with Lagos. So why the anger?

MC OLUOMO and the other Animals am talking about threatening citizens of a democratic nation not to come out and vote. Are you one of the animals in that video making the threaths? Just asking.

He explicitly mentioned Igbos. Link below

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1629456962168446977?lang=en
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Obiedun(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:

I hope you are aware am only calling on Imolites to do what is necessary and protect their state. This has nothing to do with Lagos. So why the anger?

MC OLUOMO and the other Animals am talking about threatening citizens of a democratic nation not to come out and vote. Are you one of the animals in that video making the threaths? Just asking.

He explicitly mentioned Igbos. Link below

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1629456962168446977?lang=en
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by APCNig: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Everybody has the constitutional right to be stupid, but don't drag me into your stupidity.

APC controls all the security agencies in the country, how can Imolites now stop APC members from voting in APC controlled state. Shey una wan commit suicide ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Resurrection212: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Look at your head like okonko first you aren't from imo so what is your business about our state. The traditional rulers. Are responsible for any rituals rites and our amiable governor Uzodinma is doing well and continuity is what we want. Anambra people always trying to caused problem in other state .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by ablejesus26(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
Look at your head like okonko first you aren't from imo so what is your business about our state. The traditional rulers. Are responsible for any rituals rites and our amiable governor Uzodinma is doing well and continuity is what we want. Anambra people always trying to caused problem in other state .

Ewu which Hopeless Uzodinjo is doing well,this one must be an APC urchin grin
It is impossible for an APC urchin to make sense for they have been destined to zombie till they fall.

The collective agreement in IMO state is that the supreme Court criminal Governor must go so anyi ga nwo miri ma dobe iko.
Apc will come 4th again,IMO State is the State with the most educated people in Nigeria so We can not toll the lane of Apc urchins in Lagos State.

The evil APC party of calamity has already become an abomination in IMO State,this is no news.
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by lexylaw40: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2023
ablejesus26:

Ewu which Hopeless Uzodinjo is doing well,this one must be an APC urchin grin
It is impossible for an APC urchin to make sense for they have been destined to zombie till they fall.

The collective agreement in IMO state is that the supreme Court criminal Governor must go so anyi ga nwo miri ma dobe iko.
Apc will come 4th again,IMO State is the State with the most educated people in Nigeria so We can not toll the lane of Apc urchins in Lagos State.

The evil APC party of calamity has already become an abomination in IMO State,this is no news.
anyone that does not support your madness is an apc urchin. Now I understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by WesternPanzer: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2023
Ndi Imo should borrow a leaf from the speech of Bola Tinubu here.

Learn how to fight for power. Please don't come online tomorrow and start complaining of how hope uzodimma turned Imo state to a war zone.

If he is good, do with your vote whatever you decide.

If he is not good, you people have to decisively remove him from power through your votes. Give him the Ikedi Ohakim treatment.

When Tinubu said he will grab power, he meant it. Please grab power too. Whoever has Power can undermine your destiny and your future generations. All die na die. You will eventually die one day.

Please borrow a leaf from the speech of President Bola Tinubu

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Raf4: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2023
I'm not sure if any Yoruba or other tribes would be interested in whoever becomes the governor of Imo or other SE states. That's purely ndigbos' affairs. It is only Igbos that will always want to chuk mouth into other people's politics. Hence the reason for wotowoto they always collect here and there πŸ˜‰

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Goodvibes007: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:

The fact is that they keep tasting the coffee late but never ever learn their lessons undecided
Only when Peter obi is involved..

https://www.nairaland.com/7893055/president-bola-tinubu-need-find#126672449

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by WesternPanzer: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Raf4:
I'm not sure if any Yoruba or other tribes would be interested in whoever becomes the governor of Imo or other SE states. That's purely ndigbos' affairs. It is only Igbos that will always want to chuk mouth into other people's politics. Hence the reason for wotowoto they always collect here and there πŸ˜‰

And that is why am advocating that Igbos in Imo state should decisively grab power at all costs.

All rules should be suspended as seen in the last elections in Nigeria where it doesnt matter the laid down rule.

The most important information is that whoever they select should be Pro-Imo State. A hardcore imolite.

Ndi Imo, learn strategy from Tinubu. Election is war. This was him advising the future generation on what elections should be about.

Ndi Imo, show no mercy when grabbing power. You bave been informed and I believe you know this already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Raf4: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:

And that is why am advocating that Igbos in Imo state should decisively grab power at all costs.

All rules should be suspended as seen in the last elections in Nigeria where it doesnt matter the laid down rule.

The most important information is that whoever they select should be Pro-Imo State. A hardcore imolite.

Ndi Imo, learn strategy from Tinubu. Election is war. This was him advising the future generation on what elections should be about.

Ndi Imo, show no mercy when grabbing power. You bave been informed and I believe you know this already.

It's non of our business in the SW. Don't drag us into your politics and stop poking nose into ours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by ablejesus26(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
anyone that does not support your madness is an apc urchin. Now I understand

What madness is this zombie talking about.

You support a party that is undeniably the worst calamity to hit this Country.

You support a party that is undeniably the greatest threat to the survival of the common man in Nigeria, yet you expect me not to call You a zombeic urchin undecided

Boy You are an urchin an unrepentant zombie.
Prove that You are not a zombie by telling us the philosophy and ideologies of Apc as a political structure and how they hence affect the lives of the people they govern.

I stand with Apga for I buy into their Ideology to create a unified political force in Igboland that will drive the region into self development in one mind and unity.

An illiterate like You view politics as just win elections,your heart is sold off by this senseless my party my candidate must win madness We have running here as politics. Your dull mind is dead to the reality of the essence of politics which is suppose to make the life of a people better.
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by lexylaw40: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
I can't vote for someone who takes advice from mad men.. simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by jogojogo: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:

And a candidate was killed in Enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Jostoman: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obiedun:
Who cares?
so you dont care now?
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Jostoman: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
What is good in lagos is also good in IMO State.
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Dagame: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tottenham vs Chelsea
Tip== Home 1X

Possible out comes
Home win
Chelsea to Score
Son to score
Maddison to score

Watch our Sure football predictions
For today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITBleMZjCA?feature=shared
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by SeeWahala: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
jogojogo:

And a candidate was killed in Enugu

Yes

Killed by other candidates and their stooges

1 Like

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by SeeWahala: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Only when Peter obi is involved..

https://www.nairaland.com/7893055/president-bola-tinubu-need-find#126672449

I know you regret voting for emilokan today cool

No need to own up, the suffering is visible from waaay over here bro wink
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by alanto: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Different scenerio
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by BentizilL0: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who's holding you back from not doing such?...

Who the god's want to kill, they first make mad... grin

1 Like

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Obiedun(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jostoman:
so you dont care now?
You just shut up! Who called you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Good Or Bad / Yoruba In Abia Appoint Monarch / My Mango Farm Can Generate N3.5bn Yearly β€” Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.