Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats (33209 Views)

Osun Speaker Adewale Egbedun Prevents Policemen From Extorting Money From Youths / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by coolplanet: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If they impeach him, who takes over?

Is deputy takes over but not him
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Prince111111: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amotolongbo:
yinmu.

You don’t know Nigerian politics.

More than half of the House members will defect to APC, like it happened in Imo State
You don't know Osun People at all
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by jeff1993: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gidabiller2:
She posted again.

The accuracy is suspicious. Cos one of her cs played. lipsrsealed
..... Dont be naive .... she always edits her game bro .... she us a scammer just like the way u are a scammer also.... U are an accomplice to fraud.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by renderme: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
infogeneral:
Osun state is traditionally a PDP state

Lol, no it’s not. Osun has been APC since 1999. They’re tired now and have gone PDP and don’t want anything to do with APC

The opposite happened in Ekiti & Kwara state. Now they don’t want anything to do with PDP and are voting APC all through.

Oyo state switches party every 4-8years. Consistently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Emmyxclusive: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's obvious osun people love pdp and adeleke so I don't know why they want to use court to boot adeleke out.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

Oponu, u and who be family matter, we hate u people and anything that concerns u bastards, drug dealers and thieves of a party, taking all of osun money to Lagos and sharing with there families and goons, where as the residents suffer setbacks in infrastructure and unpaid salaries.., thief na ogun go dey kill all of u ur generations and the one yet unborn wey dey use osun money ball while the people that owns the money are been starved and denied there salaries for years… Imole just use 100days and we don see drastic changes when our money no Dey go ur pockets again spit on all of u

See this pained olori'bu nyanmiri claiming osun....idiot na so shame catch u reach to make you denounce your origin? Bastard idiot wey follow rice truck enter Abuja dey claim osun...😄😄😄
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Apc in that state will be crying by now good news to osun people and that guy that says vote is not count can you see now that the osun vote is now counted
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Oponu ni ę, Ademola Adeleke's mother is igbo from Enugu while his wife is also Igbo. Odę
Therefore, you have the right to pokenose in their affairs huh? Na why una go remain irrelevant and lowest class citizen for Nigeria be that ..go and take care of your impoverished south east first...

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by TOYNEX(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Osun now perfectly monopolised grin
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Vadese1: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
I respect this Adeleke man. He is love by his people.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Stuffyj(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gidabiller2:
She posted again.

This one just entered too. It pains me I saw it late.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by dahnimoh(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is trashing. 25:1
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Iamicekid(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

See this pained olori'bu nyanmiri claiming osun....idiot na so shame catch u reach to make you denounce your origin? Bastard idiot wey follow rice truck enter Abuja dey claim osun...😄😄😄

Abi o fe soribu ni, aye re de ma baje, oni sorire, omo ale, omo po bi ibon, kole dumuni fun e, ni gbati Wo ti fun iwo na ni owo kere kan, won ti fi ra ebi ati ara re…. Ofo ni omi efo se ofo lo mo se, at iwo abi awon ologun oloro oga re… kosi lo
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Stuffyj(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
renderme:

Lol, no it’s not. Osun has been APC since 1999. They’re tired now and have gone PDP and don’t want anything to do with APC

The opposite happened in Ekiti & Kwara state. Now they don’t want anything to do with PDP and are voting APC all through.

I don't know why u people are confident in confusing people. Osun has been APC since 1999 u said? So, former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola was APC right? If u r not sure of something, it's better u ask those who know.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

Abi o fe soribu ni, aye re de ma baje, oni sorire, omo ale, omo po bi ibon, kole dumuni fun e, ni gbati Wo ti fun iwo na ni owo kere kan, won ti fi ra ebi ati ara re…. Ofo ni omi efo se ofo lo mo se, at iwo abi awon ologun oloro oga re… kosi lo

Still doesn't change the fact that you are defeated bastard nyanmiri...we have accommodated you well enough to be able to speak even core Yoruba...you are just a dying horse throwing last kicks...I can feel how much you re pained from your aggressive post..
It sweetens and glades my mind seeing you in so much pains 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by ThEGodFaDa2: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

Therefore, you have the right to pokenose in their affairs huh? Na why una go remain irrelevant and lowest class citizen for Nigeria be that ..go and take care of your impoverished south east first...
Oponu, I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken useless oniranu family but i wasn't wired to hate other tribes.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Oponu, I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken useless oniranu family but i wasn't wired to hate other tribes.

Nyanmiri.....your tears tastes so good....keep sulking..😄😄😄😁😁
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pymetrics: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Penguin2:
APC can now use Supreme Court to return Oyetola so that PDP lawmakers will impeach his ass.

If Oyetola wins that court cases, these lawmakers won't do him any bad. Most of them were APC before decamping to pdp. He will find a way to align with them.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Vatod(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amotolongbo:
yinmu.

You don’t know Nigerian politics.

More than half of the House members will defect to APC, like it happened in Imo State
Did you know about the new electoral law?
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Iamicekid(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

Still doesn't change the fact that you are defeated bastard nyanmiri...we have accommodated you well enough to be able to speak even core Yoruba...you are just a dying horse throwing last kicks...I can feel how much you re pained from your aggressive post..
It sweetens and glades my mind seeing you in so much pains 😭😭😭😭😭

One thing have notice, about u people and ur failed party is that once things ain’t going ur way, u always find nonsense to change the subject, called me igbo from today to tomorrow it’s won’t change me from been a Yoruba and I’m not even any Yoruba commoner like u, I came from a Family of kings, go Ila and ask for ile oba Otin, that my family house fool, unna loose abi unna no loose unna loose, no more money for u guys from my state now the real residents can enjoy the fruits of their labor
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Raph82(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
TriCee:
Lol, this Adeleke guy sha, a magician!
So,no APC loyalists in Osun again? grin
Probably too much love from his people.
Besides, the guy is on point, he's doing some stuffs that turns things around underground.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Olusola147(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is this girl back on facebook? She scammed me of 30k two months ago and blocked me on facebook. I asked one of the guy that used to comment on her post and he said they brought her page down, I think they worked together.
Gidabiller2:
She posted again.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Olusola147(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
I swear she's a big scammer and they worked together. She scammed me of 30k in February and blocked me everywhere. God punish all of them together. Guys please beware of these scam!
jeff1993:
..... Dont be naive .... she always edits her game bro .... she us a scammer just like the way u are a scammer also.... U are an accomplice to fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by seaboyzen: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by membranus: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
renderme:

That's Yoruba politics for you. No friends, no foes (except haters) in our politics. Competence only.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by TessaJ: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pierocash:
The APC guy will now be the minority leader grin grin
And he will be frustrated.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by IfnobeGod20: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
OceanRed:
Obidogs will not understand politics, as it stands, they are in perpetual ignorance. in politics you mustn't win it all, Tinubu Understands that, PDP winning osun doesnt mean that APC is weak there, that's politics at play, that's Yoruba way of playing politics. PDP needs to be compensated too, few states here and there, some senate seats etc, APC aren't trying to kill the party remember both parties have history together and if you don't know they work together to same extent. they are all same .
You that is claiming someone doesn't understand politics, please which one do you understand? Or was it not the same state that APC in 2018 did abracadabra for the same PDP you claimed they worked together. PDP and APC had never worked together but instead they've been enemies of themselves. If not because of the strong fist of PDP, was APC ready to concede defeat to PDP in the same state? Are they not looking for the back door to steal PDP mandate? But you have the effrontery to say they are working together.
Since 2016, PDP have been very formidable in Osun than APC but due to abracadabra of APC it has been difficult for their victories been seen.
Yoruba way of playing politics is not the type you guys just introduced. Politics of religion, tribalism and sectionalism, intimidation, thuggery, touting and do or die.
This kind of politics will only consume those that think they are wise because one thing is sure oye to kan ara Iwo, obo wa kan ara Ede. Everyone married to other tribes should be ready for such labelling in the future. Now many tribes would be sceptical to give their daughters in marriage to Yoruba men because they may claim their children may not have future in their father land. Same way many relationships would be broken onwards because of this madness sectional politics that APC played. It is a pity in this enlightened and jet age for my tribe to swim in tribalism and sectionalism for politics sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.